Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[CLOSED] Di's start of October breeding slots. WINNERS PG. 7 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:33 am
NO RESERVING OR EDITING POSTS. Make a new post should you find yourself needing to edit your form and let me know.

Open: Now
Closes: October 6th, 9:00PM MDT

I've decided to get started on my quotas, and what better way than to start with some breeding slots :3

1 Open
1 Unedited
1 RP Couples
2 CC

Open Slots - Are open to everyone, whether edited or unedited
Unedited Slot - Open to unedited soquili couples only
RP Couples Slot - Must be qualified here.
Colourist Choice slot - After each of the previous slots have been raffled, I will be picking my favorite pairings of the ones left over.

PLEASE post full usernames while filling in owners and co-owners. NO NICKNAMES OR ABBREVIATIONS.
Also, LINK to soquili images, do not POST the images. I wont hound on you if you do, but it's preferable if you don't.

[url=Mothers IMG URL]Mothers name[/url] [url=teepee URL]Teepee[/url] [owner/co-owner] x [url=Fathers IMG URL]Fathers name[/url] [url=teepee URL]Teepee[/url] [owner/co-owner]
Unedited? (y/n)
RP qualified? (y/n)
Co-Ownership: [Co-Owner who is not receiving basket should this breeding win. Please link to the co-ownership agreement]

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

Breeding Rules
    Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission soquili already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission soquili. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two soquili entered.

**************If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward both co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much. Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated. **********

Quote:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a Soq and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission Soq already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission Soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission Soq. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their Soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two Soquili entered.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:52 am
POSTING ON BEHALF OF MASA, AS SHE CANNOT GAIN ENTRY TO THE GUILD

Eos [~Masamune~] x Erotes [Kireiryuu]
Unedited? No
RP qualified? No
Co-Ownership: N/A  

Dihydrogen.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 am
Hema Teepee [ [ Lady Kiya ] ] x Papillon Teepee [Cyhorse]
Unedited? (n)
RP qualified? (n)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 am
Aylen Teepee [[X]Natty-Chan[X]] x Kaim Teepee [Kita Etheria Bloodmyth]
Unedited? n
RP qualified? n
Co-Ownership: n/a

Ktns

Lunatic

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am
Kaiya Teepee [Uta] x Raiju Teepee [Kijani (formerly x-Ronso-x)]
Unedited? n
RP qualified? n
Co-Ownership: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am
Marut Teepee [Sayuri_Nitta] x Raniero Teepee [Epine de Rose (formerly Paramekia)]
Unedited?: N
RP qualified?: Y

Sayuri_Nitta

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 am
Yei Umeko Teepee [Epine de Rose] x Grencia - The Forgotten Face Teepee [Epine de Rose]
Unedited? N
RP qualified? N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 am
Zofia [N/A] [Lunarflowermaiden] x Tiggs Teepee [Hot Lolli]
Unedited? Y
RP qualified? N

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:34 am
Ariadne [x-Ivory_Feld-x] x Cygnus [Kesmi]
Unedited?: No
RP qualified?: No
Note: No teepees are nessisary. I can't find Kesmi's and both their stats are low anyhow. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:04 am
Removed

Misti Teepee [Syaoran-Puu] x Nisroc Teepee [Syaoran-Puu]
Unedited? N
RP qualified? N

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 am
Kumiho Teepee [Kamiki & Sabin Duvert] x Cerberus Teepee [Sabin Duvert]
Unedited? Noooo
RP qualified? Yes!
Co-Ownership: [Here, but it counts for all owners, obviously]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 am
Echo's Song (No teepee) [tefla] x Dradneos Teepee [Makette]
Unedited? Y
RP qualified? N

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 am
Mixcatl Teepee [Sabin Duvert] x Einarr Teepee [Derivative]
Unedited? No
RP qualified? Not officially
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 am
Marie Von Helson Teepee [ [CNP]Ails Von Helson ] x Kiun Chai's Teepee [owner: Chaifuzz]
Unedited? (no)
RP qualified? (yes)

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items