Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophecy (A literate fantasy reality role playing guild)

Back to Guilds

Here you can find and create role plays of your dreams. Rather it be fantasy or Reality 

Tags: Role play, Freestyle, Literate, Fantasy, Reality 

Reply Prophecy (A literate fantasy reality role playing guild)
New members, introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadeathian
Captain

5,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Lol, yea.. Duh.. klol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am
*enters room, tips hat*

Good afternoon, ladies and gents. I'm Damekarina. Lord-Miles recommended this guild to me (we're friends in real life). Anyway, I've been a forum-based role-player for... seven-ish years now.

Recently I haven't been doing much in the forums because of school and a game called Dragon Age: Origins, but I'd like to ease back into the swing of things.

So that's me. Anything else you'd like to know?

Caveat: I'm not going to tell you where I live or specifically my age. And of course the whole bit with the I-can-refuse-to-answer-this-question tacked on.

edit: I just realized that my avatar isn't really able to tip her hat, given its lack of a brim. Ah well. *writes "get a fedora" on to-do list*  

DameKarina

Jadeathian
Captain

5,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm
Hello, Dame. And Welcome  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 pm
Hello, hello~!

The name is Cupcake or Megan, whichever you prefer. I was sent an invitation by xlaveniex and I have been roleplaying for about, two or three years now? I have lost count and never even thought to. x3

I look forward to finding some fun people and fun things to enjoy in this guild!

Shimmering Cupcake

Lavish Lover

Jadeathian
Captain

5,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm
WELCOME! And 2 for Beanie, 1 for miles!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:52 pm
-wandered in-

Oh, uh, I just saw the sign now, actually. The welcoming, introduction...-points out door-

Anyway, I'm, well me. As horribly pronounceable my name is, you can just call me Ty. I've been forum RP'ing for, I'd guess - a random one at that - at least two years, maybe three. I don't really count the first one or so since I started out as...well absolutely horrible. Only recently did I actually think of applying my writing skills to roleplaying. Heh.

I think there's some, competition thingy...Lord-Miles recommended I end up wandering my way over here, so you can blame him. Blame him with love and fluffy pillows.

As for specific things you want to know about me, uhm, well just ask I suppose. I won't bite, I'm just quiet and...maybe a little strange. Whichever is more prevalent - well you'll find out.

Hope everyone is having a good day and all that. 3nodding

-Ty  

Tyreaus

Jadeathian
Captain

5,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 pm
Welcome TY!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 pm
-tacklehuggles Tyty-

Allo~ All!

As you are all should be aware from the username above my avi, said name is Meester Kennedy. Feel free to call me Sammi though. If you happen to come up with a more creative form of Samantha, lemme know.

I've been a roleplayer on gaia for about five or six years or so. I began my roleplaying days in a guild called HVN. I loved it and continued to take roles and create many characters. Don't mind all the flashy colours I may use to post in and the many upon MANY of characters I will be...forced...to use. They don't like collecting dust in my saved pm box.

Anything you need to know about me is on my profile page, though feel free to ask any and all questions. I was recommended by Tyreaus Dreacon to the guild and was quite pleased with what I saw.

I look forward to roleplaying with, well, everyone at some point. And with that I suppose I shall take my leave. -bows before jumping on Ty's back for a piggyback- =3

Qhuinnkichi

SpookyNoodle

Liberal Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm
Welcome to the guild Sammi. Do you mind if I call you Samich? :]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm
hah! lol no I suppose that's fine. =3 And thanks ^^

Qhuinnkichi

SpookyNoodle

Liberal Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Cool beans. :]

I hope you find a rp that suits your fancy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:21 pm
Oh? A new member? *eyes her off* ...
*jumps into a tackle hug* >8D  

Berry Checker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100

sabrina100

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 am
Hello everyone^^

I'm Sabrina, but you can call me Sab, Sabbi or Rina. I've been rping for 5 years now, the whole time on gaia. I've made many many rps ranging from tv series and movie based to completely original ideas. I like rping as both girl and guy characters and I enjoy rping pratically anything. I have many interests including, watching movies, martial arts, anime, video games and reading. I love 80's music, some of my favorite bands are; Guns N'Roses,Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Poison, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Kansas, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Asia, Bon Jovi, The beatles, Survivor,Free, Genisis, Credence Clearwater Revival and Queen.

If you want to know anything more please ask^^ and I hope that I get a chance to rp with all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 am
o.O" you are better than I thought!
you make rps to 8D
I am glad i recruited you ^w^
*glomps*  

Berry Checker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Midnight Passions

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm
Hrm...

My name is Sin, Crave, Jacob/Jack, whichever one though don't be surprised if I bite your head off for attempting to be overly friendly with me. Ah, I'm 21, yes, I'm an old fart. I've been writing for quite awhile but never actually got into roleplaying until just a few months ago thanks to the forcefulness of a friend. I don't really like people.... but I do try friendliness... every now and then. Don't be afraid to ask me any questions about writing though since Ill be happy to answer them.

Oh. Yeah. I'm also your new mod. I don't bite... okay that's a lie, I do.

Prophecy (A literate fantasy reality role playing guild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games