Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Religious/Spiritual Accomplishments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 am
Me again! I've begun studying how to rebalance chakras. I didn't do so well the first time because I hadn't done the proper protection ritual beforehand. Long story short, I took off the crystal that was protecting me after I was finished and within minutes I felt tired. Luckily I was able to disperse the negativity. Still working on the aura sight and all! Blessed be!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:23 am
Materu Shioni
Me again! I've begun studying how to rebalance chakras. I didn't do so well the first time because I hadn't done the proper protection ritual beforehand. Long story short, I took off the crystal that was protecting me after I was finished and within minutes I felt tired. Luckily I was able to disperse the negativity. Still working on the aura sight and all! Blessed be!

What methods are you using?

You really shouldn't need any sort of protection ritual to do chakra balancing. If it's a matter of running energy, you just need to make sure that you properly ground yourself - before and after. The following post might be helpful as well.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:44 am
too2sweet

Yeah, when I said protection I didn't mean like a shield or anything. I wasn't rebalancing my own chakras anyway, it was someone else's.
I'm an empath and I'm greatly affected by other people's energy and since this person was very negative about everything and always had a heavy air about him, it took a lot more of me when it came down to it.
By protection I just meant anything that could help me from doing more than my share. I tend to be very dedicated in rituals and in this case it backfired. I'm sorry that I forgot to add that detail.
But thank you for the link to that article!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Materu Shioni
too2sweet

Yeah, when I said protection I didn't mean like a shield or anything. I wasn't rebalancing my own chakras anyway, it was someone else's.
I'm an empath and I'm greatly affected by other people's energy and since this person was very negative about everything and always had a heavy air about him, it took a lot more of me when it came down to it.
By protection I just meant anything that could help me from doing more than my share. I tend to be very dedicated in rituals and in this case it backfired. I'm sorry that I forgot to add that detail.
But thank you for the link to that article!

Ahh.. ok. Makes more sense. smile  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm
Recently I've been writing different types of spells that I don't usually write. A few of them actually worked out pretty well.  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games