Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
post your 10 most HATED pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Stunfisk, easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 am
I only hate scizor. It's a fine pokemon on its own, and does pretty good competitively, but it should not be scyther's evolution. Scyther's a ninja, he's blindingly fast, has sharp blades for hands, and green coloring to blend in with grass an trees and such. Meanwhile scizor is weighed down by metal armor, has bulky crab claws for hands, and bright red coloring to make him stand out at all times unless he's surrounded by fire, which he's 4x weak to  

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

m0rla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am
Let's see if I can manage to list ten annoying manz... in no particular order:

Zubat (oh, but I love Crobat so much!)
Tentacool (I like your evolution, too, but just give me a break while surfin', k?!)
Ditto (I never liked you much)
Timburr line (urgh! annoying evolutions!)
Stunfisk (can't I just walk into puddles and ponds, HUH?!?! I wish I could kill you with electricity, damn.)
Ferroseed (you HP-sucking something... meh)
Raticate (you're annoying, because you don't let me escape and Superfang me all the time)
Bronzor (why won't you just die??)
Lickitung (I never liked you either - you disgust me)
Alomomola (same here - and you look creepy)

emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 am
anything after 2nd gen  

plant thief

silverclaw499

Invisible Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:59 pm
10) Zubat, annoying little bats with no eyes
9) Spinda, They pop up outa nowwhere and im trying to catch a skarmory
8.) Oshawott, in the anime, DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS
7) Sandshrew, annoying
6) Silcoon and Cascoon, are you a butterfly or are you a moth?
5) Magnemite, Your pokemon has been paralyzed, it may be unable to move!
4) Feraligatr, GET A NAME! JEEZ! ITS LIKE YOUR TEXTING!
3) Emoboar, i had one, so i never saw its face, but my mom restarted the game when i was done, and choose an oshawott (Why?) and those things are freakin UGLY!
2) Patrat, I WANT A PURRLION! JEEZ YOU STUPID CHIPMUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Oddish, They are EVERYWHERE. 2 steps, WILD ODDISH APPEARD! kill it, 3 steps AGAIN! I WANT A PIKACHU! WASTE OF TIME AND PP AND HP IS WHAT THEY ARE!

Okay I know most of these are in Hoenn, and i was stuck with emerald for YEARS. but i got black and all that yada. Took me awhile to think of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm
Pretty much all the new pokemon

10) Whismur
9) Beldum (Do...)
8 ) Magnezone (Not...)
7) Whismur (Touch...)
6) Magmortar (The...)
5) Electivire (First...)
4) Tangrowth (Generation!!!)
3) Klang (Rip of of Magnemite)
2) Vanillite (Really could not think of anything better?!)
1) Litwick (REALLY?!)  

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm
evaneatschu
anything after 2nd gen

Got that right  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:24 pm
1. Bidoof (Annoying)
2. Zigzagoon (Annoying)
3. Tentacool (Between this pokemon and Magicarp, it makes me wonder if there really are other water pokemon in the ocean... because I never see them... becayse of all the TENTACOOL AND MAGICARP!!!)
4. Magicarp (see tyrade above)
5. Durant (It's harder to 1-shot than most cave pokemon, and I just don't like its face.)
6. Zubat (It's the Magicarp of the cave)
7. Mawile (I can't tell it's face from it's hair!!!!)
8. Slugma (I keep feeling like I need to wipe its nose.... ewwww....)
9. Keldeo ('scuse me sir... what's that coming out of your forehead?)
10. Boldore (Let's say you're just innocently skipping through a cave, 1-shotting everything that comes your way, and your main pokemon is like "What? NOTHING CAN TOUCH ME!!!! And then comes a stupid BOLDORE!!! And it's like, "I got Sturdy, FOOL!!!", and then you're like "Nooooooooo!!!!")  

Zipperious

Friendly Giver

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 pm
1> FRICKEN ZUBATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
2> tenticool
3> butterfree
4> magmotar
5> magby
6> munchlax
7>butifly
8> floatazel
9> electrobuzz
10> murcrow  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:54 pm
10. Venusaur- Compared to the other starters, it has no class. Venusaur is an ugly quadripedal frog-shaped creature with a giant tree flower on its back. What so special and appealing about that?

9. Magnemite//Magneton//Magnezone- Where is Levitate? Magnemite has been around since Gen. 1, yet it, nor its evolutions, have ever had the ability. Even in introducing a new evolution, it can't have the ability Levitate. What is with that? It is a floating hunk of metal.

8. Pikachu- Horrid. I'd rather have Clefairy as a side-kick than a stupid electric mouse, and all it does is dance and wave it's finger. It is so popular, yet it is one of the worst pokemon out there.

7. Phione- Why is it that when I breed a legendary, and hope to get something fricken awesome, that it turns out to be totally useless, like a beached fish, and have one of the worst stat totals? It can't even get 230 in a single stat.

6. Rhypherior- It went from the Rad Rhydon to thid weird bulky dinosaur with hand cannons that launch rocks no bigger than a marble, yet it does 150 damage? Whatever. It doesn't even look cool, and it isn't strong.

5. Gothita//Gothirita//Gothitelle- Design is horrible, and why does it have Gothi- the prefix for Gothic in its name, yet it's a psychic type. Not a dark type.

4. Relicanth- In its debut, it had a 1% chance of encounter, yet it is completely worthless. It's pretty much a fossil's lost cousin. Even after you found it, you could'nt use it in battle and it was only good for getting Regi's. Nobody should want it.

3. Shiftry- Just another crappy evolution by stone. It has no moves upon level up(pretty much) and it's prior evolution already has a crappy move tree. It has a unique typing, yet it can't do anyone any good.

2. Stantler- One of the worst Normal types and just another Deer Pokemon. Why take a stantler, when you can have something awesome like any other Normal type, like Tauros or Kanghaskhan.

1. Nosepass//Probopass- What the hell is up with the whole nose thing? Probopass looks like the Hitler of Pokemon, while the line itself isnt useful. You'd think it'd atleast commit mass Pokecide or something, but no, it get's one hit everytime by something its resistant to. Also, what's up with its evolution? And why would I put time into raising something already so useless? It went from Nose to Nose with Mustache. Thats the biggest change. It is stupid and can't even defend itself, yet it specializes in defense. Why does it deserve to exist?  

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tsundere_burstlinker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 pm
10. Unown. I never had it and I feel that it's useless.
9. Magikarp. So very weak and you cannot use it into battle cause one hit then K.O
8. Feebas. OMG that pokemon is ugly as hell. Gosh learn how to draw.
7. Cresselia. The most ugliest legendary pokemon ever.
6. Jumpluff. That pokemon doesn't know how to fight does it?
5. Geodude. WTF? A rock with a hand and it levitates?? Wow so freakish.
4. Pikachu. Why can't you evolve into a Raichu??
3. Voltorb. The ********?? Are you kidding me?
2. Metapod. Do you even lift?
1. Milotic. THat pokemon is exagerrated and it not beautiful.  
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff