Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm
If your character leaves the pride, for any reason, you really need to post in the application/update thread. If I see your character gone without notification, then they will be removed promptly, and assumed missing/dead.

PLEASE NOTE: CUBNAPPINGS ARE STILL NOT ALLOWED. There's not much I can do with an adult, but if you do it within the pride subforum, expect your rp to be interrupted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm
We need a lot of help updating the member list. If anyone has updated images (we are nixing the avatar images, but will link to images in the new member list), or knows of characters that have left (being put on rogue/other pride certs), or of any new characters, please post this in the information update thread.

We need as much help as we can get!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm
The metaplot starts tomorrow! Even if you do not have a character directly in it, you may have your character react to the changing situations.

For week one, the new group of lions has began to settle within the lands.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am
WEEK 2 Note:

As a key roleplay was not completed, I'm going to notify everyone about what was supposed to go down.

Kombe (Mtorolite) was disappointed in the little cub Hima (C.C.G) that Mafuu ([Eskimo]) brought back to the Mava'Bunda. He wandered out into the Pridelands determined to see what a real lion looked like. Instead, Samawati (Mogami) and Waridi (Strawberry Gumi Bunny) ran into him, and decided to try and torture the lone juvenile hyena for information about Hima. Mtulinga (Lethrossen) and Muundi (KasaiLoki) saw this as they scouted along the border, and go to save the juvenile. In the process, Muundi killed Waridi. The hyenas returned to the pack, and the war begins.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm
I don't know who might see this, but I need three more people for the battle roleplays. They will last for two weeks, so they don't need to be rushed.

You don't have to have a Pridelander to sign up - I just need three different people to PM me. If you don't have one I can colour one up for you.

Ok, now I just need 2 people. XD

FINAL EDIT: I NEED ONE MORE. Otherwise I will have to play it myself - mainly it will be the first person that PMs me, so yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm
Here is your assignment for the battle week! Technically the battle rps can last up to two weeks. If you have any problems that arise, online or off, please PM Safaia asap.

You will be in a battle rp with ____ and ____. Please post all battle roleplays within the Pridelands subforum. They will be happening ICly at the border, but as there's more maneuvering room in the Pridelands the rps will be placed there.

As I didn't have the time to pre-determine how injured your character, each player should roll one 6 sided dice to determine how injured your character will be at the end of the battle roleplay. 1 is slightly injured, and 6 is severely. You can determine the exact extent, and if you wish for your character to get a bit more injured than what they roll is ok. No one's character will die unless you as the owner/player decide that. ICly it will be pure chaos around them.

If you have any questions please PM Safaia asap! You'r recieving this PM from a mule because Ecavi is helping Saf while school kills her. biggrin

NOTE: I had a hard time working this list, and as such some hyenas may have been left off. If you're only assigned one battle even though you may have add'l hyenas, please just choose one that you'd like to fight with. I'm sorry about this, but its been driving me nuts and I just ened to get this all started, thanks!

-----------------------
This is a hastily done list while I sit at school, so I'm missing the names of some of the characters.

Simi (Safaia) ---> Eskimo's 3 new Hyenas (talked to her already about it, need to figure out more details when I have the time)
Memetuka (Ecavi) ---> Annchen's two hyenas
Umaarufu (Syrius Lionwing) ---> Remove, Chi Sohma
Fefe (Kaelyndra) ---> Mimsey, Eskimo (Mafuu)
Idris (Cornetified) ---> Painted Moose, Pink Myth (whichever one she decides to use, she has three)
[Eskimo] (blue lioness) ---> Muundi (KasaiLoki), Mtulinga (Lethrossen)
Suoh (KasaiLoki) ---> Mtorolite, Redbud-Tree
Nuxas (lion) ---> Pink Myth x2 (her other two hyenas, whichever ones are left for her to use)
Angavu (Ecavi) - [Eskimo] (her pink one), Vesale
Hotaru-Neko's lion ---> KasaiLoki, Lethrossen (their freebie ones)
Mogami's adol lion ---> one over three's hyena (just the one hyena)
Jambazi (hanging gallow) ---> Zimwi (Kimaria)  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm
ICly, there is bloodshed at the south-eastern part of the Pridelands. Many of the young have been sent inside of Pride Rock to keep them safe with some guards to make sure none slip off.

The injured are being sent back to the area around Pride Rock, and there are a few with the healing arts to help them.

It is a real war, and NPC lions and hyenas can be referred to as dead or dying within the roleplays.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm
Meta Announcement

Sorry that I haven' been active. I hate saying that school is at fault, but its a lot more intense than I could have imagined.

As such, the last wave of meta roleplay prompts will be sent out on Thursday, Sept. 22nd. There are only a couple of them, fair warning.

I'm sorry that this meta hasn't gone as smoothly as I wanted it too, but I really honestly appreciate everyone who is participating. <3

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 pm
exclaim Breeding

I know that everyone loves the freedom in breeding for Prideland-lined babies, but I really need everyone to be supportive in posting your litters in the information update thread as soon as you get them.

Please please post information. Even if its as simple as name, image, and parents, I really need it. I appreciate your cooperation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:42 pm
exclaim Note

We have a new style memberlist! As such, I'm giving a grace period for breeding requests until the end of August. You're free to breed without having your member post up to date until September 1st. This should hopefully give everyone time to make sure they a) have time to do it, and b) make sure that everyone is on it. c:

/cross post from breeding thread.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:59 am
exclaim Oct 28th - There are a lot of rumors going around about an announcement soon! Some think its a reaffirmation of crown prince Tau, and others think he'll be crowned! Simi hasn't said anything to these rumors, so opinions are being openly shared.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm
exclaim November 2nd - Simi has crowned Tau as the new king! Many were only expecting a reaffirmation of his status as heir, as well as gaining a bit more power (Tau included). Nevertheless, Tau has made his first decision as King...new ranks!

The Rank thread has been updated with our new ranks. Please take a look! If you have questions, please PM Safaia.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas