Random thought that popped into my head... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants free gold!?!?
  Yay! Me!!! ^_^
  Nah, I'm fine
  But you still get the gold even if you say no.....
  Bah! *spits on ground* I am appaled you would offer me something as useful as gold for free! Good Riddance!
  a highspeed chase!!! =====[[ ]]====[[8]]==[[8]]====
View Results

Crimson Raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 pm
-xXLady RaiXx-
Actually it's evil that people are abandoning their babies in trash cans, or abusing them sexually, physically, psychologically, mentally, or emotionally.

Remember, Death is a mere escape.

Indeed it is evil to do any of those things, of course. If parents don't want their children, they can put them up for adoption. Though, they're already being sinful just by the fact that they don't love or want their children... but it's better than abandoning or abusing them, obviously.

But Death isn't a mere escape. Jesus is the escape. Death is only the beginning of eternity for us. The best escape death brings is one out of the frying pan and into the fire. The way Jesus gives us is the only real escape of our judgment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 pm
God is Merciful.
Original Sin was the sin of Adam, which we received only the repercussions of, but not the sin itself. His actions caused death by which we all suffer from and, until Christ, built a gap between us and God. So we did not inherit Adam's sin, but the repercussions of his choices enacted Death upon all mankind, his descendants.

As for unborn and young children and where their souls go, if we look at things in perspective, according to some their souls are in heaven, others may claim that only those baptized are in Heaven while I hold to the thoughts of a Merciful and loving God who cares for His Children whom are innocent until accountable.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 am
xXLadyRaiXx, the unforgivable sin is not the same as original sin. We know that Christ died for our sins and that with our belief in him, those original sins are removed. However, the unforgivable sin is just that. There is no forgiveness...ever.

Hot lin78  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces