Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

promised_child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
Me and Lupis dated back in Feb. 09. He cheated on me and for some odd reason I still have feelings for him. It's just a crush really.

However he has said hurtful things to me, when talking about his new love interest. I'm going to believe that the things he said about being glad I'm an honest person are nothing about lies. Since all he wants to hear from me is "I'm happy for you". For me to say that would be a lie to me and a lie to myself.

I do want him to be happy but he needs to not get so bloody impulsive and focus on the task at hand. His kids. I know he wants a companion and all, but honestly, if I was going through a bad divorce, I wouldn't want to look for a companion just yet. Even if it has been a year. The wounds are still fresh and need to be healed.

perhaps he craves companionship
some people are like that
That's what's funny. He asked me to move in with him a month ago because he wanted companionship. He threw this ******** out there and I'm wondering if I should or not.

Though he said it's not set in stone but he sure is acting like it is.

maybe you should wait to see if he gets back with his ex, you dont want to plant yourself in the middle of that mess. it would seem that, from just your side, you deserve better. Someone who actually sees YOU not "just a friend" or "one of the guys" you know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:08 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
Me and Lupis dated back in Feb. 09. He cheated on me and for some odd reason I still have feelings for him. It's just a crush really.

However he has said hurtful things to me, when talking about his new love interest. I'm going to believe that the things he said about being glad I'm an honest person are nothing about lies. Since all he wants to hear from me is "I'm happy for you". For me to say that would be a lie to me and a lie to myself.

I do want him to be happy but he needs to not get so bloody impulsive and focus on the task at hand. His kids. I know he wants a companion and all, but honestly, if I was going through a bad divorce, I wouldn't want to look for a companion just yet. Even if it has been a year. The wounds are still fresh and need to be healed.

That's what's funny. He asked me to move in with him a month ago because he wanted companionship. He threw this ******** out there and I'm wondering if I should or not.

he seems to be grabing at everything
perhaps he is taking the divorce harder then it seems  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

I get that feeling, also.

But he probably hates me since I'm too pushy.

I'm pushy because I care a lot and I get overbearing. I hate to see those I love get hurt. So I fight for them even when they don't want me to.

-sighs- I'm close to just burning the bridge....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:13 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

I'm pushy because I care a lot and I get overbearing. I hate to see those I love get hurt. So I fight for them even when they don't want me to.

i dont think he hates you
but whatever you do don't go burning bridges  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

I can't keep on going with it. He said hurtful things to me..

but it seems that my dad has been right...I am turning into my mum...

but..I don't need Lupis to give me the same crap I receive from my parents. I don't. He's just adding onto the stress. It's not something I need. That's why I am so snappy and bitchy. Not to mention I'm on my cycle so my moods are 200x worse to begin with. >.<

On a normal day, I'd be like whatever do what you want. Get hurt, I don't care. Now it's more emotional. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

but..I don't need Lupis to give me the same crap I receive from my parents. I don't. He's just adding onto the stress. It's not something I need. That's why I am so snappy and bitchy. Not to mention I'm on my cycle so my moods are 200x worse to begin with. >.<

On a normal day, I'd be like whatever do what you want. Get hurt, I don't care. Now it's more emotional. >.<

perhaps a little distence is best then, however, the jew maintains...fire bad.  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

Yeah. Which is why he told me to wait for him to call me. I'm not going to answer my phone unless he apologizes.

And I finally realized that he's a pathological liar after talking to a friend. :3

So yeah, if he wonders why I'm not going to pick up my phone and what not, it's because he needs to apologize. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:37 pm
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

Yeah. Which is why he told me to wait for him to call me. I'm not going to answer my phone unless he apologizes.

And I finally realized that he's a pathological liar after talking to a friend. :3

So yeah, if he wonders why I'm not going to pick up my phone and what not, it's because he needs to apologize. :3

here is a crazy question

What do you think makes love true love  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

here is a crazy question

You know...I really don't know the answer to that question. I've been in 3-4 relationships over the past six years. And I still don't know the answer. -.-

But I am doing a little plotting and planning and getting a friend to help me with this issue. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 am
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

here is a crazy question

You know...I really don't know the answer to that question. I've been in 3-4 relationships over the past six years. And I still don't know the answer. -.-

But I am doing a little plotting and planning and getting a friend to help me with this issue. :3

I can't tell you what the correct answers is
but I can tell you what I think difines true love

I think true love is the absence of conditions set upon love
thus unconditional

This is my answer
and you will find yours  

lordstar

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 am
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

here is a crazy question

thus unconditional

This is my answer
and you will find yours
I will take your words to heart, old friend. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Retracted due to "sensitive people" not willing to accept the truth for what it is.

Next time someone posts about a sick relationship and their failure to get out of it, while having friends only sit back and watch the train wreck, its open season.

The "Christians" here are weak.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

lordstar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm
Vasilius Konstantinos

mate

there is a lot more going on here then you see

how she thinks and how she feels in a moment

this is more about an inner struggle of mind and heart
and clearly you have not taken into account the role of emotion in perception

so far you have done quite a bit of judging (some of your comments are rather rude and uncalled for) and have not made much of an attempt to understand what is really going on  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-
lordstar
-xXLady RaiXx-

here is a crazy question

thus unconditional

This is my answer
and you will find yours
I will take your words to heart, old friend. :3

So how are you and your boy doing
still talking?  

lordstar

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm
lordstar
Vasilius Konstantinos

mate

there is a lot more going on here then you see

how she thinks and how she feels in a moment

this is more about an inner struggle of mind and heart
and clearly you have not taken into account the role of emotion in perception

so far you have done quite a bit of judging (some of your comments are rather rude and uncalled for) and have not made much of an attempt to understand what is really going on

Whatever.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces