Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Cleaning the Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Yes! =D
  No! =D
  Cookie! =D
View Results

Cookie With A Halo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

.:. Open .:.

It has opened!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Viola, working at her usual pace through the house, smiled broadly. Everything was going to plan, or at least was trying to. Stepping inside a room of a little boy, she helped him change and take a bath. It was the usual for her to help clean the little ones, since she was one of the oldest at the orphanage. Scrubbing him softly with soap, he giggled loudly. He was surely ticklish, Viola knew. After leaving the room for him to sleep, she walked inside room number two, and changed the diaper of a new baby.  

coffeebeancloud

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cookie With A Halo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 am
User Image

.:. Cookie With A Halo says: .:.

((I am sorry for my delay of posting. I had to go volunteer at the humane society and my friends dragged me to go see Avatar))

Rei was in the kitchen prepping food for tomorrow's breakfest. She saw Viola walking from room to room in the little children's hallway. Viola was such a big help, and nice too. Rei was happy and sad because Viola helped her and the children but she hasn't been adopted. Rei set down the bowl and spoon and walked over to Viola. "Hi Viola, do you want any help?'

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 am
"Sure, it would be appreciated."she pointed to the small toddler running through the rooms. "He needs to get some more rest. He kept waking me up last night."she explained. After cleaning one room up, she went to the next. She turned at Rei. "It's so hectic, now."  

coffeebeancloud

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cookie With A Halo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 am
User Image

"It really is becoming Hectic. More and more kids come in and practically no one is coming to adopt. Not to mention all of the teens here. For some reason people don't want to adopt teens, ony little kids." Rei sighed as she cleared her thoughts. She walked over to the restless toddler and picked him up. "Hey Buddy. You know what you need to do?"
The little toddler shook his head as he looked at Rei. "Well you need to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day and we have a lot of stuff to do. We have to clean your room and then we get to play trucks!" The toddler's eyes opened wide as he smiled. "Plus I have someone coming in here so you may get adopted. Okay? So you have to go to bed." Rei carried the toddler to his room and got him ready for bed. She set him in the bed and kissed his forehead before tucking him in. She dimmed the lights so he wouldn't be totally scared but it wouldn't waste energy. Then she closed the door and left it open just a smidge.
Rei walked back over to Viola. "This children are so cute. Your lucky to deal with them all the time."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm
"Sure. Though when they pee on you..."she said, looking down at a young boy staring up at him. Viola smiled at him, not able to refuse the smile.
"Though, I do agree. The fourteen year olds have been getting worried. I don't want to have discouraged home."she explained. "And so much PMSing." She shook her head, hating to sleep among the kids a few years younger than herself. Viola sighed, and changed the other boy.

coffeebeancloud

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cookie With A Halo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

"True, especially the part about the PMSing. But we will find everyone a home. What exactly do you mean by a discouraged home?" Rei said as she saw a little child crawling by her feet, about to enter the bathroom. Rei picked her up and held her before asking, "What were you doing?" The baby frowned, apparently she could not talk.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm
"They seem so depressed, I mean."she said,shaking her head. She picked up some baby oil and washed the small girl that looked at her with confusion. She had said a few words, she knew the. Viola sighed, and but wore a smile. The girl changed it's clothes, and placed it back in the crib.

coffeebeancloud

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items