Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Finished with her meal she had sent the dishes back. The fox demon gave a small yawn and checked around her to see and make sure everything else was cleaned up. She heads back into the office and does the scans leading her back to her room downstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 am
*he opened his eyes wearily. it was another sleepless day for him. dark circles had begun to appear under his eyes. his little "muse" wasn't so cute anymore. at first she was just a little girl he could only barely see at the edge of his vision when his mind started to wander. Now though, now she was a fully grown woman, a little taller than he was, with bright blue hair. She wasn't shy about being seen anymore.

This woman would wander around in plain view. The only kick was Kai was the only one who could see her. It didn't seem like such a bad prospect at first since it started so harmlessly, but she was getting more and more bold. She was constantly there, watching him. Kai liked attention sure, but something like this got old very quickly.

Then she started talking to him. This was the part that really bothered him. At first it seemed random, but when Kai first responded to her, she gave a reply back. At this point he was sure lost his mind completely. He would rather consider himself insane. That was a much more pleasant prospect than her being "real." If she wasn't a figment of his imagination then she was there for a purpose. Having heard legends and stories of hauntings growing up, Kai remembered that none of them had a happy ending.

Today though for some particular reason she was nowhere to be seen and he wasn't about to go looking for her. Maybe ghosts needed to sleep sometimes to he wondered.

He made himself breakfast and after a while got dressed. He headed over to the MW, seeking some other kind of company than he had been receiving of late. He pushed the door open and seeing no one in the bar at this hour he quietly took a seat.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm
*he pulled out his sketchbook to try and get some work finished and to help get his mind off his current situation. Drawing always helped him relax or rather put him in a state where he had to relax in order to draw anything. That didn't last long*

*he heard a woman's voice whisper into his ear, "How could you leave me behind?" Kai pretended he didn't hear it, but after a minute his curiosity got the best of him and he turned to look and she was close enough to kiss if he was so inclined, but at the moment his instincts were saying he needed to do quite the opposite*

*a smile slowly crept onto the blue haired woman's face as that look acknowledged Kai knew she was there. "You always leave without me," she said somewhere between pouting and being annoyed. Kai turned to the goons and did his best to smile, "Did you guys hear anything just now?" Kai asked, still intent on convincing himself she wasn't there for the moment. One of the goons raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at Kai, but after a moment of thought simply shook his head.

"I thought so," he turned back and started sketching again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 pm
Slipping through her portal feeling too lazy to go through the security scans.Liada plops in front of the fridge and pulls out her daily fix. Unscrewing the cap she notices Kai and gives a wave as she takes a sip. Morning Kai...oh wait. She checks her watch on her phone. It would be afternoon now wouldn't it? sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:30 pm
*he sees Liada portal in and silently thanks fate to have kindly intervened and given him some company that was still among the living. He smiles widely, "Heyo Lia Lia," he says as he pulls out a pocket watch. "Oh my, I never realized it was this late. If I leave now I'll have to do battle with that evil ball of fire in the sky and I just don't have the energy for that so I'll probably be staying for a while."

*narrows her eyes as she pouts, "Oh so you prefer her type much more than me? It's the ears isn't it!?" the blue haired girl shouted at Kai knowing Liada couldn't hear her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:39 pm
Taking a sip of her drink and smiles at him. Her ears twitch a bit and she notices the fur on her tail floofs a bit. Giving it a good shake she shrugs it off and sits down. Why do battle on such a nice day? Its more fun to just laze about instead. She sees him sketching away and she floats up to look over his shoulder. Been busy sketching lately?  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm
I've never been on very good terms with the sun so I normally try to avoid it as best as I can, but being lazy is something I'm very good at as my clients can tell you. He pulls the sketchbook close to his chest blushing from embarrassment. Ah! I have so many back orders for art. I've kept Icy waiting so long for hers already. I'm starting to feel bad about it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 pm
Grinning she floats back down to a seat next to Kai. Taking another swig of her soda she leans back. Oh if its from you I think Icy could wait centuries. You do have a knack for attracting the ladies. wink  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 pm
I have a feeling she would to, but just the same I don't want to push her to far. I've already been teasing her in my own way by completing other orders and doing random sketches and things and making her wait. I don't know what I'd do if I made her angry. I know I'd be a bit more lonely without her attention though.

*feels a but more prideful over the compliment* Serving the ladies and keeping them happy makes me happy. All there is to it. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 pm
Nodding in agreement she grimaces when she hears her alarm go off on her phone. Cuing her that it was time to get to the grind. stressed Ugh, sadly I must go dear. Hope to see you tonight, also if Anira didn't tell you the other day we'll be having a Fireworks viewing party at our place tomorrow night. You're more than welcome to come. Lots of booze, food, and good company. She lightly pats Kai's cheek and opens a portal leading to the lab. Ta dear! Slipping in she closes it behind her ready for the masses of orders herself to catch up on.  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Ah, just the three things I live for. I shall be there. he waves to Liada. After she left he touches his cheek where Liada patted him and smiles.

he looks around the room for his spectral visitor which was nowhere to be seen. he wondered why she would leave like that when she had been so persistently by his side these last couple days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm
*he shrugged it off after deciding he was better off if he didn't try to think to deeply about why the ghost left as long as she was gone. Kai looked at his sketchpad. the figure he was sketching was the ghost again. the first time she talked to him, he got the impression that she had very malevolent intentions. now it wasn't quite clear what she wanted to do anymore, but it was clear she wasn't going to kill him which was better for his health. it was still far to early to let down his guard though especially before he found out why she was there in the first place. once she appeared again Kai was determined to have a serious conversation with the girl since more than anything, it felt like she was just lonely.

he suddenly yawned and stretched his arms out above his head. he was finally ready to sleep. hoping it would be peaceful he collected his drawing tools and left the bar to head home*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am
The base of the music throbs with a weird mixture of dub-step patriotic tunes. The Viking clocked out to start his little vacation for the week and was excited to have a gathering at the Den since so few people rarely visit. Although he was sure there was a furry fuzzy reason for that at times. rolleyes Sending a text to Kat letting her know he was finally off as he slipped through the swinging door into the bar and goes straight to the fridge for a cold water. Uncapping the bottle he nods to the goons in greeting as he waits for Kat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 am
Finished dressing, she got the text from Hauk telling her he was upstairs. She tucked her phone in her pocket and grabbed her purse and small overnight bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she made her way out of her quarters. Once she had locked up, she made her way upstairs into the main bar area.

She placed her bag on the bar and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey you...let me make some coffee...I need some caffeine. Oh, and I told Anira I'd bring some sushi and sake to the Den, so we'll need to go by the JD and pick that up. biggrin "

She went to the espresso machine and went about making herself a caramel machiatto.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 am
Returning her kiss and giving a light hug. He rolls his eyes in mirth as she makes her drink from the sushi. rolleyes I can understand the appeal of it, but having bite size pieces of fish and seaweed does not make a meal. Good thing I'll be having my barbeque skills on the deck out there. Which reminds me, once we're done with the JD I just have to stop at the butchers for my order for tonight. He takes a swig of his water and checks his pockets to make sure everything was on him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games