Submit

Crazy Converse Chick
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:34 pm
Alot of you claim you know Justin Biber, but I dont buy it. So here's your chance. Tell me how do you him? where you know him from? Are you close friends? Do you know something about him no one else knows?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 pm
well this is how i know Justin usher his founder and his music producer he's my uncle on my dads side so every now and then i go see him and that's how i meet him i go to the studio and here him record his song sometimes. Justin is having a pool party at his house and i am coming along with all of my other cousins and his family

well that's how i know him

User Image

this is a real life pic of Justin Beiber  

ticticboombabe
Vice Captain

AzN_OrEoZ

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Whatever i dont buy it anyoe can get the picture off the internet.
Idk Maybe ur telling the truth
Send us a pic with you and justin then  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:41 pm
hey i know him but hey was my bf but i changed my account name so hey probably doesn't remember me  

Hot and Sexy Kelly

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xoxo bieberprincess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine...
-♥-

Hot And Sexy Kelly
hey i know him but hey was my bf but i changed my account name so hey probably doesn't remember me
Uh huh... Suree. He was my boyfriend too. It was a secret, though. He didn't want people to know because he's sweet like that. (The paprazzi would make our lives like the burnin' place underneath ya & Justin didn't want that for his favorite girl. XD) & then my alarm clock went off & I had to escape Dreamland because I was late for school. That was our tragic breakup. O:

-♥-
So won't you fly with me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm
i know Justin because we went to the the same school then he asked me if im single i stayed ya so he told me wont to go grab a coffee i sayed k so then he asked me out and we had our first kiss and we r still close friends and he told sorry i still heart u i cant rilly go out because i am famis  

Justina Bieberda

Crazy Converse Chick
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Mhmmm so Hot and Sexy Kelly and Sweet Justin Bieber both went out with him?
Did you got out with Taylor Lautner too? lol
Sorry girls, it sounds too unlikely to be true  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm
my uncle usher said that justin bieber had a chance to work with justin temberlake but justin said it would be a better opportunity working with usher because he got the moves and hes been out longer and more in to his work u can belive me or not but im telling the truth no lie i will try to get more info

P.S. by the way the pool party i went to was kool i got to see all my family and friends i would show u some pics but i was not aloud to let the pic out in public no one wants rummors spreading out

well thats it bye
<3 <3 <3 <3

ticticboombabe
Vice Captain

Aiko Tiff

Friendly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:14 pm
Sweet Justin Bieber
i know Justin because we went to the the same school then he asked me if im single i stayed ya so he told me wont to go grab a coffee i sayed k so then he asked me out and we had our first kiss and we r still close friends and he told sorry i still heart u i cant rilly go out because i am famis

Oh yeah right. I doubt you've never seen him in real life. Don't make up lies. It is so funny when people say this stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 am
My friend told meh that her grandma goes bowling with usher and usher is friends with justin bieber. i never got to meet justin bieber but i might go bowling with her and her grnadma and usher was going to bring justin bieber. i hope it works. if i do meet him ill tell you guys about it.  

Xx-AyooSarah-xX

Orgy Shot

2,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm
I never saw him in real life. When i was watching True Jackson VP, I saw him and i was like... "Whoa! Hes super cute and talented!" So... i started listening his songs they were AWESOME.

I thing i know about him is that he was born in Canada. There's LOTS of things i know about jsutin bieber even though i haven't met him yet in real life.  
The Official Justin Bieber Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games