Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Yochi (Naruto RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

We are recruiting literate Roleplayers 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplaying, Private, Shippuden, Villages 

Reply [Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]
[㊋] - Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 am
Kunesume2

Sana Okazi

User Image
Retired Sannin Widow & Mother Medical Master Ancient Slug Sage Byakugan Master Former Godaime Hokage

Sana smiled at Parvati.."My apologies for taking up your office, I do hope I can become of some help in the future. Good day Lady Parvati" She said kindly, then vanished to the battle.
{Exit}

User Image
"You Will Always Be In My Heart Qastor"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am
xNew York Slavex

User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konoha
Clan: Nara

Chakra: 375
Technique: ---

OOC:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira was leaning against door, perfectly still. At the tone in the Kage's voice, her head bobbed up, but only slightly, and she would look at the Kage through her bangs. Something in her tone put Kira on edge, but, she was sure it was nothing she couldn't handle. Hopefully. So, with that, she would dip her head in the customary polite nod and head to the academy, lifting a hand up to wave a casual goodbye while slipping the other hand into her pocket. Without further engagement, she would leave towards the academy.

[ EXIT ] - Academy
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kurofuji was once again inside the building of the Hokage. He made his way through the ascending spiral hallway up to the office. Once there, he stood by the door and gave it thrice a knock. He placed his hand on the door knob and slowly turned it, pushing the door carefully as he passed the thresh. He went inside with a smile on his face. "I've won my respective battle with Teddy-senpai. He says that I passed his test," he spoke as he looked at his sensei, Sana Okazi, and from her, he shifted his glance towards the lady Hokage, Parvati.

• CHAKRA POOL [0220]
  • ACTIVITY: Fighting.
          indent Opponent - Teddy Okazi. Fight won.

• ACTIVE JUTSU:
          indentInvigorating Armor.
          indentEnhanced Physical Strength. Enhanced Defenses.
          indent Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki [-20]

• RYO: [0000]
  • INVENTORY:

• Kunai [02]
    • Exploding Kunai [00]
    • Makibishi [03]
    • Shuriken [05]
    • Smoke Bomb [01]
    • Poison Smoke Bomb [02]
    • Medical Pouch
        An item given to Kurofuji by the Hokage.
        Scalpel
        Bandages
        Suture Wires
        Suture Needles
        Disposable Syringes
        Antiseptic

Princess Sana-Chan

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 pm
Fickle November

Sana Okazi

User Image
Retired Sannin Widow & Mother Medical Master Ancient Slug Sage Byakugan Master Former Godaime Hokage

Sana's face lit up when she saw her happy student appear with a smile into the office, she stood up from her place at the couch and walked over to him, giving him a warm hug. She was so overjoyed and happy, she knew that Kuro had it in him and Teddy probably saw the promise in the young Gen.. No, now Chuunin. "AH! Congratulations Kurofuji-Kun! You're a Chuunin now!" She said happily, her silver eyes gleaming with pride, her student really was remarkable.

User Image

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xNew York Slavex
Captain

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 am
Princess Sana-Chan

Fickle November

Parvati looked at the young chuunin and smiled, but in the back of her head...she nearly wanted to scream. She liked the fact that there were a variety of people coming back into the Lead...but they just assumed that everything was just the same as they left. She stood up and handed him a chunin vest " Congratulations Kurofuji Sasaki, you are now Chunin. " She was happy that she was finally awarding a genin of the Leaf with this honor " Now, I would like it if you asked Teddy to come to the Office. "

She looked at Sana and nodded " I would like it if you brought Jaice to the Office, I would like to have a word with the both of them. " She sat down behind her desk and laced her fingers, it would going to be a decently serious talk...but nothing too serious.

" Once again Congratulations to you Kurofuji, all the lights in Konoha shine brightly for you tonight "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Kurofuji felt the strength of the woman as she hugged him. She was strong, surprisingly, and he tried his best to return the gesture, but before he could, he found himself being placed beside her. He happily gave her a nod of approval and gratitude. He then looked at the lady Hokage, and gave her a nod of gratitude as well. He took the Chunin Vest from the lady Parvati, and held it over his chest, hugging it warmly. He still was not allowed to put it on, for the reason that he was still a Medical Shinobi, and Iryo Ninja were supposed to wear hospital robes and civilian attire when out of duty.

"Thank you very much, Sana-sensei, Hokage-sama," he said. "Also, I have no idea where Teddy-senpai has gone to," Kurofuji then explained to the lady Hokage, as he had been asked to call back the other Okazi from the Obsidian Cliff - the place of their little bout.

The young genin, now a chunin, then turned to his teacher and smiled. He was happy that he was promoted, but more than that, he was happy to have been acknowledged by two high-ranking ninja. He could not ask for anything more. He then spoke to Sana, thanking her again before he got to the point.
"Thank you, Sana-sensei. So... Now that I've been promoted to a Chuunin, would you be willing to accept me as your student? he asked nicely.

• CHAKRA POOL [0375]
  • ACTIVITY: Fighting.
          indent

• ACTIVE JUTSU:
          indent

• RYO: [0000]
  • INVENTORY:

• Konoha Chuunin Flak Vest [01]
    • Kunai [02]
    • Exploding Kunai [00]
    • Makibishi [03]
    • Shuriken [05]
    • Smoke Bomb [01]
    • Poison Smoke Bomb [02]
    • Medical Pouch
        An item given to Kurofuji by the Hokage.
        Scalpel
        Bandages
        Suture Wires
        Suture Needles
        Disposable Syringes
        Antiseptic

Princess Sana-Chan

xNew York Slavex
Teddy's going to be on Hiatus for a while, I think, since he's busy with stuff at school.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm
Fickle November

xNew York Slavex

Sana Okazi

User Image

Sana nodded her head and smiled.."I will do so Lady Parvati" She then turned to Kuro and saw that he did realize the Medical Shinobi law of attire, she was glad he knew so much. "Yes, you have a lot of potential in you. You will be my very first student in.. almost ten years" She laughed mentally at how old she sounded saying that.."Let's take a trip to the ramen shop, I wish to know more about my student" She said softly.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:49 pm
xNew York Slavex

User Image[--- Jaice Tsumehari ---]
Jaice pushed off from the ground, then sprang lightly on the walkway winding its way towards the roof before he somersaulted, landing lightly in a crouch on the windowsill of the current Hokage's office.
Chakra Pool: 1650/1650
ᾧ✲ Sanin of Konohagakure no Sato ~ Former Rokudaime Hokage ✲ᾧ

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xNew York Slavex
Captain

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 pm
Her sensing powress already picked up on the fact that Jaice was already on his way, when he perched upon her window; Parvati was already turned around facing the office " Hello Jaice, I'm glad that you finally decided to come to the office. I have a question for you considering you are a former Hokage. " She laced her fingers infront of her and looked at him, she might not have the chakra pool that he possessed but she was certain that she was named the leader of this village " Now, whom appoints the title of Village Sanin to appointed shinobi? " Her irritation with the fact that people coming back and just claiming what was formally theirs was building " I believe that it would be the present Kage correct? "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am
xNew York Slavex

Jaice tilted his head. "Hai, though to be blunt, rank doesn't matter that much to me as compared to how one uses the skills they have," he said idly, tilting his head. He had actually been on his way to the office to meet the current Hokage when he'd run across Sana.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

xNew York Slavex
Captain

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm
Parvati looked at him and thought for a moment " Then...I have to ask; why have you returned? Something tells me that it's not for a casual visit. " She just sat and looked at him, she knew that he was a former hokage...it's been decades since he was last seen. She just wanted to know why now out of ever that he decided to return.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image
Tsukiko Kaguya
Village: Konahagakure
Class: Taijutsu
Chakra Pool: 300

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tsukiko entered the Hokage's Office without a knock or any other type of notice. She found it unnecessary. This was where Tsukiko was told to go, for she did graduate the from the Konoha Academy with flying colors. It was no surprise that she was being promoted, and now she would truly be on her way to becoming one of the greatest. She stood in front of the Hokage's desk, not caring a bit to anyone else in the room. Tsukiko stared at Parvati, not really wanting to say anything. It was not as if she really had to say anything anyway. Parvati was the Hokage, so she should be used to the routine of newly promoted shinobi coming to her. Tsukiko stood and waited, her royal blue eyes staring at the Hokage.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 am
xXKrazyKittehXx
xNew York Slavex

Jaice exhaled slowly. "Simply put, someone is managing to ferret out my contacts, some of which are crucial to knowing what some of the less pleasant ninjas that have survived the years and wars are doing; there aren't many ninjas who know about my contacts. I know that Raivei Nachiosu and Kazeki Batosai are deceased, considering I dealt with them personally. I have reason to beleive, however, that Tatsu Kazakuya is on the move again," he said coolly as he half leaned, half sat on the windowsill. He glanced at Tsukiko, not all that surprised that the Kaguya bloodline was still around. He knew Parvati would know Tatsu Kazakuya's name, as he was easily a B Ranked threat, wanted for killing several Chunin level shinobi, including the squad he himself had trained. He suspected that Tatsu was even now attempting to take out his contacts. He inhaled slightly, the only sign he sensed anything off as the connection to his contact that had been nagging at the back of his mind was abruptly cut off by the only thing that severed that connection: death.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 pm
xNew York Slavex

Alexander Yaen
User Image
Prime| Jounin| Konoha|
Soul Theme: Go Ape
Main Theme: Can I get an Encore!?
===============================================

Alexander walked into the Office, the new Jounin was growing impatient with all the waiting. He wanted to begin his training under the Monkey Sage, before continuing his own personal training.

===============================================
Chakra Pool: 750

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xNew York Slavex
Captain

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 pm
Parvati sat at her desk and rose from it, she was happy that the Yaen was progressing so quickly. She looked at the scrolls that were mounted onto the wall and smiled " So, I'm going to say that it's safe to assume you finally want to learn the Ape Summon? " She tossed him not the scrolls but an extremely heavy and large staff " Enma ... meet Alexander Yaen. " She giggled and sat down behind her desk, Parvati even had a hard time weilding the Adamantine staff but she knew that with the proper training that he would be able to coax Enma from this form. Parvati looked out of the window and immeaditely got worried " Alexander ... as my new Jounin there is something that you need to know ... " She turned back to him with worry in her eyes and foloded her hands in front of her " There is a force that is vastly approaching, I can feel the chakra even from here and it's stronger then I. Train hard ... Train fast if you value your life. This force on the horizon is a threat to us all. "

Kunesume2

Mission Time!:

Coax Enma from the Adamantine Staff!
B - Ranked

Description:

10 individual posts on training with a staff made of the hardest material known to the shinobi world. When this is complete it's an additional 5 posts training with Enma to obtain the Ape Summon. Report back to the Office when it's complete.

[Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff