Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Feeling my age ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athrins_wish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:05 pm
hay im only 23 years old and feel like im as old as dirt sad !!!! i know thats not that old but man that feeling has been bugging me for the past month any one else going thru this?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:22 pm
If that's how you feel now, I'd hate to know what it's gonna' be like for you when you reach 30, 40, 50 and beyond! By that time, you're gonna' wish you were in your 20's again! rolleyes  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Pflibbitz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm
From this Old Geezer, Suck it up and take it like a MAN.

You've got a long way to go to reach my age........just under 3 x YourAge!

Actually, life does get better as you go along. The women just get younger and younger and prettier and prettier every day! Vive' La Fem!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Youth is The Breath Of Never getting Old...... Life when your Aged Is Never Being Told ..The Things you Cry about Isnt age nor getting Old ........?? Just a thought LMFAO ....  

KommandoKat

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 pm
I've seen a few posts like this made in the guild in my time here and it makes me wonder if the people making these threads realize what the age range of the Geezers here is. I tend to laugh on the inside and shake my mental cane at them even though I'm not too much older.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm
I remember feeling quite young when I was 24 - I got married then, and thought wow, this is grown up and scary!!

Now I just feel my age when I'm creaky and achey, but mostly it does get better as you get older.

I don't know, you younglings! biggrin  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers