Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 am
Open 24 hours. Doctor on call. Any and all medical maladies and ailments welcome.

The owner of black hall BlackR.16

This is a detoxing game for people who happen to get drunk in GGB and rolled black hall's AA meeting.

Rules
1. Random number from 1 - 25
2. You have a limit of 2 attempts per day to make a score of 20 per day. Add you total score from yesterday's detoxing RN to todays score, in attempt to get 20.
3. You must keep track of your correct score. So you will need to edit your second post to be correct as cheating is frowned upon. evil
4. PM your parol officer that caught you in (GGB) with the page number of your score over 20 as proof.
5. Percent of the gold from killafrog's GGB wheel for a detox in Black Hall will go to black to make a game with prize(s)
6. Black.16 is boss of the Detoxing game in Black Hall, what he says goes. twisted

Any questions please Contact ((BlackR.16) )

Black Hall's of Illusion

Rule
1. RN 1-20 for now
2. keep it PG 13, follow ToS and most of all don't cheat evil
3. Any and all gold/cash/items paid to black from playing Black Hall's of illusion goes towards a future game for prizes, If I get to much Gold I will share it with others that host wonderful games.
4. You may RN as many times a day as you want ninja
5. I black would like it if would RP your RN out, If you don't mind.
6. I will change the wheel when I feel it needs to be changed or I get a high demand for something else added into the wheel.
7. All avatar equippable RNs & wait a day will be carried out until the end of that day, unless you get the same RN again then it last 2 days and get it again just keep adding half a day on top. (only for the one day worth of RNs)
8. Any and all RNs you got in one day that are required to post is minimum 1 unless you happen to get the same RN again then its 2 then 3, 4 and so on.
9. If you happen to get RN #4 (date night RN) 3 or more times in one day it will only be a 2 day RP date any more and it violates my law and Leko. evil

10. If you can't do one of the RN's listed here let (BlackR.16) know ASAP. Will decide what to do when I get online.

RP style: Its a thrill ride gone wrong

1. You lost your underwear during the ride and fell on top of blackR.16's head gonk (make sure I can wear it on my head)
2. Post a romantic video (pg13)
3. For sticking your one hand out to far and getting it cut off by the sheer force of the ride slamming your hand into a pole, Get it repaired and put back on you to use by paying 250G to Black for allowing his DR/Nurse repair you
4. You were caught drunk on the tea cups. You spend the night in jail for public intoxication and harrassment of small children. (ether bail out by paying 500g or wait a whole day to play my game again)
5. You were caught throwing underwear off the Ride and a cop confiscated all the underwear send 1 pair of underwear to killafrog
6. Went on the haunted Ride and saw something so horrifing that we had to pay you 100G to shut your trap
7. Maybe you shouldn't have eaten that corn dog....those nachos...and everything else on the strip. Be a maid for a day and help clean up your own mess.
8. You got a spell attached to you that all post in black hall are in a shade of 3+ colors per post up to 10 post. (get again add 1 more shades of color and another post)
9. Pay 250G for pushing a budy off of Black's ride
10. Post a random video of your choice.
11. Had a perfect ride for a change
12. Went on the Marry-Go-Round drunk, harrased the other small kids and threw up during while ride was in motion pay 500G or clean up your own mess along with a sorry note.
13. Get to go on a date with Satan, Tell all about your dating experiance with Satan pay 50G for date
14. You got lost in the hall of mirrors and you became a witness to some strange activities. 100G is given to you to keep your mouth shut.
15. Kicked one of the fair mascots in the Balls pay 250G for damages to the area
16. A monkey stole your wallet seek revenge and collect 100G
17. Due to ride so shakey it scared the pants right off you, send some pants to black worth 5+
18. Got to go on a date with an angel, tell about your dating experiance with an angel. Collect 50G for date
19. Got a autographed guitar from concert, post a music video and collect 100G for selling guitar.
20. You got to much pheromone sprayed onto you as a joke by some roudy teens during the ride, that animals you own in inventory are attracted to you. (equip animals)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am
*As Dougherty does his rounds, in the distance he notices a nurse quickly pushing a man in a wheelchair out of a new building and they disappear around the corner. Upon reaching this new building, he surmises that a new thread has recently established itself in the GGG Game Room. As he enters the now empty office, he surveys its interior surroundings. He notices all the documents on the walls and scrutinizes over every single one of them.* Hmm, this is highly unusual for the Game Room. I wonder what this is all about? *He pulls out his Blackberry to text some notations of the new game thread, then quickly sends off an email to his partner and to Gilda as well. He then continues with his observations around the office and really doesn't find anything else out of the ordinary ... other than those documents on the wall. His eyebrows furrow in confusion as he exits the thread.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 pm
-Asuka eyes the strange police officer-
Asuka: Hmm... what was he up to? From the way he was eyeing my qualifications, I hope he doesn't think they're illegitimate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm
bandaidd finds new thread and threatens to move it to the RP subforum, where we could have a lot of fun!

if only people weren't afraid to go to that forum any more. cry  

bandaidd
Crew

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm
(I suspected this was a RP thread, tho to me "mad doctor" sounded like a fun game.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 pm
I'll leave it here for a bit and see if we can lure interested folk over to the RP subforum. xd  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm
bandaidd
bandaidd finds new thread and threatens to move it to the RP subforum, where we could have a lot of fun!

if only people weren't afraid to go to that forum any more. cry
People have gotten crazy in other threads.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 pm
A doctor's office? That might not be a bad idea in this neighborhood... with three bars, and now Lily's Pad is open again... *sees the sign on the door* Nurses wanted?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm
((I agree with Bandaidd - let's leave it here for now... though I'd love to see our RP sub-forum up and moving again. ~ SL or GG or LB ~ whichever you prefer. LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Stargazer Lily
((I agree with Bandaidd - let's leave it here for now... though I'd love to see our RP sub-forum up and moving again. ~ SL or GG or LB ~ whichever you prefer. LOL))
We'd be careful with the initials. It seems to confuse people. *Glances around the Medical Center.* Neat, clean, tidy. I'll be checking in now and again. *Heads off to the Cabana Bar to check supplies there.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm
*Saunters into the new thread and looks around* Nurses Wanted?!? Pffh ... Sounds more like they'll always be in need of new nurses! twisted *Saunters back out again*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm
Eileen50
*Saunters into the new thread and looks around* Nurses Wanted?!? Pffh ... Sounds more like they'll always be in need of new nurses! twisted *Saunters back out again*
(The sign is there in case anybody would like to be a nurse here)  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
Eileen50
(The sign is there in case anybody would like to be a nurse here)

((OOC: I know ... that's just Eileen's character showing through. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:16 pm
*opens the door and peers in*
Asuka?...
Helloo?...
dark in this building....

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Old Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash