Reply Acen Gaia Get together 2010
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnastasiasMommy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 pm
Im Nikki. I'll be at the gathering dressed as Nailah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I also run a guild on here called "On the Road to Jafax" feel free to join biggrin . Im an avid Final Fantasy fan and cosplayer! i have an almost 2 year old daughter who is my world. and i cant wait til she is old enough to bring to cons!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm
LuvBunny23
Im Nikki. I'll be at the gathering dressed as Nailah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I also run a guild on here called "On the Road to Jafax" feel free to join biggrin . Im an avid Final Fantasy fan and cosplayer! i have an almost 2 year old daughter who is my world. and i cant wait til she is old enough to bring to cons!

at least shes young enough to get free admission  

Bishoujo849
Captain

Your Constipation

4,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm
Hi-oh~
My names Victoria, but please call me Tori. I'm sixteen years old and this is going to be my first ACEN and my second con ever! I'll be cosplaying Sora from Kingdom Hearts and I hope to see all of you guys there! ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 am
ah yes the first acen is always the best xD  

Bishoujo849
Captain

WTF_Damn69

Dapper Vampire

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 am
i'm airella but my friend calls me Mokuba and you can call me that
but any ways i will be going as Sasuke and i will be with with my friends and one is Hinata Hyuuga and another is Kiba Inuzuka too hope to see some of you others there too
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 pm
Whatsup friends haha xD
My name is steven aka B-boy KO when i break and my friends call me half-calf becuase my mom is black and my dad is white haha. im 15-16 in october. ive been goin to acen since 5th grade with my older sister. im a freshman now and i staying bymyself with my friend josh this year. me and him are cosplaying as random hidden grass shinobi. (willing to take as many group pictures as you need). ive cosplayed every year since 5th grade but i dont tell any1 at my school (im a closet nerd) i love all anime and video games. favorite anime is fushi gi yuugi, naruto inuyasha and just about anything else. feel free to PM (especially you ladies haha) later
~Kay Oh~  

OoVybeoO

Chocobofan4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm
I meant to do this a few weeks ago ;-;
Anyways, I'm Madelaine, or Maddie since it's easier. I'm 15, soon to be 16 and this will be my first ACEN.
(As well as official cosplay, not counting Halloween)
What else?
Well...I love to play RPG's and have recently become re-obsessed with Team Fortress 2.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Chocobofan4
I meant to do this a few weeks ago ;-;
Anyways, I'm Madelaine, or Maddie since it's easier. I'm 15, soon to be 16 and this will be my first ACEN.
(As well as official cosplay, not counting Halloween)
What else?
Well...I love to play RPG's and have recently become re-obsessed with Team Fortress 2.
mrgreen

i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE you sn!!!!! im a HUGE ff fan!!!!!  

AnastasiasMommy

Chocobofan4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm
LuvBunny23

i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE you sn!!!!! im a HUGE ff fan!!!!!

Aw xD
It's the best~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm
I just realized that I still haven't introduced myself.
Well then, Ahem...
My name is Alex Wehner, Known in my art work as Xela Renhew. I'm known in my group of friends as ninja.

This will be my 3rd Acen, my second time going for all three days.
I will be going with a bleach theme this time.
I like drawing avi art and cosplaying with friends. (As well as doing a mall cosplay day) I'm a gamer through and through.

This year I'll be doing three different cosplays. First will be my RPC, His name is Kamushi Urahara, he is the grandson of Kisuke Urahara, and he is the fifth captain. Second will be Captain Sousuke Aizen. The third day is a secret now because I will no longer be cosplaying the avi in my sig.  

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

Renor_Anon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 am
Hi Everyone!
I am Renor'Anon, But most people call me Muze. I have never been able to cosplay before and this year is no different... stupid bills...

I am very handy with a Camera though! I am the official Photographer for a Ninja Clan at the con every year. I cant wait to get to Acen and see every one. Ja'Ne till then!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:21 pm
I'm so late/last minute...
Hi guys! I'm Melinoe...Meet me at the con and I'll tell you my real name.
I like music and older anime (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Fooly Cooly, Azumanga Daioh...) and some others. Hoping to meet some cool people and make a nice network. heart

Melinoe Apo Skotadi

Mystic-Vampire-Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am
Konnichiwa Minna!
Watashi wa Mystic-Vampire-Fox!
Watashi wa CrimsonAnime (acen forums)!
Watashi wa Lil' Miss CrimsonAnime (badge name)!
Watashi wa Melissa!

Lol. I don't know much more Japanese than that so I'm going to stop butchering that beautiful language and move into English.
My name is Melissa, I will be 21 by acen 2011 and it will be my fifth acen. I started attending in 2008 after looking up conventions on animecons.com. Oddly enough - and I love this story - I had looked up acen right after the end of acen 2007 and had foggy plans on what I was going to do at the convention. However, I forgot all about it until I was going through my bookmark web pages one day and opened it - in March. Suddenly it was a mad scramble to get a room, badge, costume and spending money in two months. In the end, it was a great first acen and each one since has been better and better.

I like cosplaying anime characters that fit my personality, have unique and obviously anime clothes - like armor, or masks, or bloody, or props, or colorful wigs etc etc etc.

I like fantasy/magic and shojo anime and like all other fangirls do enjoy my share of yaoi.

Anyway, that's about all that I got! Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 pm
Keke, hello everyone. My name is LeAnne, Annie, Anne, Lee, Linguine, Stretch, whatever floats your boat... Okay, maybe just the first three(:
I'm totally excited for Acen `11 as it will be my first year cosplaying n . n
Besides being into anime and manga, I enjoy sports... Quite a lot. If it's possible, maybe we could pass few volleyballs around at Acen(:
That's pretty much it about me. I'll add more if I think of anything.

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 pm
TearLemonDrop
Keke, hello everyone. My name is LeAnne, Annie, Anne, Lee, Linguine, Stretch, whatever floats your boat... Okay, maybe just the first three(:
I'm totally excited for Acen `11 as it will be my first year cosplaying n . n
Besides being into anime and manga, I enjoy sports... Quite a lot. If it's possible, maybe we could pass few volleyballs around at Acen(:
That's pretty much it about me. I'll add more if I think of anything.

nice to meet you anne my name is soka
i like to play video games and read in my free time
and if it's one thing i'm good at it's getting hit by a volley ball >_>;  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out