Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
What do you love and think about death note? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 pm
I like the plot, and the character depth.

I really like how they dont tell much about the characters themselves and leave room for you to fill in the blanks wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm
It's a series that makes you think. It's not: 'OMG! Mary Sue found a magical staff of light! Now she'll use her magical kawaii powers to fight evil!'
It has a different type of plot and diverse characters with real motivations. In short, it's more original then some mangas.  

Nemi_850

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm
I also like that its not about.... ninjas XO

I <3 Naruto, but it gets old.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 am
i LOVE L and MELLO but MATT rockS 2 heart heart heart heart  

Xxhiyori

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:12 pm
WammyHouseWhore
I also like that its not about.... ninjas XO

I <3 Naruto, but it gets old.

Very true, but i dont mind Naruto. Then again iv been taking a long break from it cause i dont got time for that or Bleach... or Soul Eater xD

Though i also like the drawing of the shinigami. Cause there are those actual 'death gods' and then there are Bleach ones... which are just people in black robes >.> (though love bleach!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm
I love the whole plot! whee  

Beyond296

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Though kinda bummed we dont get to see matt a whole lot =/  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm
I love the characters, the plot, the storyline. Although supernatural-genred, it was centered on the true beings of humanity- how people often hurt each other as criminals and evil-doers, and how there are who still strive for a better place. It's just that Light did it all to the extreme- he had good intentions and a strong will, which is really quite admirable and all, but never be it said he was right. The battle between Light and L symbolizes two options a person is presented with: to fight for the world using what is right, or to do so in the means of wrong. Surely killing people is wrong, despite the person's sins.

I only hate the fate Light's family was endowed with in the end. His mother, Sachiko, was the only one left with her beating and sensible heart, which is really sad because she's such a nice and caring mother and well she didn't deserve any of it.

No spoilers beyond that, though. watch Death Note yourselves. ;3  

mentallyunwell

L_Lawliet_fangirl665

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 pm
My introduction to Death Note was kind of backwards, as in I saw the last anime episode first. Then I saw another one later, and just loved it.
I'm into the whole crime thing, and just how awesome the story was. I also loved the characters, like Matsuda, and L. The plot line was great, and the ingenious ideas that Light came up with. Like when he hid the notebook in the desk drawer. How you could only open it with a pen cartridge and to force it open would make the whole desk blow up. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 am
I love everything about it.

Especially he fantasy and reality being linked, instead of everything being fantasy, it seems like it could almost happen.

x3
And L. Of course.

iwantaoiinmypants

Diana Is Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 pm
i wanted mello to win... everyone else is a douche bag (especially light yagami).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 am
I love the character depth and the plot. Not a big fan of the ending, though . . . stare
And I think that it's really well-made considering other manga books that focus around fantasy and mostly always have happy endings, but with Death Note, it has that certain amount of reality and shows that not everything is happy-go-lucky in the world and that there is really not always a happy ending, adding that you cannot avoid death nomatter what since it will eventually happen to all of us. Maybe we won't die as Kira died or how he killed others with a noteboook, but it's reality. As Hadouken! says, "Life is a problem because everything dies".  

Matt-kun Game Addict

Matt-kun Game Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 am
Sienna_fire13
Though kinda bummed we dont get to see matt a whole lot =/

That's true.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 pm
I love Death Note for, well, just about all of it! ^_^ It really makes you think, question yourself, and always keeps you guessing about what they're going to come up with next. I love all of the Whammy Boys as well as Matsuda. :] He was just too adorable. Oh and Ryuk is friggin' awesome. I was watching L:The Last Name today and I was always cracking up at Ryuk's actions.  

Beyonds_Karma

MattykittyJeevas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 am
I don't really know XD I never quite know what makes me like a story, but hey DN's my favorite lol

I lieks me sum matt and mello ;D I'd say wammy boys, but as a matter of fact I very much dislike near stare  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff