Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
My deepest darkest secret... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Sure, why not?
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 pm
"Stay here." Kray said. "I don't want to lose both of you so just stay here for now. I'll call you when I find something." He began moving out trying to follow what ever tracks he could find.

"There? and where is there exactly?" Kuro asked with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm
"We'd better hurry it up. Sounds like they found out she's missing." Dante murmured to Tassador as they walked. He really didn't want to have to fight at the moment, much less try and escape with Strider at the same time.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

DudeIsGenderNeutral

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm
Isabella's hands curled into tight fists. Her nails dug into her palms. I'm never allowed to help. It's as if they think I'm too young or too delicate. She thought bitterly, turning around and heading back up the tree. She shoved her things into her knapsack just in case Kray told her he'd found something. Glaide and sword in hand she jumped form the tree. For the time being, she'd have to be a girl since her armor still wasn't repaired.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm
Aion smiled back. "The damsel in distress over there. She and I are on most intimate terms, shall we say?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm
"so, your trying to save her?" He asked. "Trying to be the hero?"

Kray went into the surringing trees. The prince was gone as well. "I knew we shouldn't of taken this mission. Its been nothing but trouble." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 pm
"Ah, well, I suppose so. However, I'm not sure if saving would be the right word here since you seem to have me in a bit of a bind," Aion said. The prince wasn't really just a sitting duck. He had trained in swordsplay before. But still, there was a sword to his throat. Now, if he could only see better....  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm
"If it was up to me, I would slit your throat right now." Kuro said as his smile widened. "Fortunately for you, I can't do that right no. Because you know that girl the others have, you may be useful. No clue how at this moment but hey best to be safe. Now walk and don't try anything stupid. This sword is really heavy. It might slip and take off your head." Kuro said as he pushed the prince forward toward the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Alright, so Prince Aion was slightly intimidated, but the prince was an arrogant confident man, and as a result, was not entirely perplexed. Aion smiled softly. "Right..." He went forward at Kuro's behest. "What is your name?" he asked as he walked forward slowly.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:40 pm
"My name is unimportant. If you pick it up, you pick it up. If you don't, you don't." Kuro replied. It mattered little to him if he was famous or anything as long as he was able to kill he was content. "Hey Dante, Tassador, I found this one sneaking around in the bushes." Kuro said as he approched the others. "By the way, who's the girl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:44 pm
"Great, more hostages." Dante laughed. Fighting should be fun soon. Smirking, he looked over at Kuro. "The girl is Strider." He said simply, still walking Amaya forward though she seemed pretty pissed off for some reason.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm
Kuro laughed. "No really, who's the girl?" He asked again. Dante did have an interesting sense of humor but this was competely rediculous.

Kray watched from the shadows. This was not good. How did they manage to capture both of them? This is all my fault. I was too buisy worring about my past. What now? He had to follow but a 3 on 1 was not favorable especially because they had 2 hostages and he couldn't just leave Isabella behind. He would have to go back first and hope he would be able to track them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm
"I'm serious, look." Dante told Kuro with a laugh as he messed up Amaya's hair to as it usually was as a man. This of course, pissed Amaya off, who snarled and moved to kick him, only to be shoved forward again. "******** off!" She growled, not in any mood. Dante laughed and just grinned at Kuro. "See? She's been pulling a fast one on everyone. Thinking no one would ever discover her dark little secret."  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 pm
Great. Three enemies. Himself and the girl. Outnumbered. He winked at Amaya. "You're unharmed," he said. It seemed as if two of the members were having a ball talking about the girl. That could be a major advantage that could be used.

((Sorry. A little brain dead.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm
Kuro watched Amaya for a moment. He heaved his sword over his shoulder. If Aion tried anything, he would be in for a surprize. Dispite the weight of his sword, Kuro could swing it like a regular katana. "She may be a girl but she sure can put up a fight."

Kray made his way back to Isabella. "Come on. We have to move. Leave anything but your weapons and follow me." He said in a low voice. They had to move fast.  

uilenyk

DudeIsGenderNeutral

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 am
Isabella nodded and shrugged her knapsack off of her shoulders. With a glance at Kray, she implied she was ready to go. Mentally, that is. Physically she was pretty much screwed since all she had on armor wise was, oh yeah, nothing. The only thing between her chest and the potential sword of a foe was a simple black shirt and a breastband.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff