Souve
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 pm
Issues or just things I'm hoping to get you to do so the guild isn't so boring

Oh yes, and please don't post in this topic unless it's an issue?
1. Answer the pole question please? I'm willing to do all the work to move the topics back and forth. This summer is so empty I seriously have nothing better to do with my time.
2. Can everyone be more active in here and TRY atleast to roleplay with not only me but other members. I'm getting really tired of only seeing my name as the topic creator too. Don't you people have any ideas for roleplays?
3. More topics for everyone to just talk are also very welcome. I'm not creating anymore untill someone else creates one though.
4. Everyone should try to recrute atleast one of your friends too. Maybe we can get more activity then! If you have anyone in mind who you want to join, post their name on this topic and I'll invite them....or if your one of the few crew you can invite them!
5. Art, poetry, or interesting stuff you find on the internet should be shaired! Not many people are interesting in this world, maybe you are though ^^ and I want to know about the people around me.
6. This is genious right here! I'm going to create a quiz for you and you you should try to answer it! Tell me and your fellow guild members a little so we can be friends!

Oh, and if you must know, I was EXTREMLY bord when I wrote all this!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:04 pm
If you break a girls heart

I am switching accounts which means The guild owner ship will go to a new person. Their user name is Souve and they are one of my mule accounts I had abandoned but now i feel like having a new name. Please don't freak out or anything though ok? every thing will still be the same accept that my new account has a different look.

What else are you breaking with it?

Souve
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Role play home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers