Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 am
*she stands up and holds out her hand* Sleep tonight, then we'll see about other....activities later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 am
With a hand over one eye, he looked up at her and drew in a deep breath to refute her. Instead, he released a silent sigh. "...You're right... there's no way in hell I could even hope to contest you tonight, Katana... Fine, fine, I relent, this time..." He stood and collected their glasses, depositing them in the watery sink before standing before her again and taking her hand, "Lead on, love..." The smile he gave was both amused and bemused, as well as weary.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 am
*she smiles at him* See, you're learning already.....a MW lady ALWAYS gets her way. wink

*she leads him back through the office, and asks him to turn around while she trips the secret switch that opens the bookcase along the wall. Once open she leads him through to the corridor as the bookcase slides back into place. After arriving at her door, she unlocks it, and goes inside. After Exor follows her in, she closes and locks the door.

Seeing that he is practically asleep on his feet, she leads him to the guest room. Taking him inside to the room furnished simply with a king size bed, end tables,and adjoining bathroom, she takes him over to the bed. Giving him a quick hug , she turns down the bed for him.* Now, get into bed and we'll talk more tomorrow....you look dead on your feet right now. *she tiptoes and gives him a light kiss on the lips and then exits the guest room and heads down the hall to her bedroom.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 am
He sat on the edge of the bed, "Unfortunately I am dead tired... Thank you, Katana," he said before they kissed. "Goodnight," he said with a smile. Without a change of clothes, Exor took off his sweater, shoes, and socks, turned the blankets up over his shoulders, and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

<<< Goodnight all! BTW/FYI - I can't go to bed at 4 or 5 or 6 and be up for work at 6 or 7 gonk Silly friends keeping me up all hours of the night blaugh >>>  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 am
{{Ha... if you always wait for the people around here to go to bed, a lot of times you're not going to get to sleep when you really should.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am
((Amen to that. rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 am
-walks into the MW to have hot cocoa with Katana, after receiving a text from her-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am
*after getting up and showering, she decides to go up to the bar to work on Psyzapp's to-do list regarding the expansion. After grabbing an asiago cheese bagel and spreading veggie cream cheese on it, she finds some paper and writes a note to Exor, deciding to let him sleep.
Exor, I've gone up to the main bar. Please feel free to make yourself at home or come up there and join me. You looked exhausted, so I decided to just let you sleep on this morning. If you decide to leave, just lock the door behind you, and take the passageway back to the left. There's a switch on the right that triggers the entrance to the office.

My kitchen is pretty well stocked, so if you're hungry, please go ahead and eat, I certainly don't mind.

See you soon,
Katana

Taking the note, she slips quietly into the guest room and places it on the end table next to the bed. She then slips back out of the room and heads upstairs to the main bar, stopping in the office for her needed paperwork.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 am
*Entering the main bar, she sees that dame got her message, and is already there. She grins at her, and heads to the espresso machine to make their morning beverages.*

Well, well, well......looks like somebody had a late night! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 am
Why, Katana. Whatever do you mean? -bats eyelashes at her and hops up on a stool-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 am
*hands dame her hot cocoa*

Well, let's put it this way....you and Karrie looked pretty "chummy" when you left here last night.... xd

*she grabs her coffee and has a seat next to dame.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am
* walks up from downstairs and sees katana and dame at the bar. He stretches and yawns as he just woke up. As a thought pops into his head he quickly looks down and makes sure he had his top back on and breathes a sigh of relief. Walks over to the two women * Good morning ladies..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 am
((grabbed your booty, Black! rofl Don't tell Leko! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 am
(( LOL Ok I wont....but she has mystical powers and might find out anyways.............oh well. You just have to appreciate a good botty grab every once in a while. xd ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 am
Why Katana, I just went home to help him...clean up. -innocent smile, takes a sip of her cocoa- Thank you. -leans over- My...bat-suit got a little dirty so Karrie is washing it.

-sly grin as she thinks about the clothes she's wearing- I haven't been back to my place yet...didn't get a chance. -snickers and fingers Karrie's necklace-

Hey Black. -waves- How are you?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games