Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sphere Theatre Guild

Back to Guilds

The guild of The Gaian Theatre Company -- a live theater project for Gaia 

Tags: theater, theatre, playwrights, writing, acting 

Reply GTC Design Discussion -- Costumes, sets, etc.
UGH EPIC OVERSIGHT re: Saturday's rehearsal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arqueete
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Costumes won't be able to be done by Saturday's dress rehearsal because of the stupid wait-3-days-for-trading-pass thing they added a while ago. I got caught by this once before but in the time since we last did a show I completely forgot about it.

SO, this means Saturday won't be a dress rehearsal. I'd like to have all the accounts and we can do account switching, but they'll be naked. Until the Tuesday rehearsal.

There are only... what, three costume changes in this show? You'll be fine, kids. The juggling the doubling of accounts will be the "fun' part, so, we'll still be able to rehearse that Saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 pm
Aw. o 3o

We can still post around and make gold to buy whatever we can for the costume, am I correct?

With the 1.7k that you get from Moira's quest, I was able to get like half of the costume.
Janet and Rocky are done.  

Tsulani

O.G. Elder

[O.G.]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:15 pm
`Nina
Aw. o 3o

We can still post around and make gold to buy whatever we can for the costume, am I correct?

With the 1.7k that you get from Moira's quest, I was able to get like half of the costume.

I won't object to that, but don't go out of your way -- it'll be easier when we can trade. Thanks to the item cleanup (and I've been attempting to keep the store full at all times), we're looking good with our gold smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 am
`Nina
Aw. o 3o

Actually, don't do this again. We need 500g to buy the trading passes, so I'm going to end up having to sell items back to the store to get enough to trade for the other items.  

GTC - Janet

GTC Design Discussion -- Costumes, sets, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games