Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry for the added person in best dressed german tried contacting me and i wasn't getting her PMs
#1 Little Miss Leaderhosen
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
#2 Festive Fall Fox!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
#3 Oktoberblasted
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
#4 Germain soldier
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
All the Games for oktoberfest ends on monday so get to playing guys and girls XD
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm
Amy looked up when she heard someone enter, and she smiled when she saw Kits and Smok. "Hey you guys! Kits, can I get you anything to drink?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:11 pm
*looks up, startled* Oh, hi Amy. I didn't know you were here already. Sure, I'd like a coke please.

*yawns and curls up under the table*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 pm
Amy nodded. She went to the fridge, got a bottle of coke, and walked over to Kits' table. She put it down on the top of the table.

"Here you go, Kits. Guess what! I actually got a 15 in The Kiss of Death roll today! I didn't think I'd get passed a six."

She laughed.

"How are you doing, Kits?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 pm
Thanks. *smiles at Amy* A 15? That's a lot better than I did. *takes a drink of the coke* I'm kind of tired, actually. I think I stayed out too late last night.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ generated a random number between 1 and 315 ... 177!

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm
*A fairy-like apparition appears up in the rafters above the GGB and floats downward over to the Kiss of Death game and reads the latest Death Scene ...

A brightly colored pencil thin monster with oily, chewed taffy-like hair and bulging bacon-like eyeballs chants some sort of gibberish. Faerie screams as her wings fall off and the monster grabs her for his dinner.*

User Image WTH was that all about?! scream *Ponders for a moment* Well ... at least I don't have to play that game anymore! biggrin

*Faerie's apparition floats back out of the thread* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 pm
*gets a chill as the Faerie apparition passes by her* I wonder what that was? confused *shrugs and goes back to her drawing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm
Amy looked up at Kits from her place behind the bar, where she had returned to keep cleaning the area. "What was what, Kits? And I know what you mean. Thistle was very tired today, so I left her at home. Far too late last night, although it was worth it to go and visit Draa."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm
I just got a chill. Maybe it was just a draft. *sets her pencil down and takes another drink* I'm sure Draa appreciated the visit, despite how grumpy he was. I was surprised to see Velcore there, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm
Amy shrugged slightly. "You know Velcore a lot better than I do, so if you say it was weird to see him there, then you're probably right. Does he usually never go to the clinic? Or was it just weird to see him there without Karrie nearby?"

She went over to one of the walls and shut a few windows that had been open.  
Psyzapp rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm
(( Kiss of Death roll. *Crosses fingers and hopes she gets a good number.*))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm
Velcore's usually not very far from Karrie. He was home when I let Velcore inside last night. Now that I think about it, Karrie didn't come by this afternoon like he usually does to help feed my pets. neutral I should probably go over there tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm
{{Hey Psyzapp! smile }}

Amy frowned at Kits in concern. "Really? I didn't know that... Do you think it would be good for me to stop by, too? I mean, you went with me to the clinic last night, and if you think something's wrong with Karrie, I'd like to help."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm
*Drops off her tank and slips out again.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm
I don't know. He could be sick, so you might not want to be around him then. I'll go over there tonight and let you know what's going on.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm
Amy nodded and smiled slightly. "That sounds like a good idea. Thank you, Kits. Let him know that I'm thinking about him, please. I wish Velcore would come by here, though. I would prefer him to be here than in the clinic if he's going to be away from Karrie's side."

She put the bar towel on the towel rack. "Can I get you another drink or a different one?"  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games