Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
My deepest darkest secret... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Sure, why not?
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

shadow_666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 am
Tassador nodded, poking the horses ribs with his feet gently to let it know, the horse immediately bolting a moment later, riding away from the forest with astonishing speed. "Looks like you WILL be doing whatever we want." He smirked softly. "Now we have leverage to bring with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:13 am
"Yeah, don't be so sure." Amaya hissed as she looked back at Tassador. She wasn't going to repeat the incident when she was little. She really did not want that to happen again.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 am
((I'm not sure why, but I seem to be braindead on Aion's character.))

Luggage? Did he just call me luggage? Aion barely maintained a small smile as he was pushed onto a horse. He winked at Amaya for no apparent reason. They didn't seem to be a great situation right now, especially since Isabella had been caught as well.

((Now, it would be funny if the guy who thinks the prince is a princes shows up around now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:43 am
(lol)
Kuro attached his sword to the specal holder on his back before swinging up on his horse behind the prince and following. "I don't like riding with you any better than you do so don't do anything stupid ok?" He told Aion.

Kray stayed in the shadows following as best he could without showing himself. Eventually, they were out of view but just in case, he still stayed in the shadows only comming out now and then to check for the tracks. This was going to be a long night for him.  

uilenyk

DudeIsGenderNeutral

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm
((Sorry, school has been keeping me busy. . . . .))

Isabella's wrists were smarting from how roughly 'Dante' had handled them, and because of how tight the rope keeping them together was. Owwie. This is definately gunna leave a scar. . . She thought, feeling the coarse rope begin to chafe. The man behind her words still rung in her ears. I will NOT put my sister at risk. She thought surely, glaring over her shoulder at Dante.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 pm
"Of course not," Aion mumbled, but he wasn't going to simply be a piece of luggage. "Just don't hurt my fiances too much over there."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm
Kuro laughed. "I don't know if you've noticed but your in no position to be making requests." This one didn't seem every bright. "So, when do we get to kill Kray?" Kuro asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 pm
The prince smiled. "If you say so." For now... things will change. I will think of something. If Aion had to die, he would rather it be pinned on Kagor for war. He looked over at the others.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers