Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Main Forum
ur fave show?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatz ur favorite disney show?
  JONAS
  Sonny with a Chance
  WOWP
  Phineas and ferb
  zeke and luther
  hannah montana
  Suite life
View Results

hawknelson_109

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm
WHaT is Ur faVe shOw??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Personally I love JONAS the most. I think it's hilarious. I haven't laughed that much since Hannah Montana. =]  

EntertainerGeek

hawknelson_109

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm
EntertainerGeek
Personally I love JONAS the most. I think it's hilarious. I haven't laughed that much since Hannah Montana. =]

oh i know right kevin and joe are so clueless on the show! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 pm
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek

Oh man. Haha. Kevin has got to be my favorite then Joe/Stella. They really need to get together. Ah-dor-able couple.  

EntertainerGeek

soccerchick_346

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm
EntertainerGeek
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek

Oh man. Haha. Kevin has got to be my favorite then Joe/Stella. They really need to get together. Ah-dor-able couple.
oh i know right they would totally make a cute couple. did u see the three musketeers on he kissed her on the cheek and they did admit that they liked each other like that its a start right question  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm
soccerchick_346
EntertainerGeek
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek

oh i know right they would totally make a cute couple. did u see the three musketeers on he kissed her on the cheek and they did admit that they liked each other like that its a start right question
Haha yeah. Too bad they refuse to give it a shot. :/ In the new one they should have kissed. Blah haha.  

EntertainerGeek

hawknelson_109

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm
EntertainerGeek
soccerchick_346
EntertainerGeek
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek

Haha yeah. Too bad they refuse to give it a shot. :/ In the new one they should have kissed. Blah haha.

i know they should and in sonny with a chance sonny and chad should start going out!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 pm
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek
soccerchick_346
EntertainerGeek
hawknelson_109
EntertainerGeek

i know they should and in sonny with a chance sonny and chad should start going out!
That would make my day right there. "We make a pretty good couple....Hypothetically."  

EntertainerGeek

hawknelson_109

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm
ya i can see that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm
That would make my day too....

My favorite............. -thinks hard-
.... Probably WOWP. Just because of the *magic*  

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

SodaPop1417

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm
i like wowp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm
Since Hannah Montana's jokes gotten old, I gotten to like Wizards of Waverly Place more. But now I can't seem to stay as dedicated as I am with Sonny With a Chance.. So SWaC was my choice for favorite show on Disney Channel.  

Rachel Berry

sparkle6978

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm
mine too! sonny with a chance is funny! and when you watch just one episode it makes you want more!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 pm
I♥WOWP 100%  

GoGreenForMonkeys

Rachel Berry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 pm
Thanks to this Cursed Cold I got, I was watching television (usually don't) and while waiting for another show to come on (forgot what), I ended up watching some episode of JONAS where Stella wanted Joe to go to a Fashion Show. God, Chelsea Staub is so hot. So I sort of like JONAS now. *puts head down in defeat*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff