*beats way out of the mire that is her life of late*

Okay, Moving and Packing?!?! I really wish you would vacate my premises soon. You are TOTALLY messing with my Crafty flow. I’ll make a deal with you. You get outta my way by….say Aug 31 so I can get on with the fun stuff coming up on Leaky Crafts…and I won’t lock you in the million and one crates I have and ship you off to the Malfoys.

*struggles through to a newly set Floo to the Crafty Wi…Office…*
*ends up in the lower level of the Leaky Cauldron*
*mutters about contacting the Floo office again about connections*
*flounces way up the stairs to the office*
*notices a change to the door as she enters*
*shuffles over to the desk to get updates and announcements*

Announcement the first

We have another Crafty addition to our office!!! GlowingNargle is our first Crafty WIZARD!!!! Please welcome him to our ranks!!! GlowingNargle will be hanging around the forums on TLC as well as some other crafty duties.

Announcement the second

You now only have a couple of days left for the Crafty Half Blood Prince Contest. The deadline for entry is August 22nd 2009 at 11:59 EST. We have two great entries so far, but we’d love to see what YOU have been inspired to make. So RUN (without the scissors in hand, please) to the forums now!!! Get your entries in!! Remember entries will get MyLeaky points!!!

Announcement the third

Stay tuned to the Crafty Section of Leaky because we’ve got some amazing stuff that’s going to be launching soon….like September 1st soon….so you keep your eyes peeled for some new fun!!!

Now, it seems I have to get back to the drudge that is my current life so I can get back to crafting, but remember…

Welcome GlowingNargle! Get your Crafty HBP Contest entries in! And stay tuned for some upcoming crafty fun!

*is dragged off kicking and screaming by Moving and Packing*