Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:10 pm
User Image

Greeting: Hello, and welcome to the Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk.

Introduction: We have the answers to any of your questions regarding RPing, plot changes or advancements, and other helpful statistics, including those on any number of species, planets, and technologies.

Continuation: If you would like to ask a specific question regarding RP status of information on a particular species, planet, etc, please use the following format:
HK
Area of Knowledge: (i.e. RP, species, etc)
Inquiry Direction: (who you're asking, if anyone in particular)
Query: (question)

Alternative Offer: Or, if you wish to ask another guild member about specific interactions or possible story options, please use the following:
HK
Inquiry Direction:
Query:

Conclusion: Other than what has been previously stated, feel free to talk about different ideas or past experiences in order to give those with less experience a chance to learn. Stick to the ToS, and at least try to stick to the topic, so people who need help don't have to go digging through to find useful information. Also, you do not have to use the forms, but it will make it easier to find and answer questions.

(( By authorization of Grand Admiral FrozenPhoenix32, I, Grand Moff Celestia Whitesword also submit this handy-dandy galactic map for ease of plotting out the next leg of your adventure. ^_^ ))

Galactic Map

Improved Map!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:20 am
C'mon guys! Nobody's posting in the RP thread, yet there's no discussion here of being stuck at all... You don't have to ask, you can just talk about where you want to go with the RP, you know.  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:33 am
Area of Knowledge: RP
Inquiry Direction: Anyone more active in the plot.
Query: Ok, currently I'm sneaking around in the Massive senate building, or if time has been sped up I'm kicking it in the undercity, trying to avoid the Coruscant police and Tenku's Trandoshan. is there anything I can do to get more involved than me being just the shady background character?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:20 pm
My character is also facing this problem: background character-dom! Are there any of the more active RPers who wouldn't mind dragging us into the plot? 'Cuz right now, we only really have each other to play off of...  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:56 pm
Suggestion: Don't move, as the planet will soon change.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:47 pm
Thanks Nelo!  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:57 pm
Seriously though, you have to make a story for yourself. Its two plotlines in one, but I'm not going to play "lets be friends and fight evil" to every person. Make something interesting happen, and go with it. I'm not holding you back. If you want, bump into another char that has some action going on, and work with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:00 am
we're currently about to shift planets, so theres a chance for you to open up a new story arc  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:33 am
Area of Knowledge:Beggar's Canyon
Inquiry Direction: anyone
Query:Anybody know the geological formations that make up the Beggar's Canyon Run? I know about the Needle, but thats at the end of the run. going through it, while suicidal, can shave off a few seconds but thats it. and while we're at it, how long is the Run?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:12 am
I have no idea. eek Is it ever mentioned anywhere?  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:56 am
I dunno! maybe in like some deep fan books but I don't know! thats why Im askin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:35 pm
You can make the run in about... oh... a minute. according to Rebel assult 3, thats about the fastest that version implicates.

Its really a series of trenches, so liek on shadows of the empire, when you do it in a swoop, it takes like 5 minutes...

but it isn't that long of a trench, just real tricky.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:35 pm
thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:13 am
Umm sorry to upset you guys but there won't be any crazy bombing... Yet. Unless. I have a plan Bombing going through but evily in my own way  

ROB222

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:07 am
no worries. I only said there was a possibility of an embassy bombing. but you shouldn't post this stuff in the help desk forum. the cantina would be better.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff