GGG is the best guild whooo hooo!!
58%
 58%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 34

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 am
I noticed the GGG Account has about 400k and the sub-forum dont cost much to make. We don't need donations to the guild it be much better to donate to Gilda Geezer or the Geezers who have contest that cost gold/items for we can't pull the money out and use it for the benefit of a giant fun bash. crying

If you want to donate gold/items for a good cause give to these geezers for i know they done a bunch of good contests. Plus i trust them to use the gold/item in there current/next contest. make sure the trade says its donation for there game/contest.

DO NOT GIFT ANONYMOUSlLY

&

add that "this is a donation for (said contest)" be listed as such in the trades/gifting

We do have crazy people who will use gifting & trading to get us into trouble.

Killafrog owns Geezers Grabbing Booty/Bar
Psyzapp owns GGG Most Wanted
Gilda geezer owns Chatty Kathys Bar & Grill & Creates awesome games like Avi contest
Stumblefoot Creates prize games in subforum GGG Contest he may not do many contests/games but he does good contests/games so look out for his post in GGG contest subforum
Bandaidd owns kill this thread and bandaidd's bingo parlor
Faerie Katrinaz owns Ante Up! Its time to play Geezer Poker!

ps if you want off the list let me know in a PM and thx
if you wanna join the list here I request you to send a link of the game forum you made please and that its in GGG thanks.

If you rip this thread off you can be throwin out of GGG taking gold donations for self greedyness is wrong.

PERMISSION FOR THE OWNER OF GUILD
#1 THIS FORUM SUBJECT & POST CAN CHANGE TO REQUEST FOR GOLD IF FOR SOME REASON THE GUILD ACCOUNT IS LOW IN THE FUTURE.
#2 MAY CHANGE THE OWNERS OF SAID THREAD HERE TO CURRENT OWNERS UNLIKE WHAT GAIA SAYS.
#3 MAY SUBTRACT OR ADD GIFT WINNING CONTEST THREAD LINK HERE ALONG WITH THE OWNER'S GAIA NAME AS LONG THERE LINKS IN GGG.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:21 am
Lil Brat says "Gilda wears w/e the wonderful Geezers have donated to her" so if you wanna donate to Gilda Lil Brat would love it.

Ps take time to think the wonderful people who holds these wonderful contest/games, if it wasn't for them this guild would be boring.

Reminder for all of GGG
Do not gift secretly
add "this is a donation to (said contest)" to all trades and gifting, If your donating to a contest in GGG
If you rip this thread off you can be throwin out of GGG taking gold donations for self greedyness is wrong.
Donate to the wonderful contest makers in first post heart
Request to Gilda that the Bingo game be unlocked, if you want to play the game. don't request it unlocked if you won't play.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 am
I agree with killa, and it seems we have plenty of good subforums to choose from.

The other thing guild gold can go to is guild announcements now, but sending the donations to the guild mule for game prizes is a lot funner and helps keep the guild active.

I would add that any donations be listed as such in the trades, especially if you choose to donate to a thread host rather than Gilda.

heart ~bandaidd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 am
i agree about unlocking bingo. seems like a fun game.  

robiwan54

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am
killafrog makes a good point.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm
No, I don't mind the thread at all. Gilda is our official Guild Mascot ~ all her clothing and etc has come from donations from me, my kids, or others here in the guild. She doesn't buy anything ~ thus she does not participate in games she could be fined in. It would be my preference that donations either go to Gilda or to the owner of a prize-giving thread rather than to this account. Otherwise I have to complete more trades to Gilda. Thanks

Lil Brat  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 pm
I would like to have my GGG game thread added to the list for prize donations, please! Thank you! heart

Ante Up! Its time to play Geezer Poker!  
Old Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff