Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protect your account from Hacks and Scams!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the prevention of hacking, and scamming. 

Tags: Fighting, against, Hacking, Scams, Protect 

Reply Everyone!
Ever been accused of hacking? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

well?
  yes ( T_T )
  No (not yet)
  I WANT COOKIES!
View Results

ii-Gracex3-ii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 am
Yanni-Boo2
im being accused of being a hacker for no reason the girl just doesn't like me because i dont want to be her friend and now im gettin nasty pm's saying that i should be banned and some are saying they are going to hack me

omg that happened to me
a person kept on adding me and i kept declining and i eventually got sick of it so i sent them a pm saying stop adding me please cos its getting really boring and then they constantly sent me messages saying 'ive reported you so many times and nothings hapend to ur account so ima hack you ' ect..
its so pathetic but thanks goodness i still have this account >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm
ooo i went to a site and then i didnt do anything and then an hacker came up on my avi and stole all my rich stuff so i had to make an new avatar which is right now  

Merpx3

Sherbet Namblers

Dapper Genius

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Yes.
20 minutes ago.
o________e  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:42 pm
I GOT A PM SAYING THT IMA SCAMMER CUZ I POSTED SOMETHING IN FORUMS AND THEY TOLD BE IF U DO IT AGAIN WERE BANNING YOU FOR GOOD I JUST WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT COMPUTER VIRUSES LKE WTF oops caps  

cutie_pie_mania96

Yuki Solaria
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm
DON'T NAME DROP ANYMORE  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 pm
that sounds awful sad  

mlittledevil77

iiTrinityKitty

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am
Yuki Solaria
all you have to fo is convince them that you have the same amount of gold before they were hacked and show them that you have none of their stuff.

But, if you do have there stuff, then why would you just keep it? Give it back to them!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 am
Just recently I have been accused of hacking my own account, the account in question has been filed a report on and the admins are looking into it. Hopefully I will have my main account back sometime next week. I am so glad that someone created this guild, I'm normally able to spot hackers and their cheating ways but this time I wan't so lucky.  

Seume

Chie Nico

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 am
wariodude128
Investigating-Ban Bot Wrote:
User, we'll be investigating your account, since you were accused of being a scripter, claims to be a MOD, and a scammer. Please note that if this isn't true then you won't be banned. Yes, if this is true you'll be banned. Thus, feel free to reply back. If you have any questions please email Lanzer at "gaiaonline.lanzer@yahoo.com". If you don't have a Yahoo! account then go make one and contact Lanzer if you must. Please do not spam him and do not advertise his email. This isn't a ban. This is only a investigation! Also, note that we'll need your password in order to get into your account and view your ("dirty") histories. Thanks in advance.
Give me your password so we can investigate your account. Note that you'll have to space out your password or put the word Gaia at the end of it.

Man, that has hack if you reply written all over it. Anyway, there was one time in a rally when I was going about my business when there was somebody with a decent amount of stuff being accused of hacking. After the idiot left, she talked to me and said that she got all her stuff honestly. I tell ya though, it must be wierd being accused of hacking somebody.
That reminds me of a journal entry that I made some time ago. I called it: The twelve f*** you's of Gaiaonline. Here's a link to it if you want to read it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=21635867&u=7838361
(There's a lot of uncensored swearing in it, so reader discretion is advised.)
Ami Melodi
I loled so hard at the 12 ******** you's of Gaiaonline.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 am
ii-Jerk-Pop-Lock
I got Hacked 5 times!!!!!!!!!! but they tricked me into tellin dem mah pass. it was Rukiacoco And funfairy. look them up
The mentally challanged don't get pity from me stare  

Chie Nico

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am
I have been accused of beening a hacker in towns cause I had all this awesome stuff when all I had was fremer's guard, rainbow jubilee and inari beads! Why would I hack anyone when I got the items I already want? I've had these for months!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm
some random guy in mtv accused me for being a hacker because i was also on a mule but i have never ever hacked! D;  

Lithriel

Dangerous Explorer

9,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

XDGal

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm
hackers r prob mentally and emotionally disturbed people... No offense. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:05 am
I was just recently hacked and banned...So Before I was banned I was hacked so then I reported the hacker...the next day my friend asked why did I ban her. I didn't know it was her account until she told me she changed her username. She said she hacked me because she was pissed at me. -.-" I still can't believe my friend hacked me because I pissed her off. Then that same day she got on her mule account and sent me a message saying "we're not friends anymore so I'm going to ban you" I was like Wtf? So after a half an hour or so I got this letter saying I was going to be banned for password phishing, I wrote back and I thought my friend sent it to me the message. I said " nice try amanda (my friends name, well was my friend) your not getting my password and I said some other stuff I don't want to repeat. o-o And then my account was banned. -.-"  

Silencioso Diablo

5,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yuki Solaria
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm
iiTrinity_Fox
Yuki Solaria
all you have to fo is convince them that you have the same amount of gold before they were hacked and show them that you have none of their stuff.

But, if you do have there stuff, then why would you just keep it? Give it back to them!

BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THEIR STUFF!  
Everyone!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces