Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:16 pm
Psalm Grasshopper
I'm super sick. I'll be back later next week I think. emotion_puke

This is unacceptable!!! evil
I demand that you stop being sick immediately!
*begins barrage of sickness-be-gone*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:39 pm
I'm going to be gone again for probably another week. Just started a new job position, and I gotta finish studying for school.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Hey guys, I've been busy with a new job position and school. When I'm done I have time, sure, but I'm too worn out to be a game master, you know? I don't know when this will change. @_@

I'm gonna make it so the players of Con can control the heartless their characters are fighting. You all know how the mechanics work 'n stuff. Anywho, stick a fork in me, I'm done. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am
PSALMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! cat_crying

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH MY BRETHREN... ER... SISTREN... UM... MY KINSMAN! Nay, Kinsman! For I, too, have lost a brother to this fiend!

Also you took my phrase but that's happened before so I AIN'T EVEN MAD.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:00 pm
Hey guys, sorry I've been awol lately. Been busy last few weeks and unable to post think of any posts. This past weekend I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Now this coming weekend I am planning on making a trip down to Nebraska to visit my family and see my sister's graduation. (Sorry Bobbi, as much as I'd love to see you guys when I pass through, this is strictly a family visit.) I plan to be down for a few days, though I am leaving my computer behind meaning I won't be online to post or anything.

Before I leave I will try and work on a post, that I know Kyle is waiting for ( razz ) however I make no garentees that it'll be up by the time I leave.

Again sorry about this. Just swamped and life has been hectic as usual for me. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 am
I have only a vague idea of what's going on in HA–it's nearing the end still, I think? Lots of posts from Kyle, not so much from others, I dunno, I haven't been reading them just reviewing who's posting.

I've been in the hospital since March 31st. Just got out around 4:00 PM yesterday. I won't be able to catch up and post at all. I may be able to join when the new arch begins, whenever that may be. It'll give me a fresh start to contribute without having to read back on all the many posts I've missed. So I'll catch you when the arch ends, if I can.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:22 am
Beach trip! 6-11 through 6-18. Should still be online in the evenings, etcetc, same as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:37 pm
Hokay, so this trip is different burning_eyes

Starting Tuesday morning (July 5th), I'm going on a road trip west that, as of now, is planned to take roughly 10 days (July 15th), after which I will officially be living in California. I will hopefully have internet in the evenings, wherever we happen to be staying--at the very least, the 5th and 6th will have internet--but I can't make any promises until I get to my new abode.

Which, incidentally, will be Nich's apartment.

Pray for both of us.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:28 pm
fractalJester
Pray for both of us.

The confidence is inspiring, O' Exalted One.

(But seriously, prayers will help.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:25 pm
Just a heads up to all. In aproximately a week from now, I am going on vacation. A cruise to Bermuda from 8/14-8/21. So I'll be several days without contact and internet access. I am super excited for this trip. >w< Just pray that Ron's older brother doesn't push me overboard or feed me to the fishies. razz  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

Bard of Lore

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 8:12 am
Hello I'd like to report that I have been absent for at least a decade and will post two more times before vanishing for the foreseeable future. Godspeed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 8:19 am
What a fun journey back in time, farewell  

Bard of Lore

Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out