Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm
cat blessings
wasn't expecting a guild invitation but ayyy lmao

you can call me jeebs (he/they), i'm twenty years old, and my hobbies include: playing pokémon, hunting sycamortes, watching youtube videos (let's plays, horror stories, daily shows), roleplaying with friends, and drawing characters (usually my own original characters because i'm not too big on fanart).

i've been on gaiaonline since early 2007 and was an avid player of zOMG!; after the game got pulled off of the site i bailed for a while. i was around for easter 2015, ducked out again, and then returned for easter 2016. that's when i picked up lake kindred and i've been spending my days grinding ever since. : )

Welcome to the guild, Jeebs! Hunting sycamortes as a hobby...you have more patience and courage than I do!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm
Shemmicka
Hey everyone! I was invited here by an awesome person ^^ I am 16, and I like to write, Gaia, play Lake Kindred, watch TV, read, and I love fruit salad and gummy bears~

Enjoy the guild, Shemmicka. I love gummy bears too...do you bite their heads off or put the whole bear in your mouth?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:37 pm
Royal_Neko_Jay
well hey I'm Jay nwn
Hobbies: reading, basketball, and having a good time playing games with friends

Hi Jay! Happy early (early) birthday~  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:40 pm
Sid the Bear
Royal_Neko_Jay
well hey I'm Jay nwn
Hobbies: reading, basketball, and having a good time playing games with friends

Hi Jay! Happy early (early) birthday~
Arigato rofl 4laugh  

Dab_Royal_Gold

Skilled Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shemmicka

Dangerous Flatterer

7,475 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:41 am
Sid the Bear
Shemmicka
Hey everyone! I was invited here by an awesome person ^^ I am 16, and I like to write, Gaia, play Lake Kindred, watch TV, read, and I love fruit salad and gummy bears~

Enjoy the guild, Shemmicka. I love gummy bears too...do you bite their heads off or put the whole bear in your mouth?

Depends on my mood xD When I'm like doing something while eating them (watching TV, playing Gaia) I don't really care how I eat them. When I'm bored sometimes I do a massacre eating of sorts... (head first, then arms, then legs.. xD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:29 pm
Name: Nika
Hobbies: I like the Animu's,mangos and sometimes the cos plays.  

Oktaiva von

Garbage OTP

12,650 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • OTP 200
  • Timid 100

NariKitsu

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:40 pm
Name: Nathaniel
Hobbies: Drawing, cosplay  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:58 pm
Shemmicka

Depends on my mood xD When I'm like doing something while eating them (watching TV, playing Gaia) I don't really care how I eat them. When I'm bored sometimes I do a massacre eating of sorts... (head first, then arms, then legs.. xD)

Same here. I just pop them whole in my mouth if I'm doing something else. Or I'll bite their heads off or eat them limb by limb when I'm bored. But I always feel a little guilty when I eat them that way. xd  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:02 pm
Oktaiva von

NasanieruJ

Welcome to the guild~  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:39 am
Sid the Bear
Oktaiva von

NasanieruJ

Welcome to the guild~

NariKitsu

Taken Vampire

CooperXTR

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:58 pm
Herlo, you can all call me Cooper!
This looks like a good guild but i have a question:why isnt sid the bear a bear?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm
CooperXTR
Herlo, you can all call me Cooper!
This looks like a good guild but i have a question:why isnt sid the bear a bear?

Hello Cooper! Welcome to the guild...good question. I'm a bear on the inside? haha I can't find a cute bear suit.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wolffang1995Hyano

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:26 am
Name: ...Do I HAVE to give this out? I'm fine with being called Pup, Wolf or Fang. If we become close enough friends then I'll disclose my name to you.
Hobbies: Watching Anime, reading Manga, helping my mom take care of my lil sis, listening to J-pop, K-pop, Just about any anime music really. I also love to play pokemon, harvest moon, smash bro's melee and an old Yu Gi Oh game from my older brother. Also I like to draw.
Warning: I can get pretty dark if I'm in the mood or be really light and cheery. I prefer to be as polite as possible most of the time, though. Also I'm a serious nut for role playing certain animes and the likes so long as the characters from the show's used along with my own rpcs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:41 pm
Name: Andy
Hobbies: Travel the World; Experience new cultures; Learn new languages; Reading all kinds of books; Exercising; Swimming;Eating new dishes; Spending time with loved ones; Meeting new people; Watching movies; Doing anything fun  

Lucius Vorenos

Strolling Orca

OG GO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 am
hallo, thank you for the invite o vo  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items