Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
Blonde is Beautiful~naruto fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bread Boy Peeta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm
you love naruto uzumaki? you are hoshi..you like gaara? you are inatzu! *hoshi is the main charecter, so when it says "i" its talking abt hoshi* Enjoy~

I sat at the chairs of ichiraku ramen, a small ramen shop in konoha. Its my first day in konoha and im looking for friends...Someone told me there were no openings so i had to be added to a team of 3...making four...i wonder what these people are like..."Hoshi Ryuzumi?" i heard a voice from behind me, and turned around. "y-yes..." i replied quietly. "Im kakashi Hatake, and im your sensei." the gray-haired man who still looked quite young said back to me. "oh, sweet!! Where are my other teamates??" i said excitedly. then two boys and a girl came up. the blonde one started yelling, "Are we getting ramen while we wait for her sensei?!?!" kakashi looked at the young boy in orange, and i reailized we were wearing similar out fits, and both had whiskers. "No need for wait Naruto, shes here." he said and made a hand gesture tword me. I made a little wave, and looked at the one called naruto. "and this is sasuke and sakura," kakashi said, pointing at a depressed looking boy and a pink-haired girl i already didnt like. I waved yet again and me and naruto both at the same time said, "Im hungry for some ramen!" then we looked at eachother. "JINX!!" we kept starring at eachother. sakura walked over and said, "I have a feeling you two will be good friends." After we left the ramen shop naruto offerd to walk me home.

ATTENTION!!!! I WILL FINISH THIS LATER Dx i have some things to take care of. it will be finished SOON VERY SOON  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 am
awsome thing u got going here man eek biggrin  

little_darkness7

the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas