Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
The Second Coming of Christ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 am
Anybody think his second coming is going to lack the oomph of his first one?
I mean, he's tired, he just had a long flight back here from the clouds of Heaven, how much you want to bet he's going to pop up one day and say something along the lines of "You're all going to die.... Tomorrow or so, I need some sleep"?

Seriously.
I like it here.
I hope He doesn't come back until I'm dead.
I mean.
I really, REALLY like being alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 am
Really? 'Cause I want him to come back for the same reason. I love being alive and would rather not have to deal with the nuisances that come with death.

And lol, I don't think he'd be all that tired. (Very funny image though! xD)

If anything, I'm thinkin' he'd be more like,"What the heck did you guys do!?!? How can anything screw up the earth this much!?!?" Then stare in disbelief for a while, lol. razz

But seriously, when he comes back, I highly doubt that you're gonna feel all that bad. Well, if your saved at least. I always thought I'd feel relieved, ya know?  

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 pm
Zahwomen
I mean, he's tired, he just had a long flight back here from the clouds of Heaven, how much you want to bet he's going to pop up one day and say something along the lines of "You're all going to die.... Tomorrow or so, I need some sleep"?

Seriously.
I like it here.
I mean.

Amusing. Unorthodox but amusing.

The Second Coming is the fulfillment of His covenant to rule the World and establish His kingdom, something we are supposed to help with by evangelizing the world, preparing His kingdom which shall have no end. In other words if you are not part of his kingdom, you probably would come into it if you witnessed this all happening all at once. because the question arises, is there salvation for those after His Second Coming?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 am
I wouldn't come back if I were him.  

Blood Saga

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 am
The second coming of Christ will be actually greater than the 1st coming. It is what the Christians look forward to and what the lost dreaded for that day. I do believe that He will come in our lifetime. It could be a few years, or a few days, or even before you finish reading this post. No man, nor the angels of Heaven, nor the Son knoweth when the Son of Man returneth, except the Father. So prepare your hearts for the coming of the Lord and He will pass over you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 am
Blood Saga
I wouldn't come back if I were him.

Why?  

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am
I just keep thinking that my life's got to be better than this before He returns. How in the world am I going to stack up?

Hot lin78  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 am
dont you think that him coming back would be exciting? to be in his presence? to be with him?  

Sweet Sayori

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 am
Zahmen II

Seriously.
I like it here.
I mean.

Actually I know exactly how you feel. There are some aspects of this world I think I would truly miss. But 1) His power is abounding. 2) He rested on the 7th day, not because he was physically tired, but because he was using that as his Sabath day for US. 3) Just because you die physically, doesn't mean you'll die spiritually. For the holy ghost is in you and Christ is in you. When you die, you will live eternally with God. 4) We've never experienced Heaven. Verses in the bible state of how Heaven is without sin and without sadness or hurt. For me? That would be wonderful. I can't think of anything more enlightening then being free from the burden of sin and filth and corruption and most of all, emotional distresses.

But yes the second coming will be greater because he will create a new heaven AND a new earth.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games