Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Paranormal Help and Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 am
But shadow people can be so irratating. It's hard to stay shielded for too long, eventually you'll have to ground and recuporate. I think It's alot better to simply not deal with them. They want to believe were "inferior", then lets show them how an "inferior" being handles negitive energy...
I seemed to get a little carried away there. But I still stand by what I said. In a less passionate mannor XP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 am
Lately, I've been catching glimpses of spirits wandering around... usually they seem to follow me everywhere I go. They'll leave me alone when I am in a large group but they come back when I'm alone. It seems to me like they want my company but I'm not skilled enough to ask them directly. I only do basic spells.

Any thoughts?  

x Paranoid Doll

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 pm
Rozalyn_Aoyama
Lately, I've been catching glimpses of spirits wandering around... usually they seem to follow me everywhere I go. They'll leave me alone when I am in a large group but they come back when I'm alone. It seems to me like they want my company but I'm not skilled enough to ask them directly. I only do basic spells.

Any thoughts?

Huh.. you could try what I do, listening to them because they might need to say something, but if you can't hear spirits use a tape recorder ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Thanks for the tips I'll try that!  

x Paranoid Doll

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 pm
If you'll recall the previous incident I mentioned earlier, well this is new.

A few months ago, my mother's lipstick disappeared. She looked everywhere and eventually replaced it, but she couldn't help but wonder where it had gone. She even thought one of her friends might have taken it. So a week or so ago she tells me that the same kind of lipstick has disappeared, this is the new one, the one she bought to replace the old one.

We were kind of tossing around theories, and I suggest that maybe it could have been our resident Spirit, and that she should simply as the Spirit to give it back. So she announces that if anyone has her lipstick she would like it back now. She wasn't extremely rude about, but she wasn't exactly nice either, just very serious.

She goes into the bathroom about ten minutes later and looks in the cabinet behind the mirror over the sink (there's like three cabinets, one larger one over the sink and two on the side that open opposite each other). She doesn't keep anything in these cabinets, but sure enough she opens one of them, and there is the new, replacement lipstick, she had bought.

So that kind of freaked her out a little since she had obviously looked there a million times and since she doesn't keep any of that stuff in those cabinets. But it was understandable that she had mistakenly set it down perhaps and forgotten where she had put it, no big deal.

But then, only a few minutes later, she looked in the other cabinet, and there was the old lipstick. By then she was shocked. My grandma thinks it's kinda cool and she told us to use holy water. My mom and I don't even believe in holy water but we still don't want to have anything to do with it, besides the Spirit hasn't really caused that much trouble yet.

So what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 am
Kinda sounds like a faerie ^_^ They've been known to take stuff and hide it. But faeries usually give it back after a while, and don't listen when you ask. Hmmm, maybe it is a ghosty after all. If you know anyone good at psychometry you should get them to read the lipstick and see what they pick up, that would be interesting ^_^  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm
⊕--------

Is any one having trouble contacting the other realms these days? A friend of mine and myself or have remarkable trouble. At first I though are protection spell was to strong but she wouldn't risk going for a simpler one so we switch the color of are candle. (We had been using white for protection.) Any ideas? Oh and if this doesn't go here I'm sorry.

-------⊕

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Recently in my house, I've seen things moving around in different places where nothing would normally move, and when I look directly at it, it just seems to hide from me, my vision is perfect, and I don't think I'm crazy anybody have an idea what it is?  

27 Ven 27

Rainy-Desu

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am
When I was over at my lover's house.
He woke me up around 6ish in the morning to
kiss me good bye before he headed off to school.
I was laying in bed waiting for him to get back from
eating breakfast when I saw, what I think to be an apparition.

It was a small child, with choppy medium length hair.
I couldn't tell if it was male or female. It sounded like a female's
voice, but I could have easily been confused since it was a child.
Their whole body was really really pale, and had no pupils in their eyes.

They were shaking and asked me to share one of my pillows because
they were very cold.

I was so scared and shaken at that point my whole body felt paralyzed
and I couldn't move. When my lover started moving around, the
spirit vanished.....

I see spirits and such all the time. but thats the first time one has talked
to me.

I have no idea what this means... ><
What the hell did I see?? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 am
I have a couple questions.

1) I was watching Paranormal State on TV and there was this "haunting" with specific spirits. And the investigators themselves saw things happening. Doors opened by themeselves and they very clearly heard the spirits. It got pretty wacky. But they found out no one had even died in that hotel. They decided that the legend had gotten made up and since everyon belived it, the all the energy put into that made all these paranormal things happen. Which I was familiar with because my sister often use to warn me that this is why I coulnd't have imaginary friends when I was younger. ANYWHO, they all decided thatthe spirits weren't real, and the paranormal activity stopped suddenly. Do you think it's true that if you put enough energy into something, over time it becomes true?

2) The other day I was looking up scary doll stories on the internet. And I saw a few comments and statements on them. They basicly said that the dolls are considered possessed, not because the doll itself comes to life nessesarily, but a spirit, often of the deseased, possesses the doll, which doesn't last very long often, because they are inanamate. And I hadn't thought of it that way, before I heard the story of Robert the Doll. Anyway. What are your opinions on this? Can spirits actualy possess inanamte objects? Or do you think again, it is just energy put into the doll, it takes charactoristics of itself?

I know i talk a lot.  

Emii Cat

Mika Lockheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:56 am
Thats interesting Rainy. I think maybe you saw something like the Old Hag which appears when you're kind of awake but still somewhat in dream land. Old Hag Maybe something similar except you saw a child.

Emii -- I think believing in something can make it happen. Its the energy one puts into it. I too saw this episode and i haven't quite made up my mind what to think of it. (I love Para. State <33)

As to the dolls...have you seen Destination Truth? They did an episode on a island which had a shrine of dolls. Some creepy stuff has happened there and that episode made it so I can't look my porcelain dolls in the face at night haha!I think it would be possible to posses inanimate object. The Roma (or gypsies though that title is derogatory for them) for one do believe this can happen which is why they typically will burn all the items belonging to a deceased loved one.

Pixie I personally am not having any issues but I"m sensitive to these things. It's a long story. However, you may just need to try to focus more and open up your mind wider. White i think is a fine candle since it can substitute for others.

Ven
- often times entities are things you won't see with dead on vision. They will be things you see from the corner of your eye when you're least paying attention. It could be an entity just moving around your home. I doubt you're crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 am
Just a note on shadow people. I don't see spirits/shadow people, but I feel their energies and for most of my life I've been plauged with negative energies/spirits following me around.

About 2 years ago I realized that they feed off negative energy, ie. my fear. I mentaly pushed a white light around myself and and then said loud and clear. "I only want postive energies around me, anything negative needs to leave now and by the way I love you." I then took the energy of the emotion of love and sent that towards that negative being. It didn't like that and fled instantly. I've only had one encounter since and with the mention of love the being again fled instantly.

They can only hurt you if you let them, but always remeber in any spirit encounter you are the one in control and with the power.  

Feline Godess

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Emii Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 am
That's what I thought, thank you
: )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am
okay i have this evil spirit trying to kill me coz one of my ancestors killed her and her family. plz help me get rid of her!! i have been able to protect myself with crystals and such and this spell i use sometimes but i cant get her to leave. ur help would be amazing thankz  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mika Lockheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 am
XOnY -- try asking her to leave more forcefully. Or compel her to leave by saying "I only want positivity around me, you are a negative being. In the name of the Lord and Lady, I demand that you leave. "

That works for me.  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games