Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Through the fire and the flames. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  No ((Go die in a fire.))
  Maybe
  Yes ((YAY! We love you!))
  That title is a song by Dragonforce. ((Yes, and damn good one too!))
View Results

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 am
Nicole rested her chin on her hands which were resting on the counter. "Hmm... I just wonder if we have satchels. At least that aren't being used for medicinal things." She muttered, sighing heavily. It was an unspoken understanding that the reason Alden carried such things was because it was rather difficult to heal someone if you were constantly hunted for your abilities. "So what should we do while waiting for my brother?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am
"Well do you want to go shopping for a proper travel bag then?" Amaya asked as she looked over to her friend. They didn't have anything else to do, so they might as well just do that.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am
"Sure. Why not? Not like I need something big. Something small will do." Nicole replied, sliding off of the chair, glancing around the tavern since it would most likely be the last time she'd be in there. "Ooo! We could also go to the market and make a giant feast tonight." That was one thing that most didn't really know about Nicole. She did enjoy cooking. Though, she didn't know that many dishes, but she still enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am
Amaya nodded and followed, allowing her friend one last look. She smiled at the mention of food. A good feast was always appreciated by any dragon, but especially Amaya. Always traveling made her hungry, and Nicole was a good cook. "What should we eat?" She asked, excited now as she thought of the food.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm
At that, Nicole did pause, walking along the streets with her friend. "Uh... well, what do you want to eat? I can make steak, pork roast, chicken, pork chops, ribs.... um... depends on what everyone feels like. Oooh, seafood would be lovely, but nothings around." Glancing up, she darted into a store, noticing a decent looking satchel in the window. She knew Amaya was used to her pulling stunts like that so she wasn't worried about losing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:07 pm
"Seafood would be nice..." Amaya said dreamily after listening to all the options. Maybe they could get seafood when they reached some village by the ocean or something. She laughed as Nicole darted into the store, waiting outside for her friend as she thought her options over.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Nicole glanced around the wares of the shop, grabbing two bags that she liked and paid for them. Jumping out the door, she shouldered the bags, looking up to Amaya then. "So! Where to now? Any idea on what you would like?" She asked, tilted her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 pm
"Ribs sound good right about now." Amaya said as she smiled and looked over to Nicole. She found her friend's antics entertaining.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 pm
"Awesome! To the butchers! Or well... the markets." Nicole exclaimed happily, a hand jutting up into the air to point. And... she almost ran right into someone. "Aiya, sorry." She murmured, giving the man an apologetic smile. He just sorta grunted before going on his way, her attention returning to Amaya. "Well, now that we're traveling together, where are we headed for? Any plans? Big cities? Or are we going to stay to smaller towns and villages for the time being?" She inquired, not really caring that she sounded like a little kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Amaya laughed at her friend, then walked with her. Thinking over her question for a moment, Amaya sighed. Unless she ever really had a good reason, Amaya never stayed in one place for very long. Only a few weeks. After thinking it over, she shrugged. "I don't know. I usually just stay for a little bit. So maybe we'll just wander off to wherever." She laughed.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Nicole just sorta waited for Amaya's answer, the two of them soon arriving in the market, buying a basket to carry everything in. She steadily bought ingrediants as they moved through the market, just sorta nodding at her friends answer. "Aw, no exotic places in mind? Though, it is true that the bigger cities would have more unpleasant people in them..." She mused, knowing that Amaya would pick up on the code name that she had for hunters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Amaya nodded. "I have traveled to some exotic places that are much more off the beaten path. However, it's always important that we watch out for those that are unpleasant." She reminded her friend. Amaya was never one to take hunters lightly.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm
"I know.... Still, because we haven't traveled much, I haven't seen much so I'm rather excited about going out and about!" Nicole sighed, remembering that her and Alden almost got attacked by hunters once, and well... had to kill one another time because of reasons that were long and not pleasant to remember. Finishing up with her shopping, she glanced down at all that she had bought, cracking her neck. "Back to my place! For it is time to cook. If you want to go and do anything, you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:00 pm
Amaya laughed at her friend's excitement, but she knew that every dragon had at least run into a hunter once in their lives and Nicole was probably thinking about it now. Shrugging, she followed Nicole. "I don't have anywhere else to be. I'll help you cook, or just annoy you." she said, grinning a little.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm
Nicole couldn't help but laugh at that, brushing her bangs aside as she gave a wave to someone she knew from the bar. "Awesome. Well, if you annoy me too much, the foods quality will suffer and you may end up with a knife thrown at you." She pointed out, a throwing dagger suddenly in her free hand before it slid away into the confines of her clothes.

Soon arriving at her home, Alden wasn't home yet, though his medicinal things were spread out over their one table. Sighing, she shook her head, walking into the kitchen to start setting up. It would take a while, and some definite magical interference so she just hoped that no one was around that could see.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff