Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech957

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:13 am
Tuesday, November 15th, 2005
1:25am

Dear Journal,

Crap!!! Transferred to the night shift again. I can't believe it! I hate the night shift. And to top it all off I have special instructions tonight to clean out the vent shafts. Why did I ever take this fracking job?! X_X I was told I was going to make cool toys for kids. Whatever, I hate kids anyway.

So tonight I get to climb up into the vent shafts with the FlowGee and suck off all that black crap thats stuck to the sides. What is that crap anyway, it smells really bad. It gets all over me every time and then people look at me funny. Why can't one of the other guys clean the vent shafts, I've already done it 6 times this year. Thats what brown nosing will get you I guess.

Well, I guess its off to work. Maybe I'll see 369, I heard she's on the late shift too. I think thats the only thing good about my day, is seeing her _|``|O. She always looks so sleepy... and pale ^^~~. Its so hot. I wish I could talk to her, but she probably thinks I smell too. I can never get a break crying .

Here's me in the vent shaft cleaning the black crap.

--------------------
. . .
_|``|O . . T____T
--------------------

Oh, I just found out I get to eat cold leftover pizza. My life sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:21 am
ooommmggggggggg I'm so stupid and lame T____T

I was done with shaft 12 and moving on to shaft 13 when I ran into 369.... ommggg I was so nervous, I hope she didn't notice... my palms were sweaty.... I'm still shaking right now _|``|O. *pant* *pant* She gave me some fruit to eat... maybe.. just maybe she's noticing me. I hope she likes me... I could show her the shrine I made for her... but... I can never talk to her because I'm too lame _|``|O Back to cleaning crap.... maybe if I'm really nice to 369 she will notice me.. what should I do for her?  

[NPC] ElfTech957

[NPC] ElfTech957

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:40 pm
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Santa sucks. He's such a corporate sellout. He used to be cool but now he's just one of them. Are we supposed to be all yaaaaaay we love you santa... you're santa clause so we have to worship you. Oh sure we'll work really hard for almost no pay. Sure I'll scrub out your private santa toilet. Screw you Santa. You're lucky I'm too scared to go out and try and get a real job which reminds me, my life sucks. Thanks again santa.

Well... its late now. Need some sleep before my late shift starts again. At home with my Mak Mini reading Gaia, slavejournal, and myplace. Everyone has so many friends, but I only have one and its my mule t___t. Maybe I'll think about 369 and cry myself to sleep. I had a bunch of emails about how to get 369... One guy said to tell her she should sleep... and I could work in something about how I would tuck her in... How should I word it???? She looks so tired... I wish I could tuck her in... I'm a nice guy, I'd be happy to do that for her _|``|O. Whatever, those emails were from people just making fun of me anyway, I'm not stupid. Any one wanting to help me just wants to trick me.

Maybe tommorow I'll get a more interesting task rather than just cleaning all the time. I wish I could at least make toys... but I still hate kids though, I just want to get that straight. They're stupid and smelly and don't deserve anything except for coal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:19 pm
I've changed my journal to Friends Only because I heard snoopy 247 was going to be reading them. So from now on, FRIENDS ONLY. So if you can read this, that means I just picked your name at random because I DON'T HAVE ANY FRACKING FRIENDS _|``|O.  

[NPC] ElfTech957

[NPC] ElfTech957

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:07 am
Tuesday, November 16th, 2005
2:00am

Dear Stupid Journal that no one reads or cares about,

Today is off to a decent start [omgg can you believe it!!!]... I had a dream about 369 last night, but I woke up before I got anywhere =[. When I got to my locker today, I had a bunch packages waiting for me. Five of them had Heart shaped Box of Sweets in them. Wtfff...

"Give this to ElfTech369 to show you care"
"Give this to 369. She will love you for it! ^_^"
"You can give 369 these. PM me if you need advice wink "
"I'd suggest thanking her for the fruit and then give this to"
"Sweets for your elven crush smile "

... and a few other misc gifts. Thanks everyone, but I'll never work up the courage to give this to her. I think I might eat one for myself... What if I give it to her and she says no...t____t I'll probably start crying right in front of her... I can't handle that kind of pressure... *ghasp*.

I think what I might do it just write "<3 secret admirer" and leave them around for her to find... then I can see if she reacts. What harm could come from that, right? Maybe then later I could write her a note or something... but only at the end of the day so I don't have to face her.... _|``|O All my life I've been like this... Girls make me so nervous. I've never had a girl-elf-friend T___T.

Well... now I'm depressed again. Time to go check the new assignments... maybe I'll get to make toys =]]].

And someone sent me a vial of green liquid. What the hell am I supposed to do with that? I looked it up on poogle, but I couldn't find anything - all the links were 404'd.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:06 pm
WHAT DAY IS IT?

Oh my god I don't know what the hell is going on! I just woke up in what looked like a hospital bed. The last thing I remembered was talking to 369... I was going to tell her I love her! What the sheeeeeeeeeeet!!!! The last ... wait, how long has it been? OH MY GOD THERE WAS A TUBE STICKING OUT OF MY NECK. I yanked it out and a pasty green liquid started oozing out... I tried all the doors, but this room is locked tight. Its like a hospital room, but a ghetto one... the floor is concrete and is seeping something greasy... There's... OMG THERES A BLOODY SCALPEL. I'm so confused.... I wake up in this room... oh god its so dirty... There some machine I was hooked up to, lots of blinky things on it, and my laptop is here. WHY? WHAT IS GOING ON?

HEEELP, STUCK IN SANTA FACTORY... PLEASE SEND HLP!!!!!!

Holy crap I just yelled out and I heard 369's voice!!! I'm going to ask her what she knows...

OMG so she just woke up in a supply room just now! She doesn't know what the hell is going on either.... MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO TELL HER HOW I FEEL!!!

Well apparently there is water coming into her room... she's freaking out... OMG I HAVE TO SAVE HER SO SHE WILL LOVE ME. I can hear her voice through a vent in the ceiling... I'm going to try and stack stuff up to get to it. Oh god she says the water is black!

She says the water is up to her knees... she's scared.... I got to the ceiling, but the vent is held on by huge screws... I'm going to try to use the knife as a screwdriver bbiam...

Holy crap its not working... 369 said the light just went out in her room and its pitch dark... I can hear her screaming... THE WATER IS ABOVE HER HEAD AND SHE'S TREADING WATER JUST TO STAY AFLOAT!

OH GOD.

My hands are bleeding from trying to claw open the vent! SHE'S YELLING FOR ME TO SAVE HER! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! THE WATER IS FILLING HER ROOM!

I am going to tell her that I love her!!! The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love!!!

369!!!! I...... LOVE....... YOU!!!

*GURGLE GURGLE*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life is not worth living!!! I can't go on!!! I just listened to the girl I love drown in black evil water AT THIS STUPID SANTA CRAPHOLE CORPORATE CLUSTERFRACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGCKKKK!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TELL HER!

That scalpel sure looks good right now... AND ... THE BLACK WATER IS POURING THROUGH THE VENT NOW!!!

GOODBYE WORLD ***ANNNNNGGSSSTT***

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech957 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

[NPC] ElfTech957

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas