Submit

Dallas Overload

Fashionable Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am
I have to say I am rather impressed by most of it.
((I like the Gambino Hat shop the best))
But i am still a bit irratated they havent edited the drawings yet.

But anywho, I think it is rather a decent idea, other than when you go into a shop you can skip to other shops w/o seeing the other store fronts, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Well, thanks Gaia, kinda unexpected, but it seems nice.

(PLEASE BRING BACK VANNESA'S OLD OUTFIT) scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 pm
Don't tell staff that! The smaller buttons in the shop inside are for convenience purposes. Bring that up and they may just take those away to and then shopping'll be really inconvenient. *poutyface*

I actually like the update though, aside from them switching links about. However, it's a shame that I rarely browse the site using Gaia's actually link's because it's way too tedious to do so.  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm
Ugh.. Ok, the art is pretty. I don't argue that. But I was given the impression that the storefronts were going to be interactive to an extent. like, running into other random users in front of a store. Not ALL of them, mind you, but a few, almost like some of the quest worlds (like the Mall Security moviefront one).

Also, I think they should make the shops navigable from the main screen, with arrows to the left and right of each store, instead of people having to enter a store and THEN use quick buttons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm
It's just for show. confused If they were going to keep all the same buttons and features in the first place, I could take it or leave it. They look nice. But they're sort of just. There. Serving no real use except for being able to see what the fronts of the shops look like.

Quote:
Also, I think they should make the shops navigable from the main screen, with arrows to the left and right of each store, instead of people having to enter a store and THEN use quick buttons.

But wouldn't you have to take into consideration that the stores aren't really next to each other, but in different towns altogether? I donno. It's functional. But the addition to storefronts all around is just sort of redundant to me. wink  

Chaos Blue

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm
I don't mind the update, but I would've preferred more items being in the shops rather than seeing the fronts of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm
YEah, it sort of feels like we traded part of this month's gold shop update for new storefronts... :/  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm
My only issue is the line that newbs have to unlock certain stores because they can't see them when they first join? What kind of BS is this!? I think that's utterly ridiculous and want to know WHY they'd do that!

I bet the Cash Shop isn't one of the ones hidden. >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 am
Is that true about the newb unlocking thing? Because I didn't see that the first time I read it...*goes back to check*

I'm...meh about it. They're nice, but I was thinking it would be more interactive as well...but that's just me.  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:49 pm
I hate the new art things.
Like for example, Rubies rack, when her "Rack" Was the one thing they actually took away.
Oh, and Sam's Body and Parts. x.x
The jock strap.

totally un-suggestive. What is with gaia and all this smut?
YEAH I KNOW. PG 13. I GET YOU.
But seriously, How many un-smutty things have they done lately? If you are going to overrun us with suggestive smutty stuff, at least balance it out with non-smut. x.x  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Uhm, Sam's body parts hasn't changed since it was first made when cars were introduced.  

Nanenna

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Anyone else noticed that now whenever you log in, it's the first place you go to?
As if I care about redundant shopfronts. So now, the home page is all but ignored. Not that the homepage is really functional either, since they shove all their CS and RIG and EI information down your throat the moment you log on, so there's no use in looking at it anyway. *sigh* Whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:47 am
Chaos Blue
Anyone else noticed that now whenever you log in, it's the first place you go to?

I'm not sure what you mean. When I log in, I still get the same Home page.  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 am
Yeah, I still go to the home page as well. What kind of link are you using to get to Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 am
Actually, I think she means that when you click the "shop" tab, instead of the former page; it's a shop.  

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm
I'm just wondering why they got rid of our 'trade' link.  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff