Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do your parents embarrase you??
  YUSH!!!!
  no...not really
View Results

laygendary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 pm
Yes my parents do freakin embarrase me (i hate it)
Like i was watchin a tv show (SHINee`s Hello Baby) and my mom started saying you love them and stuff..(I do Luv them)
Man i was pist..I told her to shut up..and that wasnt good..i got yelled at an my ipod taken away..-_-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm
my mom is d one tht shows baby pictures....not vry pretty xP  

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

iDgaf-Filicity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm
Yeah Its Embarrassing ... One Time When Outside Playing .. My mom Always Come Out Wearin Asian Clothes i Was Like wtf That Aint My Mom .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm
unfortunately.....yes. Both my parents even though my dad is white. They ALWAYS reprimand me about EVERYTHING! All the time!!
And they don't like my current boyfriend :'( crying

My gramma always disses fat ppl too lol. sad But im not fat so its ok...lol

funny/embarrassing story: Me and my grams went to Kaiser together like 4 years ago and we just pull into the parking lot. There was a parking patrol guy who happened to be dark-skinned Indian guy. She pulls up to the poor man and says in her fob voice: "What are you doing here? Go back to where you came from" WOW!  

Sweet momofish

Starrfang

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 am
My parents always speak really loudly (Chinese) at the shops coz they're... asian lol. Me and my brother get so embarrassed that we pretend that we don't know em' sweatdrop but seriously, people stare at you when you talk too loud =.="

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:34 pm
01Setsuna
worst thing is, they bug meh about it everytime i visit em. I dont even like the girl anymore D :

i feel sad for both of u...and of course my parents embrasses meh too but i'd rather not talk about it 0.0 trust meh u dont wanna know it  

NerdyCheese

Conservative Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CottonCookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm
My parents talk about everything I did when I was little and they laugh so loud that people stare at me and my parents, so I walk away and pretend to not even notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm
Omg! They embarrass me like so much! D:< Like when im with my friends or classmates me mom goes like "Amyahh!" And when were in the market my mom yells at me and tells me to come over and etc =___= Then everyone starts staring at us. Also when my grandma needs to go the the restroom, she says out loud in Chinese, "Ahh i need to go poop. The poop is coming out." .... its like so embarrassing! LOL :b My dad doesn't embarrass me tho ^u^ My family talks really loud when were even close to each other o-o  

iCookiezxD

Beloved Friend

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
¥ Families/Homies/Lovers/Friends ¥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers