Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Various ideas 1x1. Please read. [updated!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image I'm new to this guild, but not to roleplaying. I would like to find several people to roleplay with through private messages. I can play both genders but I prefer male. A couple of my ideas will be below. I like to do original rps', or ones with characters already made, ranging from movies, books and television shows. The one with the most hearts are the ones I really want to do.

In the Originals, the underlined part is the one I wish to play.

Originals:

arrow A blind boy and a girl of any type {for example; preppy, goth, emo, punk etc..}
If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'Blind' -- NOT TAKING ANY MORE OF THIS ONE.

arrow Volunteer/Rehab Patient. This will be GirlxGirl. Alex Beat has been in rehab for two years for cutting. Her parents are always fighting and blaming her for it and never pay attention to her unless she's hurt. At the age of 14, yearning for the recognition of her parents, she begins to cut herself and is admitted into rehab right away by her parents. Still, they continue to fight and Alex finds cutting to be relaxing. One day, Carly, the girl who volunteered to help Alex gets into a car accident and is in acomma. A new girl is sent to assist Alex, but does Alex begin to fall for this girl or is she just imagining things? Will be slightly based on Demi Lovato's 'Trainwreck'; the song being in the Volunteers' point of view. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be 'Trainwreck' heart heart

Tv shows/Movies/Animes/Games:

arrow Yu Yu Hakusho. I would like to roleplay as Yusuke Urameshi. Please, I ask if you request this, you must have previous knowledge from the anime. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'C'mon spirit detective' heart heart

arrow Camp Rock. I will play either Shane who will stick beside Mitchie. If you prefer more wiggle room or just do not wish to play Mitchie, I will play Nate, with which I will make act how I wish, only because not much was given to us from the movie. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'We rock!' heart heart

arrow Naruto. I say this now, I'm so-so roleplaying in a Naruto setting. I've only gotten so far [which isn't too far] into the series, so I don't know a lot. For this, I would prefer original characters. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'Best shinobi in town?' heart

arrow Kingdom Hearts. I have roleplay as Sora, Roxas and Kairi. I can be either of these characters, along with made up ones. The only games I have played are one and two, but I know some of COM. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'There's always light in our hearts' heart heart heart

arrow InuYasha. I an play InuYasha the best from the males, Kagome the best from the females. If you wish for me to play either and you an original character, that is fine. Just no one-liners, no focusing it on yourself. If I feel that you are doing this, I will let you know and possible end the rp. This also applies for all rps. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be, 'I've found a shikon shard!' heart heart heart

arrow PeterPan or FairyxHuman. I've always had a fancy[liking] of Peterpan, so if someone would be ever so kind enough to play the never aging boy for me, that would be lovely! But if you request it, please do stay in character. As for the fairyxhuman, I would like to take the role of the fairy. Male or female role for the fairy, depending on what you wish to play, whether it be either gender and/or yaoi/yuri. Of course, I will make my fairy the size[height] of a real boy, roughly PeterPan's body type or a little more muscular. If you'd like this one, the message subject should be 'Fly with me.' heart heart heart heart

arrow Twilight. I have played as Jacob before, so I make a decent Jake. I can try an Edward (or any other Cullen) if you'd prefer. If you want me to be a female, I can do a pretty decent Bella. If you want a Twilight characterxOwn character, I'm up for it.
If you'd like one, the message subject should be 'Eclispe.' heart heart

These are some of my ideas, if you have any different ones, message me and we can talk.

exclaim Para or Multi paragraph roleplayers only. And please, be lit. Not in paragraph length, but don't use text talk and such things. If you do, I might not reply. Do not type liek dis cuz itz annoying.

please and thank you.

DO NOT POST HERE! PM ME!

Rules are down~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm
I can do some of those.  

Evanescent Dusk

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
Rules and Such.

1) No one-liners. I cannot stand/reply to one-liners.

2) Be literate. By this, I mean spell things correctly, write out the whole word, no text talk.

3) I don't want a whole novel in a reply. Two-Three paragraphs is enough. I understand writers' block. I get them too, so just state it in Ooc (out of character) and we'll be okay.

4) As for Skellys, anime pictures for anime shows, real people pictures for tv shows and movies.

5) Just no one-liners, no focusing it on yourself. If I feel that you are doing this, I will let you know and possible end the rp. This also applies for all rps.

I'll add more later.

For Skellys, they'll range, but for the most part, they should all have;

Name:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearence:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 am
Bump!  

Blind Romantic

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am
Bump 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 pm
Bu-u-u-u-u-u-ump!  

Blind Romantic

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 pm
Bumpin'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 am
bump  

Blind Romantic

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Bumpybump  

Blind Romantic

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Bump.Bump.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm
>:U
if you ever replied to my message id be more than happy to rp with you, darnit.  

RynnTheRaven

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm
BUMP xp  

Blind Romantic

Blind Romantic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Bumpppppppp.  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]