Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 am
Gwen smiled, shaking her head likely. "You'll manage." she said, heading back towards the castle.

Kai tilted her head, listening to this with rapt attention. It was all so familiar...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:45 am
Vadasz sighed in a reserved sort of fashion, but he nodded, he definitely would. Leena would tell him the same thing. It didn't take them long to walk back into the room, he was first noticing how everyone seemed thoughtful. Obviously he had missed something relatively important. But he remained quiet, simply coming up to stand behind his queen.

Leena sat back a bit, wondering what Amaya had planned besides rallying the other kingdoms. She glanced up when Vadasz walked in, lowering her hands into her lap with a sigh. She knew one issue with Talagand if Mereth were to ask anything of them is the fact that she had Vadasz, someone that they wanted dead rather badly. Or captured at the least. She still only vaguely knew why. But ignoring that for now, she was at a loss of what to say, glancing to Kai to see how she had taken it. It was true that the girl did seem to know more than she said sometimes, though other times it doesn't apply to everything.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 am
Kai's frusteration was growning somewhat obvious, especially when she started muttering to herself, trying to get her mind and memory back in order. "We'd known of it, we'd helped with the war... Healing, Mages, and... There was more. No soldiers, none of that, no deaths to our people... Couldn't afford it. Safe passage, spies, and... What else did we do, why were we so sneakative..." she murmured, not at all soothed when Ri curled around her neck, purring. "Ri... I found my Ri, I found my spell that would bind us... But why was I searching spells? What were we looking for and trying to do..." Kai mumbled, abssently stroking the dragon, still thoroughly confused.

Gwen came in just after Vadasz, taking her seat again. She watched Kai curiously, before back to Amaya. "You told them about the war?" she asked softly. She'd learned what started it a couple years ago, before she left for her first mission for the Rangers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:23 am
Leena's brows furrowed at the state that her friend was in, wishing that she had had the healing ability that her mother seemed to have. Otherwise she could probably help her friend more. Rising up, her chair seemed to follow her as she went to sit closer to Kai, obviously concerned. "Kai... what is it?" She asked softly, placing a hand on her back. Was she remembering something from her original kingdom or what? She was worried about her though.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am
Aldon gave an cheerful "squee" and nodded, then proceeded to jump onto Amaya's head. He didn't intend on making a nest out of Amaya's hair. He just wanted to see how it felt. After all, he had now tried Kai and Dais's head. He had... a few more to go, though he did not include Vadasz in his list.

Aldon, the world is not as carefree as you're making it out to be, Dais thought inside his head.

Dais noticed Kai's attentiveness. He had wondered if she was from Gannel and what her exact race was. The scars from her back that were revealed last time reminded him of wings that had been severed. Kai's character had already peaked his interest since her display at the hospital in the Mereth border village. If he had the chance, he intended to talk to her one on one without anyone else around even if there was chance he'd be fried accidentally.

Oh, no... Dais thought as he noticed Aldon with his eyepatch. The ferret was leaning over Amaya's face and dangling his eyepatch in front of her. Aldon apparently really really liked that eyepatch. There was an invisible design on one side of the eyepatch, which Aldon couldn't see anyhow. Thus, Dais still couldn't understand the animal's obsession with the eyepatch. It was just a black eyepatch!

"Sorry," Dais mumbled to Amaya as he went over to reach for Aldon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 am
Kai took a slow breath, taking the moment to sort out what she'd remembered so far to try and present it in a manner that would make some sense. "We were in the first war, my kind. We wouldn't fight, rather peace than blood and death and hurt. But we'd heal and provide mages and train and give them somewhere safe to stay... Some spies, most magic like my Ri, or your spirits. We... I... We searched spells, played with our magics for something... No one knew bout us, couldn't let them know what we were doing. If we did we'd be killed, and all lost..." she was somewhat calm throughout it, though she began getting more aggitated again as she continued, eyes flitting back and forth and not seeing anything here.

"So many books, so little time... Reading, trying, combining, creating. Not working, never working. Experiments, deaths, boom fire and shadow, nearly killed us all before we stopped it... Don't do that again, not that spell, not that name. No summoning THEM to help, they won't obey, not strong enough to command... Always searching and searching, no fun, few laughs. Her baby... So gorgeous then gone, eaten by one of the things... Raging, so much fire and pain then quiet... Calm. Worked harder then, less trying, less playing. So serious, so desperate. A fluke, we found it. Blinded Vitani, she didn't know... Killed her. Fixed couple words, no death. But then it ended, she'd died. So much hiding and fleeing and pain and death and hurt and loss..." Kai was completely unaware she was swaying lightly back and forth, her voice growing louder before she'd drop to a whisper, the rise in fall of volume very similar to how her tone usually went.

"But the holes... Why are there holes? Black and fuzzy, missing pieces of the mirror, shattered and crushed and blown away… Take away the frame and pieces disappear, time takes more but they took the central piece… Don’t remember, can’t find it. What were we doing, what did I find?” Kai murmured, unaware she had started shaking. Ri chirped softly, looking to Leena, then Amaya.

Ask. She might be able to remember if you give her a push in the right direction. the dragon said softly in their minds.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 pm
Leena paused, she wasn't familiar with this part of history from her people since she did know her race and why she was in such a state. It was possible that due to what had happened, parts of her memory were lost. It was a logical reaction to something painful to erase whatever else was connected to such a thing. Or put them in bubbles that couldn't be accessed like she had earlier that day. Honestly, she wasn't as familiar as she probably should be in order to help her. What had they unlocked that was so horrible? She couldn't help but wonder, biting her lower lip as she hated feeling this useless.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 pm
Amaryllis nodded to Gwen silently, watching Aldon as he fiddled with Dais's eyepatch. The creature seemed fascinated by it, Tuin however, was getting bored, and soon laid his head on the floor, closing his eyes to take a small nap. Amaryllis turned her head, listening to Kai's ramblings. She remembered that the fairies had been in the war as well, whether they wanted to be included or not. Hearing Ri speak in her mind, the princess decided to see if her guess was correct. "You were a fairy, weren't you?" She asked softly. "You tried to blind my sisters' sight?"  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 pm
Kai's eyes actually focused, though she saw Amaryllis rather than Amaya, remembering the princess then, rather than now. "We did... We found the spells, it took us all war, but we did it. It would have worked, I know it would have… But then it ended, and they took us away, shattered it all... I wouldn't forget, wouldn't stop... They took my wings, sent me away..." she murmured, wrapping her arms around her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 pm
Dais grabbed Aldon off Amaya, and the ferret protested for about a second before resigning to Dais's arms, still playing with the eyepatch and absolutely being oblivious to Kai's ramblings.

Bad Aldon. It is no wonder you were such as a troublemaker in that library. ...the library and the old man. Dais probably would have to check on the man later and pick up the rest of his stuff.

What Kai was saying was very very interesting, and unfortunately, it sounded familiar to Dais, a distant memory, but still familiar.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Leena just hadn't known to begin with, she was still technically the youngest amongst them after a fashion and history had never been amongst her strongest subjects. Sure she knew about the war, but only so much about it. She tightened her arm around Kai a bit more as she was reminded about her wings, glancing to Vadasz.

He nodded, focusing his empathic abilities onto Kai to fill her with more comforting and positive sort of feelings to combat against the confusion and bad memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm
"Because you were thought to be dangerous..." Amaryllis murmured, Tuin raising his head to look back at the princess. "It couldn't be risked to have one who might be able to block out the fates. Destroying one's mind is worse than death...."  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 pm
((Okay, time to take a shower. I shall be back soon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm
Kai calmed down, resting against Leena now. "It's still there though. The spell? I hid it, wrote it and hid it... They'd never find it, bound it to me like Ri..." she murmured, pausing. Her dragon was purring. Previous topics forgotten she unwound the dragon from her neck, looking at her curiously. "You're not a cat, Ri." she murmured, finding it amusing.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm
((Starting from tomorrow, I will not be able to post as frequently. ... I blame it on school.))

It was that horrible, yet she still kept the spell. Interesting. Dais searched through his own mind, trying to piece together and bring back his memory of that time. He was not the lead for that area, so he did not know all the surroundings details. However, he may have been one of the ones who did whatever happened to Kai. It had been a long time ago.

Lost in thought, Dais was brought back into reality when Aldon flipped the eyepatch into his face and giggled.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff