Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Asian Boys/Gurls Crew

Back to Guilds

Tags: Asian, Spam, Culture, Anime, General 

Reply ¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥
100% Fillipino Chatter!Or just a little bit Fillipino Is ok! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you...
100%
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
75%
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
50%
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
25%
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10%
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

ikawatako

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm
AznGirlLuvzYou
Cookie-Dao
not to get flipplos mad or anything but

Philippines

Many Vietnamese boat refugees landed in the Philippines in post-1975 and, as a result, a community called Viet-Ville (French for "Viettown") was formed in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, making it the center of Vietnamese commerce and culture complete with Vietnamese restaurants, shops, and Catholic churches and Buddhist temples at the time. Its ethnic Vietnamese population of the community has dwindled greatly, however, as many have since been resettled in the United States, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe; while others were integrated to the Filipinos, changing their surnames and speaking tagalog or visayan. Viet-Ville remains a popular destination for local Filipino residents.

some you flips might be viet you dont know it o.o

O.O Im Not Vietnam -.- Im 100 Fillipino

no way, how did you get this info??i nver knew anythin bout it.. but it might be true...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 pm
ikawatako
AznGirlLuvzYou
Cookie-Dao
not to get flipplos mad or anything but

Philippines

Many Vietnamese boat refugees landed in the Philippines in post-1975 and, as a result, a community called Viet-Ville (French for "Viettown") was formed in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, making it the center of Vietnamese commerce and culture complete with Vietnamese restaurants, shops, and Catholic churches and Buddhist temples at the time. Its ethnic Vietnamese population of the community has dwindled greatly, however, as many have since been resettled in the United States, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe; while others were integrated to the Filipinos, changing their surnames and speaking tagalog or visayan. Viet-Ville remains a popular destination for local Filipino residents.

some you flips might be viet you dont know it o.o

O.O Im Not Vietnam -.- Im 100 Fillipino

no way, how did you get this info??i nver knew anythin bout it.. but it might be true...

Haha yup. Us filipinos are a really mixed race lol  

Selbst
Vice Captain

Pink_Ice_Melody

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, u looking like a fool with yo pants on the ground

Yes I filipino. 50% Proud proud proud...
yipee BUT I WATCH A.I.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 am
MrJiggle
iFilipino!

iLove the filipino dance with 2 sticks.

you mwean tinikling... ^^
hehehe.....

yeah filipinos are really mixed breed.... if we are not we might be look like charcoals because are ancestors was ita then the malay and the indos...
the Spaniards were the first foreign people who invaded the Philippines.... they were searching for golds and treasure.....in the phil that is,....
also mixed with Americans, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese
Filipinos are really dependent...........

by the way im 1oo% but i think not because of the other countries invaded philippines... hehehehe!!!1 mixed breed humans....

bb_elyza95

Shy Seeker

¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas