Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:22 pm
emotion_eyebrow Why should you be? You have such a quirky personality that I don't think I've ever seen you with the opportunity to lie about something. Downing the last of her bottle she threw it in the recycle. Crossing her legs she stretched out. Now vague would be a better word for you when it comes to conversing with you at times. Vague and mysterious. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 pm
((Scared of the shinies rofl Guess we'll break the news to the Ghost that she'll have no one to play with when she comes to visit now... wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm
*tips the wine glass in acknowledgement to that* wink
I just wish she'd fall User Image
*finishes the wine*
*twitches the little white spaded tail*
It's not like she can't
Most that can do!
She can!
But she won't! scream

*sniffles*
I'm not like her!  
lady ayami chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
*plays something off the Pinkerton album*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 pm
Giggling hysterically loving talking to the pair like this. She gets off the bar to get another water from the fridge. Neither is exactly like the other. It is what makes you both so wonderfully unique. Looking at the clock she makes a face and groans in annoyance. Well time for this fox to head back into the lab. Take care lovelies! Opening a portal she slips away without another word.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm
*tries to gain some demon influence from Lia
as she leaves*
eek
*something goes wrong*
User Image great now you've got a fox tail...
*ayami giggles and plays with the energies*
*decides to take them both back downstairs for a bit* stressed  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 pm
(( rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm
(( Orc security. User Image I think I like the sounds a that. User Image I can feed them "grunny" treats. User Image *claps* ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm
She entered the bar from the office and went behind the bar to make a pitcher of margaritas. Once they were stirred up, she placed the pitcher in front of her usual spot, grabbed a glass and went around to have a seat. She glanced around, and frowned slightly.

The goons were gone. She wondered what had happened, because she had heard nothing about them leaving. As far as she knew, the goons were to be around MW from now on. confused She decided to send Franco a text to try and find out what happened.

Kat's text to Franco
Franco...Where's all the "security" you insisted that we needed here at the bar? Would like to discuss this when you have time. ~Kat

She put her phone down and poured herself a drink, sipping it and went over different scenarios as to why the goons were gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 pm
*Parks in her spot in the parking lot and Mr. Giovanni follows her. She's in a hurry and makes her way into her private chambers, Mr. Giovanni right behind her. She walks through her chambers room to room checking everything and accidentally bumps into Mr. Giovanni when she turns around.* WILL YOU GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!! scream I'M WORKIN HERE!!!!! scream evil *He moves out of her way and decides he should follow her at a distance.

She goes down the stone corridor, through the security measures, into her office and lastly into the bar. Mr. Giovanni not far behind. She turns around and stares at him.* Go get me a drink. mad *Points to the JD and she watches him leave.

She spies Kat, sits by her, plunks her elbows on the bar and pinches the bridge of her nose as she sighs loudly.* stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 pm
She watched Psy order Gio to the JD and snickered when she sat down next to her.

"So, we're in a bar, and you send him to the JD to get you a drink? lol Why you look so stressed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm
((Orcs are bad mad Almost as bad as zombies mad ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm
(( *shrugs* Orcs would sure solve the critter problem around here. 4laugh ))

*She stares at Kat stare and sighs.* Mr. Giovanni and William had a fight in the house. And when I say fight, I mean an all out, head locking, fist throwing, slamming against walls fight. Then William slapped the cuffs on Mr. Giovanni and I had to do some VERY fast talking for him to not haul him into jail.

Apparently William witnessed how Mr. Giovanni is…… close to me. stare And when he came home, Mr. Giovanni was holding my hand and William went nuts.

Well you can imagine how that went over with Franco and now ALL of the security at the estate is gone and I can see they are gone from here as well. I spoke with Franco and he's left Mr. Giovanni to stick to me like glue.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm
Her eyes widened at Psy's tale of the fight and her talk with Franco.

"So, why in the world would he be holding your hand to begin with? And what was Dougherty thinking? Trying to arrest one of Franco's boys? Does he not know what a BAD idea that would be?"

She sighed and took a sip of her margarita and then looked back at Psy.

"So, what are we going to do for any visible security people? We only have the ones that monitor the camera feeds right now. Do you want Kyle to pull in some applicants?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm
Honestly…I can't remember why he was holding my hand. User Image He was telling me not to worry about something and now I can't even remember what it was. User Image

*She sighed.* Kat, William is from a completely different world. I'm not sure he fully understands the ways of my family. I had to plead with Franco for understanding. He wants William to apologize and pay respects to the family. I have no idea if I can convince him to do it. User Image

*Mr. Giovanni comes back with a Martini for Psy and places it in front of her. He sits at the end of the bar so the ladies can talk…pulling an ashtray over and lighting up a cigar.* cool

So yes. We have to get some form of security in here and we better do it fast. Talk to Kyle and spread the word to the ladies.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games