Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry for the added person in best dressed german tried contacting me and i wasn't getting her PMs
#1 Little Miss Leaderhosen
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
#2 Festive Fall Fox!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
#3 Oktoberblasted
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
#4 Germain soldier
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
All the Games for oktoberfest ends on monday so get to playing guys and girls XD
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Amy came into GGB. She went behind the counter and started to wipe off the counters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm
*after going home and dropping his paperwork off, Karrie walked over to GGB* Hi Amy. biggrin  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm
Amy looked up from her drinking contraption and smiled when she saw Karrie come in. Her smile brightened even more when she saw his big smile.

"Karrie! Hi. How are you doing this evening? Can I get you something to drink?"

She blushed slightly when he got closer and she glanced down at the contraption again. She didn't regret anything they had done last night, though the end had been quite embarrassing, but she was a little bashful around Karrie right now. She had never done all of that with a man before. Hopefully that smile Karrie was wearing meant that she had done okay and he also had enjoyed what had happened between them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Sure, I'll have a coke. *sits on one of the stools* I'm doing all right. I'm worried about Velcore, though. He and Gwee haven't gotten back yet.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm
Amy went over to the fridge and got a coke. She opened the top and then handed it over to Karrie with a small frown on her face.

"They haven't? Have you talked with Kits again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 pm
*nods* I just stopped by the house and she was outside talking to Mitri. She doesn't know anything either.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm
Amy sighed and rubbed her head slightly. "Dammit... And have you heard any updates on Dame today? Is she still in jail?"

She walked around the counter and stood next to the bar stool Karrie was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm
*shakes his head* No. I went to the Jade Dragon today, but I didn't stop by the bar to talk to anybody. So I don't know what's going on.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Amy nodded and sighed sadly. She wrapped one arm around Karrie's shoulders and then smoothed her hand over the top of Karrie's hair. She tilted her head and kissed the top of Karrie's head.

When she pulled back, she saw the pants Karrie was wearing and smiled. "I like your pants, Karrie. They have white hearts on them. Any special occasion?"

She blushed but smiled even brighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm
*wraps his arms around Amy's waist when she hugs him. When she pulls back, he leaves his hands resting on her hips* They do? confused *looks down at his pants* Oh, they do. I didn't even notice.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Amy frowned just slightly when she heard that Karrie hadn't noticed that the pants had hearts on them, but then she started to laugh.

"Oh man... I should have realized that you wouldn't have noticed. You're a man after all."

She winked at him and then kissed him lightly on the lips. When she pulled back she whispered softly, "And here I thought you consciously chose them to send me a message after last night."

Before she could continue, she noticed the jacket Karrie was wearing. Her eyes widened and she stood back further so that she could look at it better. She made sure not to stand too far back, though, so that Karrie's hands didn't leave her hips.

"Karrie! You're wearing the black chef's jacket I conjured for you!"

She smiled brightly at him and her eyes were sparkling... well, they were behind her contacts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm
*laughs softly* No, I just grabbed a pair of pants that I knew were clean. Unlike you, I can't just create a new outfit whenever I want. smile

*smiles a little wider when she sees his jacket* Yeah, I am. I wore it in case I needed to step into the kitchen tonight. Didn't need to, though. This fits me a lot better than my other jacket does.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 pm
Amy wrapped both of her arms around Karrie's shoulders and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad that it does, Karrie! I'm glad you like it. I've never conjured an outfit for someone else before. I was pretty nervous."

She tilted her head back slightly. "You know, I could keep trying to conjure clothes for you, if you want. You can benefit from my powers, too."

She winked at him and nuzzled the spot on his neck right below his jawline and below his ear. Then she gasped and pulled back slightly again.

"Oh! You left me with something last night, Karrie."

She pulled the neck of her white wrap shirt down a little bit and showed the large purple mark on her neck to Karrie. She was blushing but also smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 pm
*wraps his arms around Amy* Well, you did a good job with it. I suppose we could try having you conjure clothes for me. Probably should do that at home, though... Just in case it doesn't work so well at first. sweatdrop

*looks at the hickey on her neck and grins* I guess I did.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Amy giggled softly and nodded. "Yes, at home would probably be good. And I'll make sure to keep my eyes clothes until you tell me the clothes have appeared."

When she saw his grin after he commented about her hickey, she released the neck of her shirt and smirked down at him.

"You're grinning about that Karrie..."

She started to twirl a few strands of Karrie's hair around her fingers.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games