Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Donating gold-but not for beggars who don't know grammar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPandacloudz_xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am
well, the reason I need gold is that I'm currently questing for 1 item in my dream avi. i haven't completed half of it yet. I'd think it'd really help me if I were to be donated SOME gold. I don't really care about the amount. Any amount would help me right now for my Wonderland item as shown in my sig. and pro. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm
Hi :]
I understand the bad grammer thing. Especially when you can't even tell what the person is saying D:!
I need the gold because im saving up for the last few items on my dream avatar. Here it is:
User Image
As you can see, i am only a few items away. These items are:
Panda Slippers,
Uncanny Form,
Radio Jack, and Starbabies.
All of which are very expensive, so if you would donate, it would be a huge help ;]!
Of course, you do not have to, i will not flag you or get mad, it's your choice. Just so, if you do, i will absolutley be pleased and happy!

starryimioki

Fashionable Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

A Bucket o Whores

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 pm
i want to get pongo the ferret and Chapeau Demonique for my dream avitar.im almost there,i have everything else,but they cost alot...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 pm
hi i like your avatar biggrin
and im not asking for it but im questing for a wind security blanket im amost halfway there and just mentioning it even a little item helps :3
heeehe xD  

xBlueBewyx

MVP Neil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:13 am
Please help me. I really need the gold for my dream avatar. This is my dream avatar. Any donations would be appreciated.

User Image
Total Value: 847,758 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Lightning Lash
Mythic Hair
Elegant White Lord's Shoes
White Nutcracker Prince Coat
Antarctic White Polyester Pants
Enchanted Strings
Hermes' Moon
Hermes' Moon
Gimpi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 am
Hi,.. you probably already know why I'm here.. like all people in this forum and guild.. I want gold... I have only 48+ some k and I'm
I'm on the verge of new and being a regular. I joined recently and have been working on getting my Items and gold from friends that I'm close to, I don't usually ask people or nag... but any donations will be appreciated..
this is my first time asking... i usually keep quiet and just put it in my signature...

I usually give Avi art to my donaters... they say I do art really good but, i don't have a shop yet. My best friend is gonna help me get started on it soon though... but, if you want an Avi art from me, or whatever, please don't be shy.. ((like I am)) if you want,
you can go to my profile to see some of the work I've done so far for my friends and
some of my favorite work I've made.. of course I haven't put it all up yet so.. yeah...

if you want to know, my Dream Avi is in my signature, along with the amount of gold I need so far...

*bows deeply* thank you so much for taking the time to read my post...
signed, Miyako, & Chibi

P.S.: Chibi says 'Teupa'... ((It sounds exactly how it is spelled...))

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

xoLittlePrincess4uxo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 am
I saw that you were donating gold to people but not beggers. Im not a begger but I have recently been hacked. I dont have much money and if you could just spare me 100 or 200 gold. I've lost almost everything i have and i would like to regain it back. If you cant donate any money thats fine. I just saw that u were donating money and decided to make a post. Thanks for reading!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Well, I know proper english, and I understand your request, because proper grammer is always nice, well I don't like to beat around the bush, so I will just say that i wrote here so I can possibly get a donation of maybe, 45k or lower, but no lower than 25k, thanks for your time  

Mii n Yuu

iiRawrr_Renx3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 am
Hey there! I like that you are doing this for others, there are plenty of rich gaians that would prefer to scoff at others for asking for gold at all. I don't care about the size of the donation although at least 10k would be nice, thats how much I need for pixie wings. thank you for reading this and PM me if you want to donate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Hello there. Well, I'm just going to request a simple 1k or any amount in particular.
I'm not very close to getting my questing item, but I'm still working on it.

So, I was wondering if I could get a little help on it?
mrgreen

Questing:
User Image  

AutumnsRain

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iKitKatx3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm
Well i'm questing for the item below[my signature :3], I've such a slowpoke at making gold, so it takes me forever to get like 1k LOL. Idc whatever amount the donation is . I'm just really grateful if you decide to donate ! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Hi
i spent every gold i have right now
getting my dream avi
but im missing 1 item which cost 10k
so can u please donate?
even if you only donate 100 gold
i would appreciate it ^^

thanks sweatdrop  

Xx_Red_Veinz_xX

I3eloved Kitten

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm
well i won't beg at all but i am working on my dream avi. You can donate if u feel like it i will not beg i hate beggers n i hate begging. You do not have to ok. ~lover♥ heart

User Image
Total Value: 276,508 Gold
After Exclusions: 258,451 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Carol of Ol' Nick 3rd gen.
Golden Sparkles
Vampire's Bat Swarm
Brown And Black Reversible Hair Pins
Satin Hairbow
Red And Maroon Reversible Hair Pins
Idiot Hair
Heartbreaker
Angelic Manner
Daisy's Shoes
Labu Necklace
Long-Stem Black Rose
Black Nosey Face Tattoo
Black Tribal Right Arm Tattoo
Black Tribal Left Arm Tattoo
Rufus Cosplay
Red Heart Face Tattoo
Neck Shackle
Silver Heart Belt
Black Fishnet Stockings
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Suspenders  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm
Hah, this is epic. I love that you posted this! XD pure genius~ :3 litterate beggers? >> heh...anyway. Im not really here to beg, just to say I love you made this topic <3 I honestly love it. :3  

xangelsxwillxfallx

ZenWalker

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 pm
I need some gold for an item on my wishlist.  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff