Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:39 am
(( emotion_awesome Change "circletine" for scream scream TURKEY DAY!!!!! scream scream and you'd be correct. emotion_awesome wink

That dude does look like a young Matthew Broderick surprised ! whee heart ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:40 pm
-dame walks into her room, putting down her bags, phone held to her ear with her shoulder, waiting for the other line to be picked up-

Come on...come on...pick up... -she pleads quietly as she puts away leftovers in her mini-fridge-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:52 pm
-dame finishes putting up the leftovers and sits on the bed, sighing in relief when he answers- Karrie? It's dame...

-she pauses a moment- How are you? ... -dame bites her lip- How was your holiday?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:03 pm
Oh...that's good to hear, Karrie. -she smiles into the phone- I'm glad it was a good one.

-she pauses as she listens to him, pulling her feet up to her chest and picking invisible lint off the bed- Mine was...-she bites her lip again and a little sigh escapes her lips- It was....Karrie...can I come over? I just...I...please?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm
No...no, that's alright. I can make it. I'll be glad to see him when I get there. -she chuckles lightly and pauses-

K....Karrie? Can...Can I stay over? -her voice is soft- I...I can bring some pie. lol -she laughs, smiling-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:31 pm
-dame chuckles- Okay...-her voice softens again- Th...thank you, Karrie. I'll see you in a few minutes, okay?

-she waits for his response and then hangs up the phone, opening the nightstand drawer and grabbing some things out of it, stuffing them into her overnight bag, which is still packed anyway. She stands up, looks around, slides her boots back on, grabs her keys while shouldering her bag and heads back out, turning off the lights and locking the door behind her-

-dame nods to security as she goes out the backway and turns the corner in the direction of Karrie's-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm
*Slips in through the shadows, making her way to the bar.* Damn shoppers, *Looks at the shelves* What to drink, what to drink?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm
*Fixes a White Russian sighing softly.* Suppose I should roust Gilda, she needs to start decorating for Christmas soon. And come up with some contests. *She takes a sip of her drink.* So quiet in here, Black Friday, either they're home getting their drink on, or they've fallen asleep from getting knocked sideways in the mall.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 pm
(( rofl xd heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 pm
A small rumble of the engine is heard as the sound of Hauk's car pulls up into the front of the bar and sets it into park. Taking Kat's hand and giving it a soft kiss on the back of it and smiles gently at her. Go on ahead inside Vilkat. I'll go get your things from the back.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 pm
*Takes another sip of her drink* Ah yes, I remember White Russians... *Lets her mind drift off.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 pm
She smiled at him and got out of the car.

"Okay, see you inside. smile " She closed the car door and entered the bar. She saw Brat and gave her a grin.

"Hey Brat....long time no see. How has your holiday been? biggrin " She went around the bar and grabbed a beer, popping the top and taking a sip of it as she made her way to take a seat at the bar.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm
*Looks up* Hey Kat. It has been awhile. Holiday was quiet, yours?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm
Smiling back at Kat he gets out of the car and closes the door behind him as he makes his way into the back to open the trunk and grab the couple suitcases that Kyle had sent over during Kat's stay at the Den. Closing the trunk he picks up the cases and heads into the bar, seeing Kat chat with someone he vaguely remembers seeing but he doesn't remember where exactly. Letting her have a moment he goes towards Psy's office to place the suitcases out of the way before joining the ladies at the bar.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:23 pm
"Oh, it was pretty quiet. Hung out with Hauk, Liada and Anira out at their place. Figured I'd best get back here so I can catch up on everything. Apparently, I was gone for longer than I realized. lol "

She grinned at Brat and took a sip of her beer.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games