Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Manga Ships vs. Anime Ships Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hdc169

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
OneGirlRevolution_101
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kirara2007
Why are their names colours anyway? Lol I've always wondered that. Is there a reason for it? sweatdrop

They're based directly on the game designs.
mhmm, i see, and who are, ruby/saphire, red/yellow? like the characters tht u make from the game or like? ninja
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Ranby and Saphire = Branden and May

aha, i see, anyone have a bit of extra time to tell me bout a few other main characters? ninja

Well the main 3 from the first arc are:

Red is the main character from the first arc. He, like Ash, is based off the player from the first games. He has a Pikachu named Pika, though it's not his first pokemon (His Poliwhirl is.)

Blue (Or Green, depending on the translation) is Oak's grandson. He has a charmander.

Green (Or blue, depending on translation) is a young girl who is afraid of birds, is very flirty and steals her starter

Then you meet Yellow, who is a young girl from Viridian.

And then the GSC arc started and you got Gold, who was a play boy (His grandparents own the daycare center), Silver (Who is Giovanni's son) and Kris (Who catches Pokemon like crazy)

And then we got Roby, Sapphire and Emerald.

And Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

now i see, thx for tht summary :3 Cnt w8 to get the actual manga now ninja
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
OneGirlRevolution_101
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kirara2007
Why are their names colours anyway? Lol I've always wondered that. Is there a reason for it? sweatdrop

They're based directly on the game designs.
mhmm, i see, and who are, ruby/saphire, red/yellow? like the characters tht u make from the game or like? ninja

aha, i see, anyone have a bit of extra time to tell me bout a few other main characters? ninja

Red is the main character from the first arc. He, like Ash, is based off the player from the first games. He has a Pikachu named Pika, though it's not his first pokemon (His Poliwhirl is.)

Blue (Or Green, depending on the translation) is Oak's grandson. He has a charmander.

Green (Or blue, depending on translation) is a young girl who is afraid of birds, is very flirty and steals her starter

And then the GSC arc started and you got Gold, who was a play boy (His grandparents own the daycare center), Silver (Who is Giovanni's son) and Kris (Who catches Pokemon like crazy)

Wow thanks for the description of the characters, now I'm not as confused, hopefully I remember in a few days hehe sweatdrop  

Kirara2007

hdc169

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm
Kirara2007
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
OneGirlRevolution_101
hdc169

Wow thanks for the description of the characters, now I'm not as confused, hopefully I remember in a few days hehe sweatdrop

lol same here ninja
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 pm
Kirara2007
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
OneGirlRevolution_101
hdc169

You're welcome. XDDD It's really not that hard once you start reading. And you can always look them up on Bulbapedia  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nayia

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:52 pm
In manga also is Red-Misty shipping X'D

I prefer manga, 'cause I don't like Ash, I don't like anime and... manga is better? And in manga is more shippings, I think biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:42 pm
As far as shipping, I prefer the games and the manga to the anime, generally. I don't particularly like Misty and Ash was never my favorite. Besides, Red and Yellow are so cute together.  

Nyx Argyros

Eloquent Muse

rosymilk

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 am
I prefer Manga..
Since Yellow doesn't exist anywhere else. :

Ehem, Special and Frantic Shipping FTW. ;w;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm
Hooo geez, I totally forgot about this place.

yinyang64
Manga > Games > Anime

I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. I think you mean

Games > most manga > anime.

To be more specific:

games > Electric Tale of Pikachu > Pokemon Gold and Silver: Golden Boys > Pkmn Special Adventures > anime. =P
(Haven't read Pipipi and only read part of DP Adventures)

Nayia

I prefer manga, 'cause I don't like Ash, I don't like anime and... manga is better? And in manga is more shippings, I think biggrin

That's true, but people who follow the Special manga generally think of Red/Yellow as the default couple. I still prefer Red/Misty myself.

Also, please don't say the manga. There are several other really good Pokemon manga such as the ones I've listed above.  

Invisible-chan

Yellow-kun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am
Invisible-chan
Hooo geez, I totally forgot about this place.

yinyang64
Manga > Games > Anime

I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. I think you mean

Games > most manga > anime.

To be more specific:

games > Electric Tale of Pikachu > Pokemon Gold and Silver: Golden Boys > Pkmn Special Adventures > anime. =P
(Haven't read Pipipi and only read part of DP Adventures)

Nayia

That's true, but people who follow the Special manga generally think of Red/Yellow as the default couple. I still prefer Red/Misty myself.

Also, please don't say the manga. There are several other really good Pokemon manga such as the ones I've listed above.

Wow. I really think Special Adventures is the strongest of all the manga.  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff