Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 2, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm
It's okay. That's just the last time I was on a vacation out of the country. First time too, actually... But I can see already that this is gonna be completely different. cat_xd

*places her order before answering dame* Mitri said he would. He and Hiro will stay in the house while I'm gone. The interview was yesterday morning. I decided to hire him. cat_3nodding He's going to start on Wednesday, and he'll be working the same time I'm there for a while.

*sniffs its way up to the bar, then over to the door to the JD, where it pauses*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 pm
Nice! I can't wait to meet him. 3nodding I'm so glad you found an assistant. What's his name?

Did you tell him that you'll be taking a vacation within the month?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 5, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 pm
I'm glad too. cat_sweatdrop It'll be nice to have someone to help me. His name's Attis. cat_3nodding Yeah, I told him. He said it'd be fine, he thinks he can handle it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm
Attis? lol I guess I shouldn't laugh with a name like dame. xd

...but I can't help it. rofl

-the waiter brings their food- Did you tell Karrie you were going? -dame starts eating-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 5, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 pm
*shrugs* He said it's greek... it was some relative's name. That's about all I know. I guess he's used to people questioning his name, cause he explained it before I asked.

*shakes her head* I can't say much either, I was named Kits because of my ears and tail. cat_neutral

Yeah, I told Karrie. *picks up her chopsticks* He didn't seem too happy... I think he felt a little left out when I said I was going with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Pfft, what a girl. rolleyes -dame keeps a straight face for half a tick while she picks up some food then bursts out laughing- rofl

I didn't see him asking you on vacation. xp xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 1, 1 Total: 8 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 pm
cat_lol I don't think he'd thought about it. Besides, do you have any idea how hard it is to get him to take time off work? cat_rofl

*sneaks into the JD when the host goes to lead a group to a table*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm
Pffft. talk2hand Isn't that why he's training Mitri, so he can be an assistant? -takes a drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 1, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:46 pm
Not really. I mean, I know that's what Mitri wants, but I don't know what Karrie really thinks about it. Karrie just... doesn't like to take time off. cat_neutral *shrugs*

*walks through the dining room by going under the tables*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm
Well, that'll bite him in the butt soon enough.

-contemplates while nomming- Actually, I can't say anything, this is a forced vacation I'm going on. rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:08 pm
*nods* I know.

cat_xd It is hard to take time off sometimes... I know it's been a while since I was away from Aqua Springs for more than two days. cat_sweatdrop But I didn't have anybody to step in for me.

*finds the table dame and Kits are at and sneaks under, brushing against dame's skirt*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 pm
Well, now it'll get easier for you, I hope. 3nodding

-feels something brush against her and raises an eyebrow looking under the table- emotion_eyebrow lol You have a friend, Kits. xd -dame points underneath the table-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 pm
I hope so too. cat_neutral That's kind of the point of hiring an assistant.

Huh? *puts her chopsticks down and looks under the table* cat_confused What the? *pulls the dragon up onto the seat next to her* What are you doing here? I thought I sent you home... several times today. cat_stare *sighs*

*chirps happily*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm
-giggles- You might as well give her...him...it? confused A name. xd You are now her person. lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 2, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 pm
-_- I really don't need another dragon. cat_sweatdrop

I guess I can take care of it for tonight. Tomorrow I'll go back to Aqua Springs and see if anybody's missing a dragon. Not that I've seen many other people around here with dragons. cat_neutral *covers her mouth and yawns*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games