Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 pm
((Same, except school starts on Tuesday for me. And I'm trying to read in cold blood right now. Not working. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 pm
(( I move into college on Thursday. xP I start monday so I'm not sure how that will affect me. ))

Leena straightened a bit so that Kai would have a better spot to rest against, chuckling at the comment to Ri. She remained quiet at this point since she really didn't have much to contribute at this point. For now she would remain a comfort for her friend. Glancing to Vadasz, seeming to tell him that his punishment was what he thought it would be, and possibly more sighing as he turned into a hawk and landed on her shoulder, nuzzling both of their cheeks to comfort them both.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm
"Good bird..." Kai murmured absently, looking to Amaya. "You'll be going on, for more help? When?" she asked, fairly sure that she, Leena, and Vadasz would be going, or at least with them for part of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:46 pm
Amaryllis sighed, seeming to think for a moment. "Tuin and I will probably continue on once night comes. I trust Leena to handle Mereth, but I need to gather the other kingdoms quickly." She told Kai.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Yes, you do, Amaryllis. Dais flicked the eyepatch back at Aldon. Walter's statement still bothered him and would continue bothering him until he got to the bottom of the issue. He would go search for the partner, who very well could be much closer than he thought.

There was also the question of Kai's past. So much to ponder on. It would be hilarious if he begun to feel queasy bout the blood and gore. He was so used to it and pain that he had no reaction to it. In a way though, he almost pitied Kai in the way a father would a daughter. Now, that was strange.

((I can't find an appropriate moment for Dais to reveal himself. Haha. I'm assuming Amaryllis has filled Amaya in about Dais, so only the others don't know.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Gwen glanced to Amaya. She'd stay with her friend, and find a way out of it if she was ordered to leave. And she knew Amaya knew that. She'd leave with them tonight, even if she'd rather stay a bit.

Kai looked to Dais curoiusly. "You're waiting for something?" she asked, somehow telling/guessing that he wanted to say something but was waiting for a chance.

((and there you go. xp))  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 pm
((yep))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Leena nodded, she probably should stay to ensure that her kingdom doesn't end up falling into anymore turmoil that it could possibly be in. She did have to tend to the rebels still. Continuing to just assume that they wouldn't do anything or simply back down due to her ending the council, was a naive thought. "Kai, if you wish to go with Amaya, you are allowed to. I should probably remain. However, if you need my help Amaya, don't hesitate to ask." She said softly, stroking Vadasz's feathers absentmindedly.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm
((Why, thanks, thy. [Insert awkward moment for Dais here]))

Kai had hit it on the nail. Dais had planned on revealing himself, but the right time had never occurred. To say so now would be awkward as well. For a man of many thoughts, Dais was truly a man of few words. Whatever. This was going to be revealed sooner or later, and at this rate, better earlier than later.

"Ah." He hesitated. "I was not completely honest with you at that village." He paused, removing the eyepatch from Aldon's paws before the ferret could flick it at his face again. He eyed Amaryllis. "My name is Dais Balderon. I was one of Altarion's higher assassins before I left. I was involved with Altarion and Gannel since before the first war, and currently, Altarion would like me to die." or go back to him. He was still downplaying himself and leaving out details. He couldn't help it. He wasn't one to brag and was pretty modest. If Amaryllis wanted to, she could correct him.

((That would be an example of Dais's awkward phrasing in awkward moments.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm
"I'm not in charge of where you can and cannot go. If you wish to come, I am fine with it." She said. "I'm sure there is someone you can trust to watch Mereth." The princess told Leena. She heard Dais, but she had no reason to correct him. While he was opening up his past, she wouldn't force him to spill everything at once. He was telling some of the truth, so far, so she would leave him alone.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm
((^-^ welcome! XP))

Kai gave Leena a curious look. "Why would I leave you out of the fun or run away from this?" she asked, as though it were incredibly simple. When Dais spoke, she listened, and nodded. "But doesn't he want everyone dead? Or almost?" she asked, not at all phased by what he had just said, or seeming very surprised.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Kai was like a child, despite her age. Dais knew she was smarter than she let on, but whatever had been done to her had promulgated into her current condition. "People that are particularly threatening to him, yes."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm
Leena turned her gaze to Dais as he explained more, just sorta tilting her head. Though, she was soon distracted by Amaya and Kai. She did nod once, she could leave Talia to it, but at the same time she would be leaving them in a rather awkward position. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped herself since it was a difficult choice. So she remained silent and thoughtful, lowering her eyes to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm
At this moment, Dais took the opportunity to excuse himself. He was going to the library to check up on things. "Pardon me, I must attend to a matter at the library." He nodded to his companions and headed out of the palace complex. When the darkness of the night overcame the sunlight of the day, he would be in optimal position to do his investigations on Walter's partner.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 am
Kai noticed how Leena fell silent, and she didn't interupt her. "Has anyone shown you the rooms for you they made up?" she asked, looking to Gwen and Amaya. "You can rest before leaving tonight."  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff