Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Lithia's Breeding Thread {Closed!} [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 am
[Banner]

~~ If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, post here with the form below filled out. If you don't include all this information, I will ignore the breeding.

~~ Prides: The SoA must already be part of the pride and have the pride cert. No 'Oh, we're going to be RPing it out in the future.' This has to already have happened! If you do not yet have the pride cert, but you already have the joining RP, you may post the joining RP.

~~ You must send a log (or links to threads in the guild) of at least five roleplays done by each parent who is having offspring. These must be completed roleplays, not uncompleted ones. If there are two parents (a mother and a father), at least one of these roleplays must be a roleplay with the two characters together, so we at least know they've met ICly. We will be cracking down on these a little. Some people have been sending us four to five two-four line posts and counting that as an 'RP.' This will not be acceptable anymore.

A complete roleplay is 10 posts and 1000 words. If you are submitting a self RP it must be 1000 words at least. If you are including more than two characters in this solo, I, Lithia, require longer solos.

~~ Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays. You can't use the roleplay(s) from the breeding before.

~~ As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub besides the one(s) rolled.

~~ I will then roll in this thread for the number of cubs/pups you'll be having. Please check back to see. You can then assume that the female is pregnant, and RP accordingly.

For Custom Cubs: I might not be able to color something if it's too difficult/beyond my skill range. SO. I will talk to you if I think it might be too hard, try my best, and if you're not happy with it we can figure something out. ^^ I don't mind working for you, with you, on custom cubs because I want you to be happy with what you're paying for. I prefer customs that resemble the parents in some way, at least.

~~ Customs ordered for give aways MUST be given away within the same month as ordering it.

User Image

Special Terms

~~ Throwbacks: If you say 'yes,' there's a possibility you'll get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (grandparents, great-grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.; aunts and uncles are also fine). Saying 'yes' does not guarantee a throwback, however. At no time will an SoA look exactly like his/her ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get the colorist's and owner's permission to do this.

-> Randoms: In a rogue breeding, this is not a 'no' option; you will automatically get the random option whether you want it or not, since we get to decide what the father looks like. However, in any other non-rogue breeding, if you put 'yes' for random, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage, sometimes even a completely different-looking SoA.

-> Customs: You can now custom cubs in a litter without having to go get a custom slot first; you still pay full price of a cub to do this. However, you may only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub into a litter like this). You may only have up to two customs in a litter, as well (custom slots/pet trades do not apply to this rule). This option only applies to litters that have not yet arrived. You have 24 hours from when you receive the cubs to custom in cubs in a litter; after that, the option is no longer available. Please post custom forms in the breeding thread itself, do not PM them or post in the customs thread. This option is not available to edited litters, or god litters. I will not start a custom until you start a trade for it!

Please bear in mind that I have the right to reject or ask for clarification on any customs/non-CC litters that I think might be too difficult for my ability.

-> You can customize hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there are some major restrictions to discourage people from doing so. There is only one, rather than two, custom slots per hybrid litter. Secondly, if you take this custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in a litter for three months (it takes up your slot for the month you get the custom in, plus the next two months). Like all other hybrids in the litter, it runs an equal chance of being fertile/infertile (which means that it's most likely going to be infertile).

User Image

Related information

~~ Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer-like qualities.

~~ Males can breed at any time! Unlike females, who have to wait until their litter reaches adolescence to breed again, males can have offspring with multiple females. But you still need five different RPs every time you breed!

~~ If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed with, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (as you won't know what the father looks like). However, in this case, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups at the maximum...for example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.

~~ Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If they've also mated with a random rogue, they can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.

~~ If a god curses a mortal to have only a certain gender of cub or has less of a chance of having many offspring (a god may curse a certain mortal to only have 1-2 cubs rather than 1-6, for example), that's fine; in order for these to take effect during breeding, an RP link to the cursing must be posted. A separate RP is required for the curse to be lifted. A god may alter the cubs in favor of their mother's lineage or father's lineage (IE, they'd take after their mother more than their father). However, they may not curse a mortal to pass on certain markings/pelt color, etc. They also may not curse an SoA to have a specific number of cubs (unless it is 1).

~~ Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.

User Image

Breeding Form

[b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Pride name here OR "Rogue"
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] [url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother: [/b][url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]
[b]Would you like having a random? [/b]
[b]Cursed?[/b] Yes/No. [b]If yes,[/b] [url=]Link[/url]

Number of cubs/pups each species can have:

Lion: 2-6 cubs
Leopard: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah: 2-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 2-8 pups
Hyena: 2-5 pups

Leopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

Avian: 2-6 eggs
Genet: 2-6 kittens
Hare: 2-4 kittens
Jackal: 2-9 pups
Klipspringer: 2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 2-6 pups
Ratel: 2-5 pups
Serval: 2-3 kittens
Snake: 2-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 2 fawns

User Image

Past Litters:

Adetokunbo/Janga - 11 pups +2 customs
Dole/Lulua'line - 5 cubs +1 custom

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 am
This is a test?  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Randy2love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Name: Lugia
Species: Wild Dog
Pack: Amani'Kikundi
Parents: Adetokunbo X Janja
Description:

I would like him based of Lugia :3 Image Image 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm
Name: Tba
Species: Wild Dog
Pack: Amani'Kikundi
Parents: Adetokunbo X Janja
Description: Randy's boy's twin, but shiny lugia [x]

Permission from Randy and Seaki <3

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am
Babies. =X +1  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Customing in with [Lady Kiya] & Kytora's permission

Name: Aulii'Naia

Species: Leopard

Parents: Lulua'line x Dole

Description: White base, dark blue (father's base colour?) stripe down her back and covering her tail from base to tip. Spattering of light blue (mother's main blue colour?) spots (lighter blue inside the spots) on her back (along the stripe), around her front paws, and three spots on each of her cheeks. Light Blue (same colour as her spots) markings around her eyes, same as her mother. Grey eyes.
Exact shades of the colours used are up to you, the colour ideas in the brackets are suggestions.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Basic Idea

Velveteen Angel

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Random. =X  
Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Ho hum!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm
Adols.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 am
-loves on-
Name: Lhach
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Lion - Old Rogue
Parents: Betta x Lith'elen
Offspring: n/a
Description: XD; Buffy and I loved the design so much...8D; She'd be a twin to the little boy you colored up. <3
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Her twin

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 pm
Name: Anduunie
Species: Lion - Old Rogue
Parents: Betta x Lith'elen
Description: Something with a lighter base? A contrast to her siblings. ^^
Reference Image(s), if applicable: SUCK IT

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:44 pm
Tete'boma whut.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Maybe =X  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 pm
Name: Ashkii
Species: Lion
Parents: Faraja & Rejeev
Description: Go wild on it, but I do like blue.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 am
Name: to be determined once I see him =-)
Species: Lion
Parents: Faraja & Rejeev
Description: Something combining the Chocolate brown on Fara and the blues on Rejeev with some white accents, maybe fara's Diamond in white?
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces