Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Dream Help and Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alky

Vicious Mage

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 pm
I would really like an opinion on this. I'm not sure if this is a message from my subconscious, or if there is indeed someone trying to reach out using the realm of dreams to do so. I have been dreaming of a man ever since I was 14 (I'm soon to be 24 this month) so for nearly 10 years. His appearance has not changed, and every time I dream of him, I get to see more details about his physical features which I do write down. I believe writing down dreams helps. I use this system to try and interpret my own dreams. The problem with Mr. Mysterious is that he has the bad habit of appearing in my dreams, when I'm at a changing point in my life so I do associate him with change. Sometimes he helps me out by pointing out something about myself I hadn't noticed or didn't pay much attention to, sometimes he's just there to comfort me when things just went to hell. And sometimes he's just there to tease me. Now the reason why I've decided to ask for an opinion is because I've read in a psychology book that when we dream of male figures it's usually our subconscious trying to send us subtle messages and the only way to do so is to embody someone in a dream.
Also, there is the awkward feeling sometimes at dawn, when I'm neither awake, neither asleep, just in that semi-state when I sense the presence of someone near me, that is not my familiar, but whom I'm comfortable with. The presence seems to evaporate as soon as full awareness takes hold.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm
This is a recurring dream I have been having.

The city I live in is mainly Hispanic, therefore many are Catholic. I'm in this city in my dreams, but there is also a small little Wiccan store on a street corner and it is a rather small and dark building but each time I enter the inside changes.

In reality, the Wiccan store occupies the place of a Chinese food restaurant. Just throwing that out there in case it means anything...

This store has been appearing in almost all my dreams for the past four or five days no matter how unrelated the store is to the dream. Is this some kind of sign or just my subconscious?

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

Fatelin

Taken Kitten

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:36 pm
I have two issues.

My first dream is about the government doing the new world order effect and I always see myself coming face to face with my ex in a conflict. He ends up letting me go instead of shooting me, and I hijack a jeep taking off. I have no idea what it means and I am usually pretty good at deciphering my dreams, but not this one. This has been a reoccurring dream that sticks out like a sore thumb whenever it does pop up randomly it feels.

Other issue is not mine, but my fiance. After knowing a person for a while irl I can sometimes feel what one of their past lives possibly were. I usually nail it, but his past life was of a knight. Ever since then he has nightmares about him being a knight acting on the king's word no matter what. He kills things that irks him big time, and I don't know what to tell him to get things to calm down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm
I had a weird and kind of eerie dream last night. My sister and I were camping out in this little trailer outside of a house at night. I wasn't familiar with house or trailer. In fact, I didn't even know why we were doing this. However she got up from bed and went outside (I assume to go inside the house for something.

Well I got a bad feeling for some reason, like she shouldn't be going out there at night. And I remember telling myself in my dream, "If she goes out there by herself, she's going to disappear again." Right after she closes the trailer door, I jump up from bed to open it and she's not outside....that's when I begin to panic and run towards the house yelling, "She's gone! She's gone!' And then I woke up. I'm not entirely sure what it means....may be I'm afraid to lose her...but it's not like she's super sick or dying or anything. We've been getting along pretty well actually.

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games