27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:41 am
Fenrir nodded curtly, accepting Sabel's mission with as much dignity as a man could given the circumstances. He then slowly made his way across the room and out into the snow. He had given up trying to discourage his tag along. The kid winced when they entered the frigid air but doggedly remained.

"All right boy, if you're going to stay your going to walk," Fenrir insisted. This seemed to get through to even the youth's mind. He loosened his death grip a little and started to walk, although still with his arms around Fenrir's middle. The blizzard had indeed died down slightly and Fenrir managed to find his way back to the hospital through the drifted snow. He walked in silence, except for the babbling of the youth that created a steady undertone, contemplating Sabel, she seemed a contradiction.

Fenrir's muscles burned and his vision had started to go double. He couldn't remember the last time he had been able to feel his nose. He stepped into the warm interior of the hospital, the glass doors wooshing aside to allow him entry. In the foyer he promptly collapsed. He felt the warmth and a sort of fuzzy feeling diffuse over him. He smiled, hardly hearing the nurses complain about the crazy night, or the youth insisting he was surely dead.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 pm
The shinobi's slitted eyes opened and watched the fire for several moments before standing up and stretching his now warmed and relaxed body. Not making an effort to hide himself or his motives he headed upstairs to where his current project had last lain. He stared at the empty bed where Dawn had been earlier. And considered this. Likely they had moved her, after all, there was still a considerable chunck missing from the wall where Leviathan had struck. Quickly he'd found a nurse and enquired after the girl. "Oh, I believe she left..." The woman admitted hesitanatly. "Her companions also...." She trailed off, the man's back already receeding. He passed Fenrir on the way out, but paid the man no heed. He knew where the Remnant's laired in this city, and that was liable to be the most likely location to find her.  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:39 am
OOC: Just to keep things moving I will do a sort of filler post....

Sabel was just about ready to strike out for the morning and track down her chocobo when a familiar shadow darkened her window frame. Turning her head only to wince at teh pain of her still not quite healed shotgun wounds, she took in Shinrei's form with a nonchalant stare. "So what do you want?" She asked drolly. She'd actually lost interest in the shinobi some time ago, and frankly by all rights she should have tried killing him at some point by now. But though he was an enemy of Mother and her Children directly, he would easily outclass her in combat, he helped benefit her with temporary reprieves from the stigma, though the fact he insisted on kissing her was a price she'd always been skeptical about. Yet strangest of all, the voices of Mother and Sephiroth themselves seemed to condone his habits of taking cells from others bearing Mother's legacy, and usually by lethal means.

She didn't quite understand whhy he hadn't killed her outright like he had several other remnants, but she had to wonder if it hadn't something to do with her being sealed in a stasis tank and her ever present affliction with the stigma that most Rmnants had overcome when they accepted Mother. Kadaj often told her it was because she did not fully devote herself to Mother, but he also said he was the Chosen One instead of Sephiroth, which was of course intent fueld by jealousy if ever a subjeect was. After all, Kadaj himself had said that it was the Planet that had caused the stigma as a way of attacking Mother and her children.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:28 pm
((May I join you roleplay, or is it too far along to join?))  

II so long farewell II

Sparkly Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 pm
(I'm fairly certain all RP's are open as long as you find a suitable entrance)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:20 am
OOC: well put Jeho-kun have a cookie *pats him on the head and gives him a cookie*  

KiyaraSabel

II so long farewell II

Sparkly Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:50 pm
((Alright. I just wanted to make sure before I joined. Thank you, Jehobo and Furry. *bows out of respect before typing* ))

A young girl walked outside, hugging the make-shift table cloth cloak around her. She looked around, then looked up. What was all this white stuff that had fallen from the sky.....where had it come from? And why was it cold. The girl shivered, hugging her stuffed animal tightly. She looked down at her almost bare feet; she'd tied some cardboard around them in an attempt to ward off the cold. The girl's pale skin was even paler due to the cold weather, her wings taking on a bluish tint. Luckily, her wings were tucked under her cloak, hidden from 'the others', as she put it. 'The others' didn't have wings like she did. 'The others' were mean...but she couldn't blame them. *Maybe.....I did something bad to deserve this....* she thought, shivering as she walked close to the buildings to ward of some of the cold. She looked around, the light glimmering off her eyes. She sighed, looking at her stuffed animal. "I'm cold, Lompki....." she said softly, frowning. "This white stuff is too cold......" She glanced around before she leaned against a random building, rubbing her arms. She hugged Lompki, sliding down to a sitting position. *So....cold....* she thought silently, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Kyle didn't really know or care where the blonde man was taking him, he could feel the press of eyes on his back wherever they went, "They're following us, they know we're here! Don't look back! They want you to do that... they'll try to kill us when they think we least expect it..." He mumbled in a constant stream of paranoia under his breath, suddenly he paused for the breifest of moments before adding, "Maybe if we ALWAYS expect it.. they won't..." But this idea was quickly buried by shifting eyes, desperately scanning the shadows for threats. He followed Fenrir without resistance to the hospital, not even noticing the change in temperatures. His constant mumbles only halted when Vaizel walked into the room. Falling silent he simply stared. not in fear or curiosity or anything else, just had his gaze locked on the cyborg's twisted form.

Vaizel wandered in his daze about the hospital, he never quite left because he beleived the darkness to be the 'abyss' and although being in 'hell' wasn't supposed to be pleasant either, his confused mind simply opted for the indoors, perhaps some part of his subconcious realized that to go outside was to die. His basest instincts for survival preserving him even in his muddled state. When he spotted Fenrir and the young remnant child he stared back blankly, unable to remember what was important about the particular colors in the youth's hair and eyes.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:35 am
furry1337otaku
OOC: Just to keep things moving I will do a sort of filler post....

Sabel was just about ready to strike out for the morning and track down her chocobo when a familiar shadow darkened her window frame. Turning her head only to wince at teh pain of her still not quite healed shotgun wounds, she took in Shinrei's form with a nonchalant stare. "So what do you want?" She asked drolly. She'd actually lost interest in the shinobi some time ago, and frankly by all rights she should have tried killing him at some point by now. But though he was an enemy of Mother and her Children directly, he would easily outclass her in combat, he helped benefit her with temporary reprieves from the stigma, though the fact he insisted on kissing her was a price she'd always been skeptical about. Yet strangest of all, the voices of Mother and Sephiroth themselves seemed to condone his habits of taking cells from others bearing Mother's legacy, and usually by lethal means.

She didn't quite understand whhy he hadn't killed her outright like he had several other remnants, but she had to wonder if it hadn't something to do with her being sealed in a stasis tank and her ever present affliction with the stigma that most Rmnants had overcome when they accepted Mother. Kadaj often told it was because she did not fully devote herself to Mother, but he also said he was the Chosen One instead of Sephiroth, which was of course intent fueld by jealousy if ever a subjeect was. After all, Kadaj himself had said that it was the Planet that had caused the stigma as a way of attacking Mother and her children.

OOC: This is a co op post between me and furry

"Do I need a reason to see you my love?" Shinrei replied grinning charmingly as usual.

Sabel scoffed. "You don't love anyone." She replied smartly, "What're you doing here?"

"You're in a particularly foul mood this morning."

"I didn't sleep so well because people keep waking me up." She said with particular venom in her tone. "And you haven't answered my question."

He smiled warmly but Sabel realized that it never did quite make it the whole way to his cold guarded glass-like obsidian eyes. She wondered how she'd never noticed it before.

Something changed in her face suddenly, as her eyes focused into that tell tale green and catlike pupils formed and narrowed to the merest slits. "She doesn't want you here." Sabel said coldly.

Shinrei was taken aback, he'd never thought Sabel would take a stand to him, not like this. It would be a waste to kill her, and it would be the only outcome of a fight between them, and he felt fine if Jenova were really the one repelling him wouldn't She have... begun to twist his insides. The shinobi restrained a grimace and managed a quick farewell before bolting back out the window. Interestingly as Shinrei fled to a new locale he found himself recovering, as if the bout of discomfort passed. He'd nearly never suffered the grips of Geostigma, but every once in awhile it would come to him like tonight, yet he'd killed Remnants with greater concentrations of Jenova cells than she, and had never felt before direct confrontation from Jenova herself.

Sabel collapsed onto the bed, drained and slept the day away without stirring, even shaken roughly by the older Remnants. Indeed Kadaj, Loz and Yazou had arrived shortly after Sabels collapse bearing wrapped gifts for the many orphaned, abandoned or runaway children that were among them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:59 pm
Garm rounded a corner into the lobby. He had dried himself off, gotten some coffee and even a quick nap and was feeling much more in touch with the holiday spirit, especially after he had glanced at a clock and seen the time was four in the morning, at least this night was over. He was mulling over what to do with the problem of his missing twin. He was fairly sure Fenrir was all right, he wasn't the sort of person to die easily but at the same time he was still quite capable of dieing. The wolves followed him silently although every now and again Remus would look at him with pitifully hopeful eyes. The thoughts scattered from his mind when he saw the trio in the lobby. Remus bounded from his side to his packmate sniffing Fenrir intently. The wolf bared his fangs and growled menacingly at Kyle.

Garm came swiftly and silently to his twin. He looked over questioningly to the youth who was obviously a Remnant and then down to his passed out brother. His eyes flashed to Remus who was intent on getting the Remnant away from his packmate.
" Kid, are you all right?" he asked as he hefted the inert Fenrir up about to take him away to somewhere warm and dry. The kid didn't seem quite all there even for a Remnant. He then looked over to Vaizel who was obviously very foggy and disoriented. There seemed no hope for it. He would take care of Fenrir and then come back and see what he could do about Vaizel. He lugged his brother over to a nurse that had anticipated his request and motioned towards an empty room. He flopped his brother down on the bed quite sure Fenrir had been sneaking cookies because he had certainly gained some weight. He sighed and removed his twin's wet boots and jacket and covering him with blankets left by the kind nurse. Remus had followed as well as Romulus, both wolves did not look happy.

" I know boys," Garm muttered to them, " I'm not sure I like him either." He looked down at his unconscious brother, "Where have you been?"

Eskevar Fire Cross

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces