Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 am
he was walking and one of the childs' father walks up to him and says " hey what the hell are you thinking she is only 7 and trying to help you so i think you owe me an apol- the father looks down and sees dark harli's sword through him and says "what the hell" the father collapse and dies and then he walks off  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:49 am
Finally able to drag himself from the depths of unconciousness, Vaizel woke with a groan. His eyes opened slowly to stare without comprehension at the ceiling. Everything seemed a little surreal from his vantage, even his limbs were oddly numb. I must be dreaming... He decided dazedly, and in his 'dream' began to rise from the bed. The edges of his vision seemed a bit cloudy and his mind was fuzzy but that didn't really seem to bother him. Without waiting for any other signs or people he slid from his bed and wandered to the door, stepping out into the hallway while retaining his dreamlike state. The hospital wardens eyed him nervously, uncertain what to make of the hitherto violent cyborg. He finally stopped wandering when his glazed eyes landed on a young woman who gazed at her suroundings much as he himself did. without recognition he stared, "Where am I?" He finally asked, the question just seemed appropriate, not that he really understood or cared about this strange dreamworld, but even to himself his voice sounded whistfull  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:39 pm
Fenrir had started to doze off when the rustle of movement and a groan brought him back to the here and now. He watched with a certain sense of abstraction as an obviously muddled Vaizel rose from his hospital bed and started to wander out of the room. Fenrir debated easing him back into the bed or letting him wander, but seeing as he seemed steady (if sleepy) so the ex-Turk merely followed behind him like a patient shepherd. His eyes met the warden's and he gave a cursory shrug.

When the cyborg came in contact with a young woman (obviously a Turk) and asked his question, Fenrir could not contain his humor any longer. Without hesitation in a perfectly calm and reasonable voice he replied, "You are dead Mr. Tuefel." After he said this he mouthed," Over dose, play along," to the young woman as he stood in her feild of vision behind Vaizel.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:53 am
Saerenna, still shivering, took a moment to realize who her present company just happened to be. Great, just great. Stuck here without backup. Well, there did seem to be another Turk there, but she was too cold to really tell. At least this implanted man didn't actually realize who he was speaking to, as she would undoubtedly be in a much worse position than she was now, as it wasn't hard to recognize him as being one of Hojo's projects. When another man came behind him, she wondered if she should have known him as well, but everything was still just to cold. Looking confusedly at what the man had said, she had a brief scare that if HE was dead, then she, too must be dead. But that was impossible. If she were dead, her extremities wouldn't be hurting so much. Remembering what it was like outside, she unthinkingly replied, "In a frozen hell...."  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:39 pm
"A frozen?...." Vaizel's blurry gaze passed over the room, he remembered being cold... so he had died... it didn't seem important really, but the young woman was here... he didn't know who she was but she seemed... sad. Vaizel's face screwed up in confusion, "Do you need help?" he asked,... uncertain why he was asking or what he was asking, but it seemed right so he said it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:41 pm
Sabel sat up in bed. The two who had been in the room with her were now gone. She wondered what she should do now. Should she stay with them? And if she did what about her Family? Only Mother could protect her from the planet's wrath, without Her power, Geostigma would kill her. She remembered again things which had flown into her mind unbidden as she had touched the sleeping man's handsome face. What she could only describe as memories had come to her, most startling was of his face, much younger, drawing closer to her own. That decided it, she had to go. She couldn't deal with the unsettling emotions that poured over her as she considered these thought fragments, and what they might entail. Slipping out the broken window, she fled back into the city.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:55 pm
Fenrir had exited the room a momment (to placate the hospital staff and to fetch a blanket). As he passed by the room Vaizel and the Jenova clone had been confined to his eye caught a flash of cloth around the corner. Curious he followed turning the corner to see on the barest glimpse of hair moving out a broken window. Thoroughly intruged the ex-Turk followed and stood gazing out the window into an impenitrable dark. With his almost preternatural vision he was able to pick out the movement of someone dashing into the night.

" That can't be healthy...." he mumbled to himself as he retraced his steps. He poked his head into the room as he passed to check on the clone... who wasn't there. " Very unhealthy," Fenrir added to his early comment.

He swept into the room where Vaizel and the Turk-lady stood muzzily descussing the supposed demise. Fenrir passed Vaizel without a look and coming to the Turk wrapped the blanket around her and grabbed her chilled hands. He rubbed them vigerously to return some warmth.

" If you children will play nice for a momment, I'll be back. Don't get in too much trouble," Fenrir told them when he decided the Turk was warmed up a bit more. He produced a thermos of hot choclate and cups, though no one was quite sure where he had come by them. Handing one steaming cup to the Turk and one to Vaizel he left the room in search of the errent Jenova clone.

As he tromped through the snow he wondered how Garm was fairing. What a night, and everyone seemingly in a hurry to get anywhere but warm and safe. It was if these people wer allergic to being comfortable he mused bitterly.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:34 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
O.C.C. Ya... I did mean Kuroi.... *mumblbunchofknamesmummble*

Garm's grey eyes flicked to the prostrate form indicated by the Shinobi. Taking quick stock of the individual he decided he was not familiar. " No, I don't think I've met him before. He must be very skilled... if it were not for the wolves and I'm assuming his footprints I would not have found this place," Garm said with his standard literalism. He then switched his attention to Connie who sat shivering by the fire devouring cakes. His stolid face softened and he looked much more like Fenrir.

" Connie... why did you run off? Where are you grandparents?" Garm asked quietly as he removed his heavy parka and wrapped it around her small shoulders. He had noted her shivers earlier. " I've come to take you back to Midgard... I'm sure... I'm sure your sister will be worried for you if she awakes and you are not to be found," Garm continued coaxingly. " There's room in the helicopter for everyone.... although if we don't leave soon I'm not sure I can pilot it safely through the blizzard," Garm commented to Shinrei.

OOC: Hmm, wasn't as far back as I'd thought, this rp really does move pretty slowly confused

"I think that would be wise..." Shinrei acknowledged, dressing in his gear before hefting the unconscious Xuriel onto his shoulders. "I wouldn't be surprised if this man needed medical attention, he does not look to be in any decent shape." He informed Garm soberly.  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:04 pm
After being fairly warmed up, things became entirely too clear to the female Turk. She was inside a building that she dare not venture out of for fear of relapsing into a frozen state, and only a few feet away from someone that would have every reason in the world to hate her. Thankfully, he seemed a bit dazed and unrecognizing. "Eheh, actually, I think I'm fine right now." she answered his question nervously, the cup of hot chocolate in her hand shaking slightly, but this time not because she was cold. "Maybe, I'll go look around or something." she said with a painfully fake-looking smile, and started to edge away, looking for some route that would get her out of the vicinity quickly, without having to go outside. This would be a whole lot simpler if the helicopter hadn't been commandeered or if she had worn thick clothing...or if she were three people instead of one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:34 pm
Garm nodded to Shinrei. " I think I agree with you, he doesn't look good at all." When the ninja hefted the unconscious man Garm picked up Connie and together they exited the caves. The wolves led them inerrently back to the helicopter which was now covered with ice. Once everyone was stowed away Garm jumped into the c**k-pit and primed the engines. At first there was no response. The Turk tried again, hoping that the engine was not frozen. Suddenly the engine whined and the blades began to slowly rotate through the hail of snowflakes.

As the props gained mommentum Garm went through the preflight, hoping against hope they were able to get out of here. The wind from the blades kicked up a mini ground based blizzard around them. Garm sighed a bit and then lifted the helicopter off the ground. " I hope you are all strapped in, this is going to be some ride," Garm called to his passengers.

Fenrir doggedly followed the trail through snow. He was making good time and ahead of him through the blizzard he thought he might just be able to make out the outline of the crazed Jenova clone.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:39 pm
Vaizel gave some uncommital noise at Saerenna's assurances, gazing about vaughly at the white walls, "So this is hell..." He mused drowsily, and smiled at some personal irony, "I've been in hell before..." He tottered dangerously, and began clomping down the hall, still wearing that stupified glazed expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:32 pm
Shinrei quietly stayed around the hospital watching the befuddled Vaizel for a few moments before noticing Fenrir's departure. Is everyone trying to freeze to death tonight? The shinobi wondered. He was half tempted to go after the man, but already hidden armor and weapons were already nearly cold enough to give him frostbite, so he instead took a warm seat by the fire and decided to pass the time in apparent slumber.  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:13 pm
Sabel, with her Jenova-enhanced abilities realized quickly that she was beign followed, yet made no indication that she had. Casually she turned into an alleyway and then silently drew her sword and awaited the appearence of her stalker. When Fenrir appeared around the bend, the Remnant lowered her blade and sheathed it. "Why are you following me...?" She asked, looking at him with puzzlement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:55 pm
Fenrir's quarry halted up ahead. Even through the blizzard he could see she had drawn her sword. He stopped when he had come to a distance he could see and hear her clearly (that is as much as was possible in the howling wind). Even so he just caught her words as she demanded his reasons for following.

" Y-Y-you'll f-f-freeze to d-death out here," he managed through chattering teeth. " C-couldn't let th-that happen. C-come back t-to the h-hos-hospital."

Garm jumped down into the snow from the helicopter. He was pale and drained, he hoped he never would have to make a flight like that again. If the storm had not eased off just slightly they would all be laying out in the snow. He turned to see the doctors and nurses running out to take care of the injured man, Garm had made sure to radio in ahead. He leaned agains the frost crusted side of the helicopter as he watched the man being taken away on a stretcher. The ninja seemed to have disappeared, but that was unsuprising ninja's are supposed to do that. He heard a little noise and saw Connie drop to the snow. He pushed himself away from the side of the chopper and approached her.

" Come on Connie, let's get you inside. I'm sure you're sister is worried." With that he shepherded the young girl into the lobby of the hospital the wolves tagging along. If this sort of Christmas kept up he might end up requesting a room in the hospital himself. He walked in to see Vaizel wandering down the hall and the Turk who's helo he had commandeered. He left Connie in the care of a nurse who rushed forward and followed the android.

" I see you're feeling better Vaizel," Garm said, not noticing his vapid expression.

Eskevar Fire Cross

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces