Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:49 am
"Why thank you Kit, I will graciously accept your offer." Sabel said with a thankful tone. "And I'm good for materia" Pulling up her sleeve to where she wore a glowing yellow mastered materia she explained. "This is all I need, in fact, I can think of one spell on this which will be of great use to us" Concentrating for the breif moment they consorted, she pulled up the big guard enemy skill, not only was it a strong defensive move giving them a magic and physical barrier to dampen any blows, but it also cast haste on the two women.

OOC: Enemy skills were my favorite part of FFVII, I really want to use an effective frog song on someone one of these days... hehe... maybe I'll hit Shinrei with it some time... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm
As Kit slipped the second blade from its sheath, she felt the spell settle around her. A genuine smile was given to the woman as she passed the blade over. Seeing the yellow materia, and having Mother tell her the spell used, she understood.

"Enemy Skill... Mastered, or so I should think." Shifting a little to tug up the sleeve of her left arm, she revealed the softly glowing green materia she kept in the armband covering the arm. "This is all I have, but I've gotten very good at using it." She let the sleeve fall back into place. "And I agree, the skill you cast should help us greatly."

Katrina SaDiablo

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:34 pm
((To Forcibly Revive this thread I am making story alterations and changes posted here. Any new RPers who wish to join are welcome, but those of you who do not have reliable internet access should probably stay out of the main groups.))

THE STORY SO FAR!

This story takes place during the events of ADVENT CHILDREN. Though the story portrayed in the movie is being roughly adhered to, Some Artistic License is allowed.

Midgar, the infamous capital of the Shinra Empire, now a fallen wreck after the defeat of Sephiroth. Many have tried to build new lives, and new homes in the aftermath of that terrible battle. But it seems that the Calamity was not completely beaten back. Many suffer from the disease of "Geostigma" a poisoning of JENOVA cells. Three Remnants have also appeared, clones of the Great and Terrible General Sephiroth. The trio seek to finish what their predecessor started... and so far, they are succeeding...

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Yazoo, Loz and Kadaj have gathered the Orphaned Geostigma-inflicted children of Midgar, Kadaj, the oldest of the three converted the children into minions in an elaborate ceremony. Now the Remnants have gathered, all of those still loyal to JENOVA arrived in the Forgotten Forest. Ready and Eager to confront their traitorous "brother" Cloud Strife. But those plans were hindered, Vincent Valentine arrived to draw off the majority of the group. all but the Children and the Original Trio are giving chase to the red-cloaked man.

Elsewhere, Freyr is leading the great Machine 'Slayer 1' on a Merry Chase, having lost the Self-Aware exo-suit within one of Ghast's hidden labs, the Felitaur gleefully pronounced his escape, only to crash his prototype motorcycle in a nearby gully.

Vaizel is standing vigil in Midgar, determined to discover the truth behind the increased Remnant activities. Unaware that his quarries have since migrated elsewhere.

And this is where the story stands now!

Please enjoy and continue from this point regardless of previous posts and engagements. ... If I have neglected anyone please let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:48 pm
Jumping from tree to tree in the Forgotten Forest, Kit chased after the red-cloaked figure who had intruded where he didn't belong. Pausing for a moment on a sturdy branch, she looked around, occasionally spotting other silver-haired forms in the trees, but not seeing the flicker of red she was searching for.

Where did you go? You couldn't have gotten too far yet...

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:47 pm
Yazoo's expression changed to a face of slight annoyance. How dare that red-cloacked thing interrupt! However, he kept his attention on their traitorous brother, Cloud. He drew Velvet Nightmare, aimed, and fired at Cloud, his usual calm expression reclaiming its place on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 am
Vincent waited, poised behind a tree for a few of the remnants to surge past him on their chase, then stepped out in time to trip one of them, knocking his victim to the ground in a loud maneuver which was calculated to draw the attention of the rest.

There was a drawn out moment of hesitation as they all faced him, then with a cry which melted into a howl, his body erupted in fire and light transforming into Gallian Beast and rushing one of the silver haired girls, feinting with his teeth before dashing past, loping full tilt to lead them even further away.

The demon Angel
Crew

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 am
When the red-cloaked individual stepped back into view, Kit caught the movement and turned just in time to hear one of her Siblings hit the ground. Before she could move towards the intruder, however, the sudden cry-turned-howl froze her in place while his form changed.

"What in Mother's name...?" was all she managed before seeing the creature rush one of her Sisters. Kit immediately took off after the creature, focusing a quick burst of Ice magic at it's back as it ran to try and distract it. She knew that quick blast wouldn't do any real damage.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:11 am
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Ermak Lorde
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Saerenna
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Slayer 1 activated his sensors doing his own search to assist Saerenna. "Sonic Readings Indicate There Is Space Behind This Wall." it pointed out, "Also, The Heat Signatures Of His Paw Prints Come Right Up To This Wall." The visor produced an overlay which allowed her to see the heat signatures as well, one of the paw print's seemed to even overlap where the wall met the floor. "Analysis Suggests There Is A Hidden Door Here." the metalic voice said to her.
Saerenna hummed in thought. "Yeah, but how do we open it?" she mused, pushing the wall in places and looking for switches or edges in hopes of finding a switch or something that might reveal the secret of the hidden door.
"I'm Afraid That Data Is Not Within My Database At This Time. However, If Necessary I Can Force Entry To The Other Side."
Just as Saerenna and Slayer 1 were trying to puzzle out how to open the 'secret' door. A rumbling growl rose steadily in volume somewhere outside the compound. A few moments later an all-too-familiar voice was heard commenting to himself, "Whee! and Ghast thought I couldn't do this myself!" Freyr exclaimed, loud enough to be heard over the engine roar. a few moments later the engine reved and whatever vehicle Freyr was now utilyzing shot off through the trees outside the hidden laboratory. Through Slayer 1's accute receivers, Saerenna could hear the chimera's self-commentary as he sped through the woods. "Wow this is GREAT! I love this!!... oh.. Hey I don't think that was supposed to come off... and That's a.... CLIiiiiiiffffff....." this running monolouge came to a conclusion with a resounding crash.
"That Sound May Explain Where The Chimera Is, If Not How He Got There." Stated the robot, "Our Logical Course Of Action Would Be To Investigate The Immediate Matter First, And Return Later To Puzzle Out The Wall In Front Of Us. Questioning This 'Freyr' May Give Us Valuable Insight Into The Other Dilemma As Well.
In less than a minute Slayer 1 had them outside homing in on the sound of the crash and speeding through the foliage to come to a quick halt at the top of a 50 foot cliff. Down at the bottom they could see Freyr, having twisted somehow so his unusual looking bike landed partly on top of him, perhaps wishing to spare it as much damage as possible. "The Chimera Appears Injured, You Must Decide On Our Course Of Action." Slayer 1's voice filtered to Saerenna as the visor display highlighted various points of interest in the scene below.

(( added a bit here, hope this helps Saerenna and Freyr get back into this. ))  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:57 pm
((we were trying to vaguely follow the AC story-line in this RP... but if you guys want to go nuts and do it "AU" we can do that too... blaugh ... also, I don't think you reposted a bio for Morhi... didn't you want a new character instead? If I'm mistaken, again no worries, we can work with it.

On another note, We've got a new Cloudy-kins RPer coming in! But until Jayetta is ready to post, I'll be temp. controlling the Emo little blonde... : XD ))

Kadaj watched Cloud's approach with a smirk, not allowing his face to betray his annoyance at the various attempts to distract him and his people from this confrontation. With his mind linked to the Orphan children, he sent out a call, do draw their attention back to the subject at hand. Wait for the signal... he told them. His own flair for the dramatic holding him back until he'd locked gazes with the Blonde warrior. Sure of his own abilities Kadaj strode forward, ready to meet his traitorous "brother", throwing his hand into the air and waving the possessed children down from their positions, the shocked expression on Cloud's face was well worth the effort he had put into the display, and the Remnant reveled in the belittlement of his foe. Watching as the man skidded painfully across the ground to lay at his feet. Where he belongs... Kadaj thought with a sneer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm
( I have to rewatch AC soon...)

Yazoo looked over his shoulder, seeing Cloud at his brother's feet. A playful smirk formed on his face as he walked over to Kadaj; the others could deal with that creature. He took his place a few feet behind Kadaj, Velvet Nightmare pointed at Cloud's head.  

Mariku -- Kitten

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:41 pm
He knew he had their attention, and quickly outpaced the Remnants, easily dodging the ice spell. Gallian's reflexes were superb. It was a simple matter to find the trail of the Dire Wolves he'd tracked earlier, loping along and letting his own footprints become confused with those of the wolves for a ways before leaping into the trees, and shifting back to his normal form, to make sure his persuers continued following the false trail.

With them chasing the wolves he'd be free to return and back up Cloud if he needed his assistance.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:48 pm
OOC: Morgana hasn't posted since the revival, but she was attempting to aid Vincent in fighting the Remnants.

Watching the attack from the beast come at her Sabel didn't try to dodge but instead planted herself in preparation for it's strike to redirect it's own momentum against it. The expected attack however did not come, and cursing, Sabel turned and started to chase after the beast. She'd followed the tracks for awhile before calling a halt. "There are other tracks in here, smaller than the purplish beast we were chasing and... ... I no longer see his tracks. Bahamut!." She spat. "We've been had." She sighed heavily. "Damn it... and where's Kuroi? If I had my chocobo he'd never've gotten away from us."

As to the whereabouts of said chocobo, Kuroi had been trotting back to the forgotten city in long winding meandering manner of chocobos when he heard a particularly loud and interesting crashing noise. Fluttering his feathers, the chocobo dashed towards the sound. Upon sighting the twisted wreck of metal fur and limbs the large flightless bird could only sound a long inquisitive "Waaaarrrrrrrk?" And cautiously walked closer to the still smoking wreckage.  

KiyaraSabel

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:21 am
(( ok, just a couple notes here, and I'll probably delete this post at a later time.

First: Morgana HAS posted since the revival, right before my post asking about the character. But it is my understanding she's decided not to continue using the character, and probably deleted her post.

Second: Is Kuroi inspecting Cloud's motorcycle, or Freyr's? Because Cloud's motorcycle crashed in a large crowd of children, and the Trio, and your post seems a little out of place there. On the other hand, Freyr's motorcycle would also be out of place, for the reason that he's out by Kalm, no where near the forgotten city.

Additionally, we're still waiting on Saerenna for the Freyr/Slayer 1/Saerenna/Motorcycle Accident scene, it might be a bit of a wait, any way you look at it.

If Kuroi is somewhere else entirely, then I guess I'm just lost. I wasn't aware of any other 'twisted wrecks' of anything around. Also I'm pretty sure Freyr is still consious, and I don't think either his or Cloud's bike is smoking.

I could be wrong though. Just some food for thought, to make sure we're all on the same page with this.

Cheers ))

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces